PDA

View Full Version : Pingy Dingy Jill---Cheryl---Megan---Lyn

Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics
September 15th 05, 04:11 PM
We've yet to hear your philosophy(s) regarding your supporting public
release of personal information AND continued reporting of your
associates to their respective ISP's/NSP's if they should disagree
with you. Any thoughts?

/taps fingers

J. Warrick
September 15th 05, 04:33 PM
Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics wrote:

> We've yet to hear your philosophy(s) regarding your supporting public
> release of personal information AND continued reporting of your
> associates to their respective ISP's/NSP's if they should disagree
> with you. Any thoughts?
>
> /taps fingers

You may have a long wait. Strangely, everyone who was crowing about
their outing and netcopping just last week has gone silent.

Maybe you should get Mary to post. As soon as she posts, one of them
always outs her again. It's pretty funny, actually. I mean, once you're
outed, you're outed. The outer has pretty much blown his or her
wad at that point, right?

These are not the brightest netNazis you'll ever find, Zach.

And clearly not the bravest either.