scratched and irritated might be. He is an only cat so this
could not be a fighting or play injury from another cat.

He has had little fatty bumps at injection sites before
that went away, but this one is hard.

Do cats get pimples or pimple-like bumps? He is an
inside only cat. TIA M.

Karen
September 18th 05, 01:50 AM
On 2005-09-17 19:34:14 -0500, "Mowzer" > said:

> My cat has a hard little bump right on top of his head. It is the size
> of the average pimple and so hard I thought it
> was a bone knob or something, but it moves around and so
> is in the soft tissue, not attached to his skull.
>
> He is the cat that gets itchy sometimes due to allergies
> but this bump is not broken open as a spot that has been
> scratched and irritated might be. He is an only cat so this
> could not be a fighting or play injury from another cat.
>
> He has had little fatty bumps at injection sites before
> that went away, but this one is hard.
>
> Do cats get pimples or pimple-like bumps? He is an
> inside only cat. TIA M.

I'd have it checked. It might just be a cyst, but I'd want to know.

Skip T via CatKB.com
September 18th 05, 07:42 PM
My cat had one of these on his head. I squeezed it and it popped like a zit.
A bunch of puss, and then I never saw it again...

Karen wrote:
>> My cat has a hard little bump right on top of his head. It is the size
>> of the average pimple and so hard I thought it
>[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
>> Do cats get pimples or pimple-like bumps? He is an
>> inside only cat. TIA M.
>
>I'd have it checked. It might just be a cyst, but I'd want to know.

Mowzer
September 19th 05, 01:03 AM
Skip T via CatKB.com wrote:

> My cat had one of these on his head. I squeezed it and it popped like a zit.
> A bunch of puss, and then I never saw it again...

Hmm. I don't know if I want to do that. But thanks for the input.
If it is just a pimple-like thing it will go away.

To Karen--he gets regular vet visits so I will ask about it when he goes
next week. He misses his sister Noodles and has been acting a little
depressed since she went with my ex so he has to go in.

BuZZard
September 19th 05, 09:31 PM
"Mowzer" > wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.9ea8124e504c83719ff098c61257ee08 @1127088186.nulluser.com..
..
> Skip T via CatKB.com wrote:
>
> > My cat had one of these on his head. I squeezed it and it popped like a
zit.
> > A bunch of puss, and then I never saw it again...
> >

> Hmm. I don't know if I want to do that. But thanks for the input.
> If it is just a pimple-like thing it will go away.
>
> To Karen--he gets regular vet visits so I will ask about it when he goes
> next week. He misses his sister Noodles and has been acting a little
> depressed since she went with my ex so he has to go in.

friggen idiot... pop the thing.. it prolly had got scratched by another cat
ya freak.. and its infected.. pop it..
his missing the sister cat didnt put the bump there...
or.. did you smack it?