PDA

View Full Version : can't put the ^#@%@$^* liner in the automatic litter sweeper!

scullycat
September 29th 05, 06:28 PM
Hi all,
I bought a litter sweep ultra at Petsmart. I'm thinking, this is so awesome.
I should've done this a long time ago.
THEN, a week later, I go to empty it and put a new liner in. AND COULDN'T DO
IT. It's shaped just like a cheapo shower cap. Well, if anyone has ever
tried to change sheets on a waterbed...it was kind of like that. You put one
corner on and the other comes off ad nauseam. Do I need a degree in physics
to do this? I'm sitting there for much longer than I wanted to and thought
of you guys. I just know someone has had this problem.
ps. If it's just me...I'll cry :)
chris

whitershadeofpale
September 29th 05, 09:14 PM

--

haha

---

never seen the contraption you describe..

hell, just get a box of kitchen trash bags
plenty room etc..cut the excess off, or tuck it behind the tray or
something
lifes too short to be messin with a catchit box (for longer than you
wanted to)
haha

scullycat
September 30th 05, 01:29 AM
I know that somebody has one of these things....:-)
news:[email protected]