of his nose are starting to kinda open up. It's not bloody or pussy
from what I can tell, but it definitly isn't normal.

Suggestions? Touching his nose he doesn't act like it hurts and it
doesn't feel squishy.

suggestions? Thanks --

Sam

Karen
September 27th 05, 03:09 PM
On 2005-09-27 06:16:20 -0500, "Alex" > said:

> Hi everyone,
>
> My roommate's cat's nose has started turning a brownish color over the
> last week, and today I noticed it's more read, puffy, and the top/sides
> of his nose are starting to kinda open up. It's not bloody or pussy
> from what I can tell, but it definitly isn't normal.
>
> Suggestions? Touching his nose he doesn't act like it hurts and it
> doesn't feel squishy.
> suggestions? Thanks --
>
> Sam

Yes, go to a vet. This Does Not Sound Good.

Alex
September 27th 05, 10:55 PM
Hi karen,

I'll pass this along to my roommate as it's her cat.

Thanks --

sam

Spot
September 28th 05, 01:50 AM
Any type of growth or change like this would worry me that it's cancer. The
sooner she's seen the better.

Celeste

"Alex" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi everyone,
>
> My roommate's cat's nose has started turning a brownish color over the
> last week, and today I noticed it's more read, puffy, and the top/sides
> of his nose are starting to kinda open up. It's not bloody or pussy
> from what I can tell, but it definitly isn't normal.
>
> Suggestions? Touching his nose he doesn't act like it hurts and it
> doesn't feel squishy.
>
> suggestions? Thanks --
>
> Sam

Rhonda
September 28th 05, 04:34 AM
Is your rommate's cat a pink-nosed kitty? Does he spend much time in the
sun?

I would be concerned that it is skin cancer, especially on the
light-colored noses. Check the inside of his ears, too, and tell your
roommate he needs to go to the vet right away.

Let us know what happens,

Rhonda