PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Stella!

if 6 were 9
September 27th 05, 05:00 PM
Our Stella is two years old today. She started her day with a walk
along the top of the door and a run around with her sister. Her present
this year is a little ball that chirps and rolls around by itself. She
seems to have all the other toys. So far today, all she's done is sleep
and sniff shoes. Must be nice.

Sandra
September 27th 05, 05:19 PM
depends on the shoes!
Happy purrrday!

--
Sandra

KD
September 27th 05, 07:54 PM
On 27 Sep 2005 09:00:52 -0700, "if 6 were 9"
> wrote:

>Our Stella is two years old today. She started her day with a walk
>along the top of the door and a run around with her sister. Her present
>this year is a little ball that chirps and rolls around by itself. She
>seems to have all the other toys. So far today, all she's done is sleep
>and sniff shoes. Must be nice.

Happy birthday, Stella!