PDA

View Full Version : Re: Proposed Solution

Four Jaw
September 16th 05, 04:40 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:17:31 +0200, wrote:
>
> >Lamey - The cable guy > wrote in
> :
> >
> >> You need to be praying UTB is willing to bury it.
> >
> >Or what? You'll suicide bomb the internet?
>
> I might start with you first.
> >
> >"Lamey" is a good name for you.
>
> Sucker, You jumped right into it.
> >
> >I thought the regulars took this online stuff way too seriously, but you
> >UTB morons are even worse.
>
> How so? We got you to dance.
> >
> >"Freedom fighters?" What a ****ing joke.
>
> Do you always fetch for us?
> >
> >I'm about to leave the house and live a real life for the rest of the day.
> >All of you should try it some time.
>
> Same ol lame, You're sitting at the comp right now waiting for me to
> return.

The Good, The Bad, and the Troll?
No don't like the ring of that one....PeckerHead.

> Feltch....>

Four Jaw
September 16th 05, 06:55 PM
Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> On 16 Sep 2005 10:43:11 -0700, wrote:
>

> >Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> >Well what!
> >LOL..You could not even get that right could ya?
>

> Get what right wormmy? It's amazing what I can make you do.

wormmy..LOL..Come on dumb ****..Can't you do better
than that!

> -
>
> GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Four Jaw
September 16th 05, 07:17 PM
Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> On 16 Sep 2005 10:55:16 -0700, wrote:
>

> >Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> >> Get what right wormmy? It's amazing what I can make you do.
> >
> >wormmy..LOL..Come on dumb ****..Can't you do better
> >than that!
> >
> Apparently it's all I needed to make you fetch.

fetch?
Look out the phone is ringing.....

> -
>
> GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Larry Beth
September 16th 05, 07:19 PM
You get Lamey, He's a nasty troll. I think you can take him out.

Four Jaw
September 16th 05, 07:26 PM
Zach wrote:

> >>brit?...Try again Thick ****!

> >Are you always this easy?
>
> Your stalking monkee is either a towelhead or a frenchy raping a
> server in India :)

FJ->LOL.(You);
if(You == Dumb****)
{
You->ThisPost.Reply();
}

Four Jaw
September 16th 05, 07:48 PM

*Congratulations* your the winner of the Dumb**** Prize!

> GIT-HIM-DONE!

LOL!

Four Jaw
September 16th 05, 07:59 PM
Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> >*Congratulations* your the winner of the Dumb**** Prize!
> >

> >> GIT-HIM-DONE!
> >
> >LOL!
>

> Post editing noted.

Noted where?..In your great list in the sky!

LOL...Dumb****!

> -
>
> GIT-HIM-DONE!

?LOL.

Four Jaw
September 16th 05, 08:13 PM
Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> >Noted where?..In your great list in the sky!
>
> Snipping and editing noted. SPANK!!!!!!!

Noted where?
SPANK?Where?
You really are a Legend in your own mind*&%*$$

> >> You take lessons from spankee PMD don't ya?
> >
> >LOL...Dumb****!
>
> You're about what? 13 years old.

To old for you then...LOL.

> I knew you would find that funny.

LOL..
I find that even funnier..

> -
>
> GIT-THEWORLD-DONE!

?

Four Jaw
September 20th 05, 01:49 PM

Losing What?.....Dumb****

> GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Four Jaw
September 20th 05, 04:21 PM
Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> On 20 Sep 2005 05:49:14 -0700, wrote:
>

> >Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> Your response shows you have not only lost it, But prolly never had
> it.

Good weekend?
Miss me?
prolly?

> Feltch....>
> -
>
> GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Four Jaw
September 21st 05, 03:49 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> On 20 Sep 2005 08:21:39 -0700, wrote:
>

> >Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

> >Miss me?
>
> Who?

You still don't get it....Do ya?

> -
>
> GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Four Jaw
September 21st 05, 04:15 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Just keep feltching for all to see.
> -

You have a real problem there....Like the attention?

> GIT-ALIFE-DUMB****!
>
> alt.usenet.bellends.lamey

LOL

Four Jaw
September 21st 05, 04:47 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Can't come up with something original?
> -

Keep trying, it will come to you!

> GIT-SOMEWORK-DONE!
>
> alt.usenet.bellends.lamey

Four Jaw
September 21st 05, 05:36 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> You have self spanked.
> -

The only thing being spanked(?) is your dick, by you..
Dumb****!..LOL.

> GIT-WHATEVER-DONE!
>
> alt.usenet.bellends.lamey

This is toooooooooooooooooooo easy..
Its starting to get dull!
Yawn.

Four Jaw
September 21st 05, 06:29 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Obsession with my dick noted.

Well it is growing out of your head, for all to see!
noted where?...DUMB****.

> alt.usenet.bellends.lamey

LAU

Four Jaw
September 21st 05, 07:03 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> I have been ranting 2nd grade lames.

Are you gonna get serious now...
LOL..

> alt.usenet.Bellends.lamey

Carolyn G. Witkowski
September 22nd 05, 03:38 PM
Lamey- the cable guy wrote:
> On 20 Sep 2005 05:49:14 -0700, wrote:
>

>>Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

>>>You're losing it fast cupcake. Only one peanut and you come running.
>>>So predictable.
>>
>>Losing What?.....Dumb****
>>

> Your response shows you have not only lost it, But prolly never had
> it.
>
> Fetch....>
> -
>
> GIT-R-DONE!
Stop the crossposting Or I will flood your Group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four Jaw
September 22nd 05, 08:11 PM

Thanx lamey....Dumb****..

> GIT-HIM-DONE!
>
> alt.usenet.bellends.lamey

?

Four Jaw
September 23rd 05, 08:23 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> # 2 noted.
>
> What a posting winner, A kind of god I'm sure.
> -
>
> GIT-HIM-DONE!
>
> alt.usenet.bellends.lamey

noted.

lameys.notes

Cracklin'
September 25th 05, 07:30 PM
Four Jaw wrote:
> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>

>>On 20 Sep 2005 08:21:39 -0700, wrote:
>>

>>>Lamey- the cable guy wrote:
>

>>>Miss me?
>>
>>Who?
>

> You still don't get it....Do ya?
>

>>-
>>
>>GIT-HIM-DONE!
>

> ?

Cracklin' Aka Reel Mckoi aka Carol has been caught in various vicious
lies Before plaguing ARJW with her nonsense, she use to plague the
Health NG Do a google search on Yarrow / windsong / Carol for more
details. She engages people in senseless debates about absolutely
nothing. Her intent on ARJW is to slander JW's. On rec.ponds She want to
be the all knowing Guru, even though she plagerize other members
articles from the past.

Before you reply, you may want to ask her a few things or only one.
_Where does she get her information?
_Can her information be verified?
_Is the information up to date?
_What is the purpose of her post? To present reliable facts about JW's
or sling mud on A religious organization in good standing in almost
every country in the world?

Ask her for evidence of her claims before proceeding with your
conversation with her, if not you may be end up wasting your time and
bandwidth on discussing subjects based on fraudulent and fabricated
information. This is how she manipulates clueless bystanders in
participating with her distributing false information elsewhere?

Facts about Carol:

*She can never present evidence.
*She never reveals the source of her info (because there is none). Her
common
reply, is: "everybody already knows". If everybody knew, why bring it
up?
*She always hides her identity. And change her header to avoid
killfiles. A TOS offense
*She cuts and paste, rewrite postings, and will even forge e-mail
addresses
;which her ISP allows her to do. Just ask them:

If your newsgroups has been victim of Carol's MCP and ECP that is off
topic; You can report her.

Her account is dpc6682112001.direcpc.com and you may report her to:

by calling 1-800-DirecPC, by emailing us at , or
by writing to:

DirecPC
Customer Care Center
11717 Exploration Lane
Germantown, MD 20876 USA

Her use of remailers can still be traced to her account.
No American ISP like to be associated with Hate Speech no matter if Hate
speech is protected under the First. It affects their commercial interest.
Then you can contact your own ISP and have them add them to their
block List the following spam servers that allow illegal activity and
spam to come from their servers:

Direcpc.com
news.shared-secrets.com
news.sunsite.dk