PDA

View Full Version : Re: Yoo hoo Nancy


-L.
September 27th 05, 05:08 AM
Pearl wrote:
> Where'd you go?

She's still around - posting as Topaz and cybercat. Couldn't ya tell?

-L.

Topaz
September 27th 05, 05:17 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> Pearl wrote:
> > Where'd you go?
>
> She's still around - posting as Topaz and cybercat. Couldn't ya tell?
>

Talk to yourself much?

-L.
September 27th 05, 06:01 AM
Topaz wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Pearl wrote:
> > > Where'd you go?
> >
> > She's still around - posting as Topaz and cybercat. Couldn't ya tell?
> >
>
> Talk to yourself much?

Nope, Pearl's not me. Hate to break that little rotten heart of yours.

-L.

Topaz
September 27th 05, 06:04 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> Topaz wrote:
> > "-L." > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > >
> > > Pearl wrote:
> > > > Where'd you go?
> > >
> > > She's still around - posting as Topaz and cybercat. Couldn't ya tell?
> > >
> >
> > Talk to yourself much?
>
> Nope, Pearl's not me. Hate to break that little rotten heart of yours.
>
> -L.
>
What? You don't even know me.

-L.
September 27th 05, 04:15 PM
Topaz wrote:
> >
> What? You don't even know me.

Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....

-L.

xX~Karma~Xx
September 27th 05, 08:13 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> Topaz wrote:
>> >
>> What? You don't even know me.
>
> Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....
>
> -L.

LOL what?

--
Xx~Karma~xX

-L.
September 27th 05, 11:02 PM
xX~Karma~Xx wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Topaz wrote:
> >> >
> >> What? You don't even know me.
> >
> > Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....
> >
> > -L.
>
> LOL what?
>
> --
> Xx~Karma~xX

No, Honey, not you. Google "Karma" and "Nancy Carter Moore" and you
will see the history of when "Topaz" aka "Mary S." was first outed.
That is to what I am referring.

-L.

-L.
September 28th 05, 01:30 AM
xX~Karma~Xx wrote:
>
> That's nice. Who is -L?
>
> --
> Xx~Karma~xX

I'm L. Nancy's thinking she's being clever.

-L.

xX~Karma~Xx
September 28th 05, 09:46 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> xX~Karma~Xx wrote:
>> "-L." > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> >
>> > Topaz wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> What? You don't even know me.
>> >
>> > Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....
>> >
>> > -L.
>>
>> LOL what?
>>
>> --
>> Xx~Karma~xX
>
> No, Honey, not you. Google "Karma" and "Nancy Carter Moore" and you
> will see the history of when "Topaz" aka "Mary S." was first outed.
> That is to what I am referring.

You mean Topaz is a WOOOMAN? Holey ****ter!!! Tsk..
What a ****.

--
These words of brilliance was brought to you by

Xx~Karma~xX

Trish
September 29th 05, 06:28 AM
"xX~Karma~Xx" > wrote in message
...
>
> "-L." > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Topaz wrote:
> >> >
> >> What? You don't even know me.
> >
> > Evidently Karma does. Apparently really well, too. LOL....
> >
> > -L.
>
> LOL what?
>


You'll have to excuse Lyn, Wallymart had a half price sale on Lysol,
she's been sucking the spray top since she blew the hubby's paycheck on
a few cases.

-L.
September 29th 05, 08:32 PM
xX~Karma~Xx wrote:
> You mean Topaz is a WOOOMAN?

Calling her a woman is an insult to women everywhere.

>Holey ****ter!!! Tsk..
> What a ****.

That's more like it...

-L.

-L.
September 29th 05, 09:35 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> Keep talking, You're only gonna make it worse for you.
> -
>
> GIT-R-DONE!
>
> alt.usenet.legends.lamey

Go ahead. Gimme yer big schlongie, Lamey!

All two inches of it...

-L.

cybercat
September 29th 05, 10:04 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> > Keep talking, You're only gonna make it worse for you.
> > -
> >
> > GIT-R-DONE!
> >
> > alt.usenet.legends.lamey
>
> Go ahead. Gimme yer big schlongie, Lamey!
>
> All two inches of it...
>
> -L.
>

I don't understand this. You seem to have some good advice
to offer, yet you started this nonsense. Why don't you just post about
cats? Everything was peaceful until you began harassing people. What
are you trying to do exactly?

-L.
September 29th 05, 10:18 PM
cybercat wrote:
>
> I don't understand this. You seem to have some good advice
> to offer, yet you started this nonsense.

No, Nancy, honey, YOU started this "nonsense" when you started
harassing me for telling that chick Dally to take her cat back to the
shelter. You harassed me (and Cheryl and Megan, and Dan, and Monica,
and Kelly and...) for over a year despite the fact I ignored you. Even
the most docile dog will attack once beaten enough. Now you call in
Lamey and Bill and all of your other troll friends and play the victim.
No one in this group thinks you are innocent but yourself, you ****ing
psycho.


>Why don't you just post about
> cats?

Why don't you go **** yourself, Nancy Carter Moore? Obviously Mark
isn't doing a good enough job.

>Everything was peaceful until you began harassing people.

You and your group screwed this ng months ago.

>What
> are you trying to do exactly?

Just having fun with Lamey. Why do you need to hump my posts so
desperately? And what other anonymous name and/or remailer will you
use today? Hum? It's been what - 6 or 7 over the last few days.
Nancy. I mean Mary, I mean cybercat, I mean Topaz, I mean KD, I mean
Angel, I mean...hum, there is so many I can't list them all!

-L.

cybercat
September 29th 05, 10:29 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ps.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
> >
> > I don't understand this. You seem to have some good advice
> > to offer, yet you started this nonsense.
>
> No, Nancy, honey, YOU started this "nonsense" when you started
> harassing me for telling that chick Dally to take her cat back to the
> shelter. You harassed me (and Cheryl and Megan, and Dan, and Monica,
> and Kelly and...) for over a year despite the fact I ignored you. Even
> the most docile dog will attack once beaten enough. Now you call in
> Lamey and Bill and all of your other troll friends and play the victim.
> No one in this group thinks you are innocent but yourself, you ****ing
> psycho.
>
>
> >Why don't you just post about
> > cats?
>
> Why don't you go **** yourself, Nancy Carter Moore? Obviously Mark
> isn't doing a good enough job.
>
> >Everything was peaceful until you began harassing people.
>
> You and your group screwed this ng months ago.
>
> >What
> > are you trying to do exactly?
>
> Just having fun with Lamey. Why do you need to hump my posts so
> desperately? And what other anonymous name and/or remailer will you
> use today? Hum? It's been what - 6 or 7 over the last few days.
> Nancy. I mean Mary, I mean cybercat, I mean Topaz, I mean KD, I mean
> Angel, I mean...hum, there is so many I can't list them all!
>
> -L.
>

Your crazy. My name is not Nancy. I am going to report you to your
server for harrasing me.

People don't want to hear this stuff. This is a CAT group.

DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh
September 29th 05, 11:02 PM
cybercat wrote:
>
> Your crazy. My name is not Nancy. I am going to report you to your
> server for harrasing me.

Go ahead, Nancy. This is Usenet. Anything goes - remember. That was
YOUR famous quote - that it is "all ok by" you.

>
> People don't want to hear this stuff. This is a CAT group.

You're right - people don't want to hear YOU. You have finally gotten
it....halleluja!

-L.

Lamey The Cable Guy
October 3rd 05, 03:33 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> xX~Karma~Xx wrote:
>> You mean Topaz is a WOOOMAN?
>
> Calling her a woman is an insult to women everywhere.
>
>>Holey ****ter!!! Tsk..
>> What a ****.
>
> That's more like it...
>
> -L.
>
Watch yerself, Ya wouldn't want a knock knock tonight would ya?