PDA

View Full Version : Sure, we could have gotten Bunch's nails clipped instead of declawed but that would have been a lot of trips to the vets!


September 29th 05, 12:28 AM
As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth a
lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.

We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
sweet little Bunch.

Ken AND Kathy

223rem
September 29th 05, 12:40 AM
wrote:
> bunch of imbecilities

+--------------------------------------+
\ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 /
\ \ 1 9 /
\ 0 \ 10 /
\ \ TROLL-O-METER /
\ \ /
\ \ /
\___\______________________/
\ /
\....................../


+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+
| |
| |
.\|.||/..

5cats
September 29th 05, 12:42 AM
wrote:

> As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth a
> lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.
>
> We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> sweet little Bunch.
>
> Ken AND Kathy
>
>

Uh, it takes a just few minutes to clip my cats' claws at home. One time
expense of $4 for the clipper.

(this was a troll, right? I should know better than to reply, but....)

No More Retail
September 29th 05, 12:49 AM
When I first read the post in this group I add them to the kill file

aceindahole
September 29th 05, 02:53 AM
trolls trolls trolls. HOW do you add to kill file??

No More Retail
September 29th 05, 04:09 AM
what type of mail sever are you using
"aceindahole" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> trolls trolls trolls. HOW do you add to kill file??
>

meee
September 29th 05, 11:56 AM
Diane > wrote in message
...
> In article >,
> 5cats > wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> > > with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> > > vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth
a
> > > lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.
> > >
> > > We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> > > sweet little Bunch.
> > >
> > > Ken AND Kathy
> > >
> > >
> >
> > Uh, it takes a just few minutes to clip my cats' claws at home. One time
> > expense of $4 for the clipper.
> >
> > (this was a troll, right? I should know better than to reply, but....)
>
> Ken AND Kathy is apparently a confused hermaphrodite, which is good as
> if it were actually a couple, they might have children and be horrified
> to learn that children, like pets, are a responsibility that would cost
> them some of their valuable time.
Not to mention money and the inevitable child inflicted furniture damage
lol!! But the children would probably be horrible little inbreds like
themselves, who'd probably live quite happily in a cupboard or something
PLONK Donch hate it K&K when people do that to ya?? Write all ya like cos I
won't be soiling my eyesight with the crap you spew out on Usenet any
more!!!

(Much of which seems to be spent on
> Usenet.)
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.diaryland.com/

The Cunning Linguist :Þ
September 29th 05, 01:40 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth a
> lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.
>
> We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> sweet little Bunch.

Wow, I hope you don't have kids. You might decide clipping their nails is a
hassle and, well, no career as a concert pianist for them

whitershadeofpale
September 29th 05, 08:59 PM
wrote:
> As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth a
> lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.
>
> We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> sweet little Bunch.
>
> Ken AND Kathy

Ken and Kathy...

I think your attitude sucks

cat is going to have it's day with you two...

And really! Let's be honest here...

if you are Justifying your actions (which you are)...
Then clearly you are feeling guilt.

Will the guilty party please admit their guilt

NOT ANOTHER EXCUSE!

Oh just how precious is your time! From what I've been reading

You've spent more time posting on this cat group than it takes to
goto the vet?

BIG GUILTY!

September 29th 05, 10:47 PM
You need to learn how to speak and write in English wetback......

Kathy
(with Ken laughing in the background)

No More Retail showed he/she is totally without a clue when he/she
wrote:
************************************************** *********************************************

When I first read the post in this group I add them to the kill file

September 29th 05, 10:50 PM
You seem to have the same problem as No More Retail. Either learn how
to read, write and speak English right or go the hell home to Mexico
wetback.

Kathy
(with Ken laughing at the stupidity of aceindahole)

Aceindahole showed that he/she is married to his/her double 1st cousin
No More Retail when he/she wrote:
************************************************** *************************************************

trolls trolls trolls. HOW do you add to kill file??


Reply

DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh
September 29th 05, 11:00 PM
Brad Wegwrich wrote:
> No matter, We own this group, The regs can thank Lyn for that.

Be gone, before a house falls on you too!

I fear that is the fate of my wife. I can never find her.

DMMOR

DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh
September 29th 05, 11:01 PM
wrote:
> You need to learn how to speak and write in English wetback......

Are you my wife?

DMMOR

No More Retail
September 29th 05, 11:36 PM
Why are you all still responding to that idiotic couple add them to the kill
file them and don't respond to the troll assholes all they are doing is
trying to get a rise out of you folks and they are doing it and if you
respond to them snip the post so the rest of us don't have to read their
stupid post


If you are using outlook express highlight the troll's message go to the
message tab and left click on block sender it will ask you if you are sure
say yes it removes all the trolls post and future post presto NO MORE
TROLLS yeah

Phil P.
September 30th 05, 09:33 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed.

This is really funny! Lets see I've got this right: You mean you're so inept
that you can't even trim a
cat's claws? ROTFL! If you can't trim claws, you probably need someone to
tie your shoelaces for you, too. You must be a pair or real dumbbells-- dumb
and dumber. LOL! I'm really surprised you want people to know what inept
morons you are!
You're even too stupid to be embarrassed. That's funny! ROTFL!

In all seriousness, thanks for showing everyone that only bungling morons
that are too inept to trim claws declaw cats.

I love trolls! You serve my purpose perfectly!


http://www.maxshouse.com/facts_about_declawing.htm

http://www.maxshouse.com/Claw%20Trimming.htm

October 1st 05, 07:26 PM
Sticks and stones may break our bones, but your words of inanitity will
never EVAH hurt us.

We made the right decision your bleeding heart liberal!

Kathy AND Ken

Phil P. shows his mammy and pappy let him out of the bird cage at too
early an age when he surprised the world and posted:
************************************************** ************************************************
> wrote in message


oups.com...


> As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed.


This is really funny! Lets see I've got this right: You mean you're so
inept
that you can't even trim a
cat's claws? ROTFL! If you can't trim claws, you probably need
someone to
tie your shoelaces for you, too. You must be a pair or real dumbbells--
dumb
and dumber. LOL! I'm really surprised you want people to know what
inept
morons you are!
You're even too stupid to be embarrassed. That's funny! ROTFL!

In all seriousness, thanks for showing everyone that only bungling
morons
that are too inept to trim claws declaw cats.


I love trolls! You serve my purpose perfectly!


http://www.maxshouse.com/facts_about_declawing.htm


http://www.maxshouse.com/Claw%20Trimming.htm

October 1st 05, 07:35 PM
Yeah... Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank Spank Spank!!!

feel better now DMMOR?

Ken
(with Kathy holding the whip) :-)

DMMOR begged for a spanking when he wrote:
************************************************** *********************************************
wrote:
> You need to learn how to speak and write in English wetback......


Are you my wife?

DMMOR

October 1st 05, 07:37 PM
It appears you and Diane are Control Freaks who want to have everything
go your way or the highway. We ain't gonna let that happen buttercup!
And in the future, why don't you finish what you have to say BEFORE you
hit enter you clueless bitch!

Kathy and Ken

meee screamed out loud when she wrote:
************************************************** ************************************************** *
Diane > wrote in message


...


- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -

> In article >,
> 5cats > wrote:

> > wrote:


> > > As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> > > with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> > > vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth
a
> > > lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.


> > > We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> > > sweet little Bunch.


> > > Ken AND Kathy


> > Uh, it takes a just few minutes to clip my cats' claws at home. One time
> > expense of $4 for the clipper.


> > (this was a troll, right? I should know better than to reply, but....)


> Ken AND Kathy is apparently a confused hermaphrodite, which is good as
> if it were actually a couple, they might have children and be horrified
> to learn that children, like pets, are a responsibility that would cost
> them some of their valuable time.



Not to mention money and the inevitable child inflicted furniture
damage
lol!! But the children would probably be horrible little inbreds like
themselves, who'd probably live quite happily in a cupboard or
something
PLONK Donch hate it K&K when people do that to ya?? Write all ya like
cos I
won't be soiling my eyesight with the crap you spew out on Usenet any
more!!!

(Much of which seems to be spent on

October 1st 05, 07:41 PM
It is good that you are "The Cumming Linguist", because it sure is
apparent you don't have very good reading comprehension skills. We are
the ones who had our cat declawed. After that was done he didn't have
any claws at all and there was no need for clipping nails.

It is Diane and meee you should be getting on you illiterate POS. It
is they who are against clipping nails. I am sure their children do
hard labour for them and the kids break their nails off at the quick so
it isn't a big thing to Diane and meee.

Glad to educate you. Come on back if you want yet another spanking!

TCL showed how ignorant and illiterate he/she is when he/she wrote:
************************************************** **************************************************
> wrote in message


oups.com...


> As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth a
> lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.

> We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> sweet little Bunch.



Wow, I hope you don't have kids. You might decide clipping their nails
is a
hassle and, well, no career as a concert pianist for them

A. Nony Moose
October 1st 05, 08:20 PM
>
> It is good that you are "The Cumming Linguist", because it sure is
> apparent you don't have very good reading comprehension skills. We are
> the ones who had our cat declawed. After that was done he didn't have
> any claws at all and there was no need for clipping nails.
>
> It is Diane and meee you should be getting on you illiterate POS. It
> is they who are against clipping nails. I am sure their children do
> hard labour for them and the kids break their nails off at the quick so
> it isn't a big thing to Diane and meee.
>
> Glad to educate you. Come on back if you want yet another spanking!

It's time for you two clowns to turn in your Troll badges and magic
decoder rings, you are so clueless that you don't realize how completely
you've been trounced in this thread.

Ever hear of sarcasm? No? didn't think so.

Bigjoe
October 1st 05, 09:58 PM
> a écrit dans le message de news:
. com...
> As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to the
> vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is worth a
> lot of money. There would have also been the transportation expense.
>
> We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> sweet little Bunch.
>
> Ken AND Kathy


Fortunately the poor old little Bunch is dead !
At least he is at peace now, out of reach from
K&K selfish morons (your time is soooo precious) :-(

meee
October 4th 05, 12:18 AM
Is it just me or are K&K sounding suspiciously like KKK?? Yawwwn. Getting
tired of having to hit the 'plonk' button. It's a pity people like this
don't have a hurricane destroy their 'precious' furniture, while previous
posters who actually have a live, beating heart in their chest cop it. Also
wondering about the whip?? Did you whip the cat too?? Now run along and get
yourself another webmail address before yahoo kick you off for insufficient
brain matter to operate a computer.


meee-watching Jasmine scratching my
not-as-precious-as-living-things-because-it's-dead furniture.

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> It appears you and Diane are Control Freaks who want to have everything
> go your way or the highway. We ain't gonna let that happen buttercup!
> And in the future, why don't you finish what you have to say BEFORE you
> hit enter you clueless bitch!
>
> Kathy and Ken
>
> meee screamed out loud when she wrote:
>
************************************************** **************************
*************************
> Diane > wrote in message
>
>
> ...
>
>
> - Hide quoted text -
> - Show quoted text -
>
> > In article >,
> > 5cats > wrote:
>
> > > wrote:
>
>
> > > > As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> > > > with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to
the
> > > > vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is
worth
> a
> > > > lot of money. There would have also been the transportation
expense.
>
>
> > > > We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> > > > sweet little Bunch.
>
>
> > > > Ken AND Kathy
>
>
> > > Uh, it takes a just few minutes to clip my cats' claws at home. One
time
> > > expense of $4 for the clipper.
>
>
> > > (this was a troll, right? I should know better than to reply, but....)
>
>
> > Ken AND Kathy is apparently a confused hermaphrodite, which is good as
> > if it were actually a couple, they might have children and be horrified
> > to learn that children, like pets, are a responsibility that would cost
> > them some of their valuable time.
>
>
>
> Not to mention money and the inevitable child inflicted furniture
> damage
> lol!! But the children would probably be horrible little inbreds like
> themselves, who'd probably live quite happily in a cupboard or
> something
> PLONK Donch hate it K&K when people do that to ya?? Write all ya like
> cos I
> won't be soiling my eyesight with the crap you spew out on Usenet any
> more!!!
>
> (Much of which seems to be spent on
>

October 11th 05, 09:55 PM
meee wrote:
> Is it just me or are K&K sounding suspiciously like KKK?? Yawwwn. Getting
> tired of having to hit the 'plonk' button. It's a pity people like this
> don't have a hurricane destroy their 'precious' furniture, while previous
> posters who actually have a live, beating heart in their chest cop it. Also
> wondering about the whip?? Did you whip the cat too?? Now run along and get
> yourself another webmail address before yahoo kick you off for insufficient
> brain matter to operate a computer.

We're back to demonize (both definitions 1 and 2 in the Webster's
abridged dictionary) you again darling. It's kind of like the Allman
Brothers sing in one of their songs..... "And the road...goes on
forevah."

Glad to be here in your time of need buttercup!

Kathy
(with Ken doing an early evening watusi in the kitchen, as he cooks up
our steaks the way we like them - nice and rare!)

>
>
> meee-watching Jasmine scratching my
> not-as-precious-as-living-things-because-it's-dead furniture.
>
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > It appears you and Diane are Control Freaks who want to have everything
> > go your way or the highway. We ain't gonna let that happen buttercup!
> > And in the future, why don't you finish what you have to say BEFORE you
> > hit enter you clueless bitch!
> >
> > Kathy and Ken
> >
> > meee screamed out loud when she wrote:
> >
> ************************************************** **************************
> *************************
> > Diane > wrote in message
> >
> >
> > ...
> >
> >
> > - Hide quoted text -
> > - Show quoted text -
> >
> > > In article >,
> > > 5cats > wrote:
> >
> > > > wrote:
> >
> >
> > > > > As we have mentioned to you before in another thread, "da Bunch" was
> > > > > with us for over 7 years. That would have been a lot of trips to
> the
> > > > > vets to have them trimmed instead of declawed. And our time is
> worth
> > a
> > > > > lot of money. There would have also been the transportation
> expense.
> >
> >
> > > > > We are secure in our minds that we made the right decision for our
> > > > > sweet little Bunch.
> >
> >
> > > > > Ken AND Kathy
> >
> >
> > > > Uh, it takes a just few minutes to clip my cats' claws at home. One
> time
> > > > expense of $4 for the clipper.
> >
> >
> > > > (this was a troll, right? I should know better than to reply, but....)
> >
> >
> > > Ken AND Kathy is apparently a confused hermaphrodite, which is good as
> > > if it were actually a couple, they might have children and be horrified
> > > to learn that children, like pets, are a responsibility that would cost
> > > them some of their valuable time.
> >
> >
> >
> > Not to mention money and the inevitable child inflicted furniture
> > damage
> > lol!! But the children would probably be horrible little inbreds like
> > themselves, who'd probably live quite happily in a cupboard or
> > something
> > PLONK Donch hate it K&K when people do that to ya?? Write all ya like
> > cos I
> > won't be soiling my eyesight with the crap you spew out on Usenet any
> > more!!!
> >
> > (Much of which seems to be spent on
> >