PDA

View Full Version : Cosequin prices

Janet B
September 28th 05, 10:43 PM
At 4 capsules a day, I'm looking for the best deal (combo of price and
shipping cost). For 4 boxes (320 capsules total) I paid $56.99 + $3.85
($60.84) from Entirely Pets, $53.14 total from VetAmerica (couldn't
remember and find it the second order - will remember it now!).

Has anyone found a better price than the $53.14?

thanks

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Spot
September 29th 05, 01:11 AM
Have you checked out some of the online vitamin places. I found I could get
Barneys medications and OTC stuff cheaper in bulk by buying that way instead
of through a pet site.

Celeste

"Janet B" > wrote in message
> At 4 capsules a day, I'm looking for the best deal (combo of price and
> shipping cost). For 4 boxes (320 capsules total) I paid $56.99 + $3.85
> ($60.84) from Entirely Pets, $53.14 total from VetAmerica (couldn't
> remember and find it the second order - will remember it now!).
>
> Has anyone found a better price than the $53.14?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Janet B
> www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bestfriendsobedience/album

5cats
September 29th 05, 03:41 PM
Janet B wrote:

> At 4 capsules a day, I'm looking for the best deal (combo of price and
> shipping cost). For 4 boxes (320 capsules total) I paid $56.99 + $3.85
> ($60.84) from Entirely Pets, $53.14 total from VetAmerica (couldn't
> remember and find it the second order - will remember it now!).

I've been wondering if it's OK to use the human product, CosaminDS (also
from Nutrmax,) for the cats? One capsule appears to be 4x the strength of
Cosequin. With 4 cats being fed together it would just mean opening the
capsule and sprinkling the powder on 4 portions of canned food.