PDA

View Full Version : I miss THUMPER!

BuZZard
September 19th 05, 09:31 PM
:O)
HAHAHAHA

The One True Rusty
September 19th 05, 09:49 PM
You mean the dude from "The Butterfly Effect"?
The great big dude?

--
Rusty
www.rbwaters.com

Usenet Awards Won:

Darth Bawl (shared office with Lurker Below
Tar & Feathers
Kook Kard Deck Seven of Clubs
Golden Killfile, August 2003
Clueless Newbie of the Month, April 2004
Kook of the Month, July 2004
Palmjob Paddle, August 2004
Palmjob Paddle, November 2004
Palmjob Paddle, December 2004
Coward of the Month, December 2004

Nominations:
Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen Award
Ministry of Circle Jerks (several times nominated)
Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen Award
Office of Village Idiot

"BuZZard" > wrote in message
eenews.net...
> :O)
> HAHAHAHA

Brian Link
September 20th 05, 01:35 AM
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:49:15 GMT, "The One True Rusty"
> wrote:

>You mean the dude from "The Butterfly Effect"?
>The great big dude?

No, the little bunny from "Bambi".

Obviously.

BLink

The One True Rusty
September 20th 05, 01:59 AM
"Brian Link" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:49:15 GMT, "The One True Rusty"
> > wrote:
>
>>You mean the dude from "The Butterfly Effect"?
>>The great big dude?
>
> No, the little bunny from "Bambi".
>
> Obviously.
>
> BLink

Aw, hell, *I* knew that....no, seriously, I *KNEW* that.....
Dammit!

--
Rusty
www.rbwaters.com
eBay ID: huskydustyrusty

Usenet Awards Won:

Darth Bawl (shared office with Lurker Below
Tar & Feathers
Kook Kard Deck Seven of Clubs
Golden Killfile, August 2003
Clueless Newbie of the Month, April 2004
Kook of the Month, July 2004
Palmjob Paddle, August 2004
Palmjob Paddle, November 2004
Palmjob Paddle, December 2004
Coward of the Month, December 2004

Nominations:
Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen Award
Ministry of Circle Jerks (several times nominated)
Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen Award
Office of Village Idiot

Kathy
September 20th 05, 08:10 PM
BuZZard wrote:

> :O)
> HAHAHAHA

Well, I don't miss Thumper. That was one
"Wham, bam, thank you maam" bunny. Hmmff.

>:(

BuZZard
September 20th 05, 08:37 PM
"Kathy" > wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.2af96656b633d3b17a3f0728f2228e03 @1127243440.nulluser.com..
..
> BuZZard wrote:
>
> > :O)
> > HAHAHAHA
>
> Well, I don't miss Thumper. That was one
> "Wham, bam, thank you maam" bunny. Hmmff.
>
> >:(

it was a kitty....lol

Kathy
September 20th 05, 09:42 PM
BuZZard wrote:

> "Kathy" > wrote in message
> news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.2af96656b633d3b17a3f0728f2228e03 @1127243440.nulluser.com..
> ..
> > BuZZard wrote:
> >
> > > :O)
> > > HAHAHAHA
> >
> > Well, I don't miss Thumper. That was one
> > "Wham, bam, thank you maam" bunny. Hmmff.
> >
> > >:(
>
> it was a kitty....lol

Oh puleeze! I guess I know what species he was! What do
you think I am, some lind of SLUT? Besides, there are
all these little babies with long floppy ears and little
cotton tails hopping around this place.

Oh. Wait. Were you taling about ANOTHER Thumper?

*blush*

uh, gotta go