PDA

View Full Version : Marriott Evicts 95-yr-old Woman After Causing Her and Cat to Be Poisoned

September 26th 05, 02:59 PM
The alternate title for this posting is "Marriott Evicts 95-yr-old
Woman in Favor of Drug Lab Operators."

A complete write-up is in the works per the subject heading(s) of this
post. However, before this write-up is posted on the Internet, it will
be dispatched to the following news organizations: USA Today, The Wall
Street Journal, Time, Newsweek, Travel and Leisure, 60 Minutes,
Dateline NBC, and others.

Among many other highlights, I will recount how the management of the
Residence Inn by Marriott at 3 Gatehall Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
called the police on me in the middle of the night, allowed them to
enter my suite, and further allowed them to break into my locked
bedroom while I was IN BED TRYING TO SLEEP!

Under the duress of all sorts of threats and intimidation - including
the arrest of my 95-year-old mother - I had no choice but to leave my
suite on a cold winter's night without a coat and take an ambulance
ride with fierce, burly EMS workers to St. Clares Hospital in Denville,
NJ for a psychiatric evaluation - which, by the way, never took place
and for which the police did not even bother to show-up per standard
procedure.

I was left to fend for myself at my own expense to return to the Inn at
4:00 in the morning IN FREEZING COLD WEATHER!

All this, because I had previously complained about toxic drug lab
fumes at the Inn which, at times, made my suite a gas chamber. (My
abduction to St. Clares Hosptial was engineered by the Inn's prior
management. It was the newer management that more recently pursued the
eviction proceeding... in the most underhanded way, I might add.)

That's the Marriott way!

Oh, well, what would you expect of an organization that promotes its
Residence Inns as being "family environments," while at the same time
pumping the hardest of hardcore pornography into their rooms WITHOUT
WARNING TO PARENTS making it easily accessible to very young children,
even to toddlers?

Do not, for a minute, buy into Marriott's claim of having a porn
lock-out feature on its TVs. This feature is so woefully deficient that
it may as well not even exist at all.

Here's a sampling of titles from Marriott's porn feature film menu:
"Lick It Up," "Anal Retention," "Suck and Swap," "Tight Young ****s,"
"Naughty Office Slut," and much, much more with periodic changing of
offerings.

Marriott promotes itself as a family environment, yet at its Inn in
Parsippany you will witness kids as young as 3-yrs-old being
hyperactive, overly giddy, and overly aggressive with adults as if they
are intoxicated from all of the methamphetamine dust that's floating in
the air from all of the drug lab activity there.

Why, if you dealt with Marriott as I have dealt, and witnessed with
your own eyes what I have witnessed, you'd swear that the Marriott
mantra is: "let the criminality continue, let the criminality continue,
let the criminality continue;" or, alternatively, "cover-up, cover-up,
cover-up... AT ALL COSTS."

That's the Marriott way. Did they evict the criminals? NO! They evicted
us! Did they send the police to the door of the criminals? NO! They
sent the police to our door!

Need I say more? Not really, but I will. I've dealt with the Marriott
Corporation more than I ever cared to, and I have come to the firm
conclusion that the Marriott Corporation is AMORAL to the nth degree.
They don't care a flea's a-- about the welfare of children. They just
want to keep up appearances to lure the suckers in!

For more information on the goings-on in Parsippany, I invite you to
look up my prior USENET postings entitled: "Solve the Mystery at the Ho
Jo Inn of Parsippany, NJ," and "Six+ Bodies May Have Disappeared from
Drug Lab Inn."

Go to groups.google.com and do message i.d. searches on:

and

respectively.

Let me tell you: Parsippany, NJ is no Harper Valley PTA!!! I stayed at
four Parsippany hotels, and of the four, three were SEVERELY infested
with drug lab activity, and there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that the
infested hotels are receiving governmental protection at all levels.

No More Retail
September 26th 05, 05:46 PM
<plonk>

No More Retail
September 26th 05, 08:33 PM
Where was the cat poisoned oh yeah the ambulance ride you took gee was that
to the nut house Get out of here TROLL
<plonk>

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

> All this, because I had previously complained about toxic drug lab
> fumes at the Inn which, at times, made my suite a gas chamber.

Ummmm... that statement would indicate you had stayed there
on previous occasions. Assuming what you say is true (not
delusional - in which case a psych-evaluation might be
looked upon as reasonable), why would you stay there a
second time?

Cat man
September 26th 05, 10:14 PM
I don't know whether to belive you or not. But if this is true, then I
reccomend you don't try to vent in Usenet and instead do a
michael-moore style documentary, or at least stir up some trouble.
Also, don't be put down by threats and intimidation. They can't do
anything to you.

LazyRaptor
September 27th 05, 12:26 AM
If you look at this person's previous posts, almost all of them date
from June to October of 2003 and they all relate to this obvious
paranoid idiocy of drug lab toxic fumes in various motels and hotels.
There are a handful of (re)posts starting a few days ago. I believe
this person is not a nutcase but a species of troll and is restarting a
series of fake-nutcase posts from two years ago. The fact that the
posts have correct spelling, good grammar and diction etc. lends weight
to the idea that this is an intelligent, fairly sophisticated type of
troll as opposed to the Neanderthal version that infested this group
recently. At least this kind of troll has more entertainment value.

Barrnabas Collins
September 27th 05, 12:40 AM
To be fair though I would point out I live in a large east coast city
and periodically some of our local hotels are shut down for
prostitution, drug users, and drug dealing.

This has been going on for years, the only way it will stop
is to completely shut down the hotels.

The local paper has published variations on this story
for a number of years now.

I would also add some hotels/apratments/houses/
offices have been shut down in recent years becuase
they were used as meth labs. The result is they declare
the facility a toxic waste site and birng in haz mat crews.

Barrnabas Collins
September 27th 05, 01:53 AM
One additional point on this:

A couple of months ago around her they
evacuated a number of blocks around a
house. There was a bomb threat, after they
took care of the bomb they found a meth lab
that could have destroyed several city blocks.

Duke of URL
September 27th 05, 04:45 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) @
> wrote:
>
>> All this, because I had previously complained about toxic drug lab
>> fumes at the Inn which, at times, made my suite a gas chamber.
>
> Ummmm... that statement would indicate you had stayed there
> on previous occasions. Assuming what you say is true (not
> delusional - in which case a psych-evaluation might be
> looked upon as reasonable), why would you stay there a
> second time?

Because the eeeevvillll toxic drug fumes rotted away what few working brains
she had...

> [...]
> conclusion that the Marriott Corporation is AMORAL to the nth degree.
> They don't care a flea's a-- about the welfare of children. They just
> want to keep up appearances to lure the suckers in!
>
> For more information on the goings-on in Parsippany, I invite you to
> look up my prior USENET postings entitled: "Solve the Mystery at the Ho
> Jo Inn of Parsippany, NJ," and "Six+ Bodies May Have Disappeared from
> Drug Lab Inn."
>
> Go to groups.google.com and do message i.d. searches on:
> >
> and
> >
> respectively.
>
> Let me tell you: Parsippany, NJ is no Harper Valley PTA!!! I stayed at
> four Parsippany hotels, and of the four, three were SEVERELY infested
> with drug lab activity, and there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that the
> infested hotels are receiving governmental protection at all levels.

September 29th 05, 07:03 PM
LazyRaptor wrote:
> If you look at this person's previous posts, almost all of them date
> from June to October of 2003 and they all relate to this obvious
> paranoid idiocy of drug lab toxic fumes in various motels and hotels.
> There are a handful of (re)posts starting a few days ago. I believe
> this person is not a nutcase but a species of troll and is restarting a
> series of fake-nutcase posts from two years ago. The fact that the
> posts have correct spelling, good grammar and diction etc. lends weight
> to the idea that this is an intelligent, fairly sophisticated type of
> troll as opposed to the Neanderthal version that infested this group
> recently. At least this kind of troll has more entertainment value.

I stayed at four Parsippany hotels. Of the four, three were severely
infested with drug lab activity.

At the hotels, my cat would vomit up to four times a day, every day. He
became deathly ill at the second hotel, and I thought that he was a
goner. At all three hotels, he developed a real ugly skin sore which
started at the border of his nose and cheek and proceeded to consume
the left side of his face. (He has since recovered for the third time.)
At first, I thought that it was cancer, but I now think that it was
probably a fungal infection brought on by the toxic fumes.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Parsippany police have major -
AND I DO MEAN MAJOR - ciminal exposure in all of these activities at
all of these three sites.

Let's look at the numbers: in one recent year, the media reported that
1,500 drug labs were busted in the state of Tennessee, 800 in Oregon,
1,000 in Iowa, 500 in Colorado, 2,000 in California and Missouri, BUT
ONLY TWO IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. With numbers like these, do you
honestly believe that there are only 2 drug labs in a heavily populated
state like New Jersey? (Ditto for New York). Something is definitely
rotted in the State of New Jersey.

Prior to having to resort to hotel living, I was in two prior places of
residence in New York that were drug lab contaminated, and now after
the hotel experience, I am in a new apartment, and it, too, is drug lab
contaminated MAKING FOR A WHOPPING SEVEN CONSECUTIVE BUILDINGS OF
RESIDENCE over the last eleven years. (Both buildings at the Marriott
Residence Inn were contaminated. I was in both.)

No More Retail
September 29th 05, 07:40 PM
Take you medication and shut up troll <plonk>