PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lyn Glover, Usenet Stalker, Adoptive Mother of Jonathan

-L.
September 28th 05, 10:20 PM
Concerned wrote:
> This unstable woman harasses Hurricane
> Katrina survivors and others under these
> aliases:

No I don't. I only raked Lori Crews over the coals for supporting her
asshole daughter when she purposely and wantonly left her two dogs
behind to die in Hurricane Katrina. Maybe you advocate animal cruelty,
Nancy Carter Moore, but I don't. And at least I don't "harass" people
using an anonymous remailer. At least I have the balls to speak my
mind under my own identity, unlike you, ya cowardly asshole.

BTW, I haven't used any of these email addresses for years, except the
first two. The second one I barely use at all. So spam them all you
want.

> Would you trust her with your child?
>
> Have you?

LOL...I would, LOL...

-L.

Lamey - The cable guy
September 29th 05, 08:34 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Concerned wrote:
>> This unstable woman harasses Hurricane
>> Katrina survivors and others under these
>> aliases:
>>

> No I don't. I only raked Lori Crews over the coals for supporting her
> asshole daughter when she purposely and wantonly left her two dogs
> behind to die in Hurricane Katrina. Maybe you advocate animal cruelty,
> Nancy Carter Moore, but I don't. And at least I don't "harass" people
> using an anonymous remailer. At least I have the balls to speak my
> mind under my own identity, unlike you, ya cowardly asshole.

And is has been very helpful for me. I have what I need.