PDA

View Full Version : Re: Yoo hoo Karma

Candace
September 28th 05, 05:10 AM
Where'd you go?

Am I the only one who still wants to know who Karma is?

Candace

-L.
September 28th 05, 06:36 AM
Candace wrote:
> Where'd you go?
>
> Am I the only one who still wants to know who Karma is?
>
> Candace

LOL...you and Nancy, LOL...

-L.
(I'm still wondering who Sexy Soxy is...;)

Lamey - The cable guy
September 29th 05, 08:33 PM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Where'd you go?
>
> Am I the only one who still wants to know who Karma is?
>
> Candace

Hi sweety, I missed ya.

Candace
September 30th 05, 05:15 AM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> "Candace" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Where'd you go?
> >
> > Am I the only one who still wants to know who Karma is?
> >
> > Candace
>
> Hi sweety, I missed ya.

Lamey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candace

-L.
September 30th 05, 04:27 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> You sound mad my sweet.

No I'm not mad - had a good laugh, actually. It just goes to show you
how cowardly the assholes are that hide behind remailers. And they lie
too. Nice. Hope y'all can live with yourselves - you have a lot to be
proud of.

>Did someone put your little game on tilt?
> Maybe now you'll keep your flap shut and talk about cats, and extend a
> welcome hand to the newcomers.

And maybe you'll implode from masturbating? We can only hope.

-L.

-L.
September 30th 05, 04:42 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> I'm not bothering you, I'm having a discussion with you. This is a cat
> group right? Let's talk about pussy.

My pussy is big and black. And really hungry. I'm going to go feed it
now.

-L.