PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kitty crack

Elizabeth Blake
September 20th 05, 03:14 AM
"Diane" > wrote in message
>I was ordering something from PetsMart, so I also ordered three
> varieties of Whiskas Temptations. Hodge liked and ate the chicken but
> didn't go quite as nutso as I'd hoped. And this a cat who will literally
> try to get food out of your mouth if you let him get too close . . .
> --

Try getting him some freeze dried chicken instead. Halo makes it and so
does Three Dogs Bakery, but the Halo stuff is a better deal. It's not
cheap, but your cats will follow you around begging for it after their first
taste.

--
Liz

Gladrags
September 20th 05, 08:06 PM
Diane wrote:

> And this a cat who will literally
> try to get food out of your mouth if you let him get too close . . .
> --

I've seen your pic. He's probably trying to save your life.
Do you have any idea how bad he choked when YOU put HIM on
a diet?