PDA

View Full Version : Q abt Feliway

September 16th 05, 10:39 PM
ok, SPCA told me Feliwat would be good because of their being adopted
and in a new home, it does say it on the feliway box, they said since
they're 9 months old now it was ok to use

we have small apartment and went w/ony one

Q: how long does it take for Feliway to work?

the SPCA worker told me got for her cat, 1 1/2 yrs old that acted exact
same way and feliway did wonders

i bought it because, they are terrors, curtains torn down, Moe got
caught is the glass cuboard, several glasses broke, lucklily no cat or
human harmed
they knock over there straching post, knock over drinks

gotta tell ya, I used to order everything from Dr. Foster's, this time
bought from Entirelypets.com, postage was half of what dr. Fosters is
and the price was $2.00 less, got it in 2 days!! just w/regualr
postage.

thanks all

lynn

Poetry is language at its most distilled and most powerful.
~Rita Dove

Karen
September 16th 05, 10:54 PM
How are you using it in the house? Is it a diffuser or the spray bottle?
Where have you put it?

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> ok, SPCA told me Feliwat would be good because of their being adopted
> and in a new home, it does say it on the feliway box, they said since
> they're 9 months old now it was ok to use
>

> we have small apartment and went w/ony one
>

> Q: how long does it take for Feliway to work?
>
> the SPCA worker told me got for her cat, 1 1/2 yrs old that acted exact
> same way and feliway did wonders
>
> i bought it because, they are terrors, curtains torn down, Moe got
> caught is the glass cuboard, several glasses broke, lucklily no cat or
> human harmed
> they knock over there straching post, knock over drinks
>
> gotta tell ya, I used to order everything from Dr. Foster's, this time
> bought from Entirelypets.com, postage was half of what dr. Fosters is
> and the price was $2.00 less, got it in 2 days!! just w/regualr
> postage.
>
> thanks all
>

> lynn
>

> Poetry is language at its most distilled and most powerful.
> ~Rita Dove

September 17th 05, 03:38 AM
using a diffuser....is small 2 bdrm apartment, its in the living room,
right near the bdrms, it is very small apart