PDA

View Full Version : Bubbels?

September 21st 05, 05:36 AM
Don't want to start a group-wide panic, but I think Bubbels is gone.

Or else it's just my computer wacking out. I've tried the last couple
of days and get no response from the website.

Would someone else check for me?

Thanks
Sherry

-L.
September 21st 05, 06:57 AM
wrote:
> Don't want to start a group-wide panic, but I think Bubbels is gone.
>
> Or else it's just my computer wacking out. I've tried the last couple
> of days and get no response from the website.
>
> Would someone else check for me?

Sherry, hon...wrong ng? But if you want you can come on over and blow
bubbles with us. :)

-L.

Karen
September 21st 05, 01:41 PM
On 2005-09-20 23:36:13 -0500, said:

> Don't want to start a group-wide panic, but I think Bubbels is gone.
>
> Or else it's just my computer wacking out. I've tried the last couple
> of days and get no response from the website.
>
> Would someone else check for me?
>
> Thanks
> Sherry

Heh. Wrong group Sherry. I'll check though and see if I can find it.

Topaz
September 21st 05, 06:28 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Don't want to start a group-wide panic, but I think Bubbels is gone.
>
> Or else it's just my computer wacking out. I've tried the last couple
> of days and get no response from the website.
>
> Would someone else check for me?

It's working fine.

Topaz
September 21st 05, 06:28 PM
"-L." > wrote in message

> > Don't want to start a group-wide panic, but I think Bubbels is gone.
> >
> > Or else it's just my computer wacking out. I've tried the last couple
> > of days and get no response from the website.
> >
> > Would someone else check for me?
>
> Sherry, hon...wrong ng? But if you want you can come on over and blow
> bubbles with us. :)

No it isn't the wrong newsgroup. There are many bubbleheads
here in H+B.