PDA

View Full Version : ordered Wellness cat food

September 20th 05, 12:33 AM
online, just a small package, have to make sure they like it
someome mnetioned it made so their poop doesnt stink any while on it,
that would be a huge bleesing, they go so much I have scopp twice a day
and the stink!

ensoul

---MIKE---
September 20th 05, 12:41 AM
I use Wellness and while Amber's poop doesn't smell, Tiger's does.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Brian Link
September 20th 05, 01:37 AM
On 19 Sep 2005 16:33:34 -0700, "
> wrote:

>online, just a small package, have to make sure they like it
>someome mnetioned it made so their poop doesnt stink any while on it,
>that would be a huge bleesing, they go so much I have scopp twice a day
>and the stink!
>

>ensoul

I can't rave enough about Wellness. Took a while to find a flavor they
both agreed on, but they are healthy, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
Their coats have never looked shinier. Great product.

BLink

Joe Canuck
> online, just a small package, have to make sure they like it
> someome mnetioned it made so their poop doesnt stink any while on it,
> that would be a huge bleesing, they go so much I have scopp twice a day
> and the stink!
>

> ensoul

Better quality food may aleviate the "paint-peeling" stink and volume
deposited in the litter box, but don't expect the stink to be completely
eliminated.

Topaz
September 20th 05, 06:03 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> > online, just a small package, have to make sure they like it
> > someome mnetioned it made so their poop doesnt stink any while on it,
> > that would be a huge bleesing, they go so much I have scopp twice a day
> > and the stink!
> >

> > ensoul
> >

> Better quality food may aleviate the "paint-peeling" stink and volume
> deposited in the litter box, but don't expect the stink to be completely
> eliminated.

Oh yeah? Well for your information, my cat's poop doesn't
stink. ;)

---MIKE---
September 20th 05, 06:30 PM
I just "cracked" a new case of Wellness chicken. The cans are gold
colored and the inside is plastic coated. They were manufactured in USA
rather than Canada as previous batches were. The formula appears to be
the same since Amber ate it with no problems!

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Cheryl
September 20th 05, 11:15 PM
On Tue 20 Sep 2005 01:30:14p, ---MIKE--- wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

> I just "cracked" a new case of Wellness chicken. The cans are
> gold colored and the inside is plastic coated. They were
> manufactured in USA rather than Canada as previous batches were.
> The formula appears to be the same since Amber ate it with no
> problems!

Ugh. I get nervous when they start messing with the cans.

--
Cheryl