PDA

View Full Version : Best place to order cat grass seeds online

September 25th 05, 07:34 PM
I am looking for recommendations for the best place to buy cat grass
seeds online. Looking for Oat bag and a wheat bag.

Thanks,

PawsForThought
September 25th 05, 09:12 PM
I buy organic whole grain wheat made by Arrowhead Mills (comes in a
bag), and I get it at Whole Foods market. Then I just plant it in a
container with some potting soil. My cats love it.

---MIKE---
September 25th 05, 11:31 PM
I bought a 50 pound bag of oat seeds at a feed store for $8.00. I use
lawn soil rather than potting soil. After putting the seeds on top I
cover them with miracle grow soil.

---MIKE---