PDA

View Full Version : Ping my Precious my Love!

whitershadeofpale
September 29th 05, 08:19 PM
Is you still is or
is you aint' my baby!

It's ok! Go ahead and lie to me if need be!

Cat is fine

dogs barking can't fly without umbrella...

got the email!

smooches!

-L.
September 29th 05, 08:30 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> Is you still is or
> is you aint' my baby!
>
> It's ok! Go ahead and lie to me if need be!
>
> Cat is fine
>
> dogs barking can't fly without umbrella...
>
> got the email!
>
> smooches!

Barry, honey, Nancy is married. You really should look for a single
gal.

-L.

Lamey - The cable guy
September 29th 05, 08:35 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> whitershadeofpale wrote:
>> Is you still is or
>> is you aint' my baby!
>>
>> It's ok! Go ahead and lie to me if need be!
>>
>> Cat is fine
>>
>> dogs barking can't fly without umbrella...
>>
>> got the email!
>>
>> smooches!
>
> Barry, honey, Nancy is married. You really should look for a single
> gal.

Hello obsessed freak, Ya still got the nakid pics?

whitershadeofpale
September 29th 05, 08:38 PM
-L. wrote:
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > Is you still is or
> > is you aint' my baby!
> >
> > It's ok! Go ahead and lie to me if need be!
> >
> > Cat is fine
> >
> > dogs barking can't fly without umbrella...
> >
> > got the email!
> >
> > smooches!
>
> Barry, honey, Nancy is married. You really should look for a single
> gal.
>
> -L.

HEY! I said my Precious could lie me!

and for real...maybe I'm just fishing...

maybe Nancy does not Think herself my precious
(as precious as she may be!)

whitershadeofpale
September 29th 05, 08:41 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > whitershadeofpale wrote:
> >> Is you still is or
> >> is you aint' my baby!
> >>
> >> It's ok! Go ahead and lie to me if need be!
> >>
> >> Cat is fine
> >>
> >> dogs barking can't fly without umbrella...
> >>
> >> got the email!
> >>
> >> smooches!
> >
> > Barry, honey, Nancy is married. You really should look for a single
> > gal.
>
> Hello obsessed freak, Ya still got the nakid pics?

where's naked!

-L.
September 29th 05, 09:33 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> Hello obsessed freak, Ya still got the nakid pics?

Barry has a semi-nude pic of me. Before my implants.

-L.