PDA

View Full Version : why do the dogs like to eat my cat's food more than uits qwn food??

kenatalie
September 23rd 05, 10:03 AM
my dogs always eat my cat's food !
and it likes those food more than dog's own food??

meee
September 23rd 05, 11:15 AM
kenatalie > wrote in message
> my dogs always eat my cat's food !
> and it likes those food more than dog's own food??

my dogs do the same thing.... I think it could just be the novelty. If you
have acat & kitten at the same time, they will both think the other's food
is the best thing ever. And also could be the old cat/dog jealousy thing!!

September 23rd 05, 11:31 AM
kenatalie wrote:
> my dogs always eat my cat's food !
> and it likes those food more than dog's own food??

Because cat food is the fobidden fruit of the dog world. :) IIRC it
also contains more fat.

-L.

Topaz
September 23rd 05, 06:05 PM
"kenatalie" > wrote in message
> my dogs always eat my cat's food !
> and it likes those food more than dog's own food??

It's a dog! Food is food to them. Unfortunately, dogs and cats have
different nutritional needs. Feed the cat up high on a table or counter.

IBen Getiner
September 23rd 05, 10:31 PM
kenatalie wrote:
> my dogs always eat my cat's food !
> and it likes those food more than dog's own food??

Why do dogs like to eat cat food over their own? Probably for the same
reasons that they will eat cat krap over their own... because dogs are
filthy disgusting animals. Our's treat the kat'z littler box like it
was their own personal smorgasbord. Buried treasure hunters, they are.

IBen

IBen Getiner
September 23rd 05, 10:32 PM