PDA

View Full Version : To the Idiot Who Dove Straight into the Trap

LMAO
September 19th 05, 10:20 PM
<G>

You sent a threatening email to a government agency, clearly
attempting to blackmail one of its employees. Part of your
threat was to mailbomb the entire agency.

Tired of the free and unfettered life, are we? :)

I don't even need to put up a dollar to subpoena the records
now. That's the way it is when you committ a criminal offense.
You might have gotten away with it before but not since
"Homeland Security" has been tightened.

Anything goes in Usenet except explicit death threats.
Email is an entirely different thing, in your state and
mine.

The first thing the detective asked was whether or not I
know who did it.

This really is going to be good. :)

John Doe
September 19th 05, 10:37 PM
Troll

"LMAO" <laughing you.ha> wrote:

> From: "LMAO" <laughing you.ha>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav, rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
> Subject: To the Idiot Who Dove Straight into the Trap
> Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:20:52 -0000 (GMT)
>

> <G>
>
> You sent a threatening email to a government agency, clearly
> attempting to blackmail one of its employees. Part of your
> threat was to mailbomb the entire agency.
>
> Tired of the free and unfettered life, are we? :)
>
> I don't even need to put up a dollar to subpoena the records
> now. That's the way it is when you committ a criminal offense.
> You might have gotten away with it before but not since
> "Homeland Security" has been tightened.
>
> Anything goes in Usenet except explicit death threats.
> Email is an entirely different thing, in your state and
> mine.
>
> The first thing the detective asked was whether or not I
> know who did it.
>
> This really is going to be good. :)

Charlie Wilkes
September 19th 05, 11:14 PM
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:37:30 GMT, John Doe >
wrote:

>Troll

You think so, eh? I don't think so.

Charlie