PDA

View Full Version : PETS Act, Congress

Candace
September 29th 05, 09:09 AM
My cousin sent me this; sorry if it's been posted already:

Dear Friend,

Don't you think it's terrible that people were forced to leave
their pets behind during Hurricane Katrina?

Please ask your U.S. Representative to support the PETS Act,
H.R. 3858, which would require state and local authorities to
plan for evacuating people with pets the next time a disaster
like Hurricane Katrina strikes.

It's quick and easy to do. Just click here:
https://community.hsus.org/campaign/pets_act_house?rk=T1awHl51WmI5W

Candace

Lumpy
September 29th 05, 11:34 AM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My cousin sent me this; sorry if it's been posted already:
>
> Dear Friend,
>
> Don't you think it's terrible that people were forced to leave
> their pets behind during Hurricane Katrina?
>
> Please ask your U.S. Representative to support the PETS Act,
> H.R. 3858, which would require state and local authorities to
> plan for evacuating people with pets the next time a disaster
> like Hurricane Katrina strikes.
>
> It's quick and easy to do. Just click here:
> https://community.hsus.org/campaign/pets_act_house?rk=T1awHl51WmI5W

I appreciate the link. What a fine idea. Thank you, Candace.