PDA

View Full Version : Re: windex cures - Lump on skull

whitershadeofpale
September 29th 05, 08:34 PM
Chuck wrote:
> One of my cats, Maxi, has developed a bony
> lump on the side of his head, just behind the
> eye. He is about 4=BD years old.
>
> The lump does not move, is as hard as bone,
> and its size is best describes as about the
> size of half a small grape.
>
> Lately, his behavior has become aggressive
> towards the smaller cats-- tormenting and
> bullying them. For now, I've had to put him
> outside: last night he attacked our smallest
> and youngest male, Sammy, to the point of
> li'l Sammy pooping all over himself-- scared
> out of his wits.
>
> This just breaks my heart, as I really love
> Maxi every bit as much as the rest of 'em!
>
> As to his history: he and his 3 siblings were
> exposed to FeLV at the age of 6 mos. All
> tested negative, however 2 died within hours
> of vaccination, and his sister died of
> Lymphoma Carcinoma a year ago.
>
> Can anyone offer some insights into this
> (other than the ubiquitous "take him to the
> vet")?
>
> Chuck

put some windex on it

why haven't you gone to vet yet chucky?

WHERE did you get that word ubiquitous?

I don't think people really use that word

I mean you can..but do you really want to use that word?

otherwise, put some windex on the cat

Chuck
September 29th 05, 09:41 PM
whitershadeofpale > wrote in message
oups.com...

> put some windex on it
>
> why haven't you gone to vet yet chucky?
>
> WHERE did you get that word ubiquitous?
>
> I don't think people really use that word

I'm truly sorry to learn of your ignorance...
though it seems there's always a banal
ignoramus in every NG, giving no reason
for you to feel unique or very proud of
yourself at all...

~C

-L.
September 29th 05, 09:43 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:

> WHERE did you get that word ubiquitous?
>
> I don't think people really use that word

Barry, hon, your lack of education is showing again...

Get with it!

BTW, where ya been? Did Nannny-poo call her lover back to stir up some
more ****? Does Markey-mark know about the love affair between the two
of you? Shame, shame, Bar! You can do much better than her....

-L.

whitershadeofpale
October 1st 05, 07:25 PM
kiss my ass