PDA

View Full Version : Re: Employment Opportunities - Must Be Simian Or It's Legal Guardian - BABOONS NEED NOT APPLY.

Sionnach
September 19th 05, 03:39 AM
> This is a cat group. Why are you posting Dog spam here?

And why are YOU re-crossposting his crap to the dog groups, as well as to
two other cat groups?? Check your headers, for Christ's sake. (Not mine- I
took out the crossposts to the dog groups.) And while you're at it, do
everyone a favor and killfile the netkook rather than wasting everyone's
bandwidth replying to him.

Don't bother replying to me- I only read the dog groups, so I won't see
anything you say in the cat groups.