PDA

View Full Version : I think I just saw her...pretending to be a gay man!

DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh
September 29th 05, 10:42 PM
Yes, that's her. I'm sure of it!

Off to listen to some old, stale suck-ass 50's music...

-L.

DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh
September 29th 05, 10:43 PM
Ya know, because my wife won't give me any head...

SexySoxy
September 30th 05, 05:28 AM
DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh wrote:
> Yes, that's her. I'm sure of it!
>
> Off to listen to some old, stale suck-ass 50's music...
>
> -L.

Ahem, did someone just pull a SexySoxy or was that intentional?

SS

-L.
September 30th 05, 05:53 AM
SexySoxy wrote:
> DicklessMarkieMorreofRaleigh wrote:
> > Yes, that's her. I'm sure of it!
> >
> > Off to listen to some old, stale suck-ass 50's music...
> >
> > -L.
>
> Ahem, did someone just pull a SexySoxy or was that intentional?
>
> SS

I wish I was as clever as Sexy Soxy! ;)

-L.

Lumpy
September 30th 05, 07:07 AM
"SexySoxy" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> > Off to listen to some old, stale suck-ass 50's music...
> >
> > -L.
>
> Ahem, did someone just pull a SexySoxy or was that intentional?

Hi there. Why do they call you "Sexy Soxy?"

Sign me, "Just Curious."

-L.
September 30th 05, 07:13 AM
Lumpy wrote:

> Hi there. Why do they call you "Sexy Soxy?"
>
> Sign me, "Just Curious."

Because she's the cutest little Siamese pussy cat around, of course!

-L.

SexySoxy
October 1st 05, 02:48 AM
Lumpy wrote:

> Hi there. Why do they call you "Sexy Soxy?"
>
> Sign me, "Just Curious."

Prolly for the same reason "they" call you "Lumpy."

SS

Lumpy
October 1st 05, 03:12 AM
"SexySoxy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Lumpy wrote:
> >
> > Hi there. Why do they call you "Sexy Soxy?"
> >
> > Sign me, "Just Curious."
>
> Prolly for the same reason "they" call you "Lumpy."
>
> SS

So you have sexy soxys?

I have a lumpy head. This was discovered when it was shaved. I was telling
the story and one of my friends called me "lumpy" and it took.

I have a cat with half a tail. Her name is Stumpy.
That's us. Lumpy and Stumpy.

I have a room mate with a skin problem. Wanna know
what we call him?

SexySoxy
October 1st 05, 03:26 AM
Lumpy wrote:

> So you have sexy soxys?

I'm the hottest, smartest Siamese mix on usenet!

SS

Lumpy
October 1st 05, 03:30 AM
"SexySoxy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Lumpy wrote:
>
> > So you have sexy soxys?
>
> I'm the hottest, smartest Siamese mix on usenet!
>
> SS

Well then they don't call you Sexy Soxy for the same reason they call me
Lumpy, now do they?

SexySoxy
October 1st 05, 03:33 AM
Lumpy wrote:

> Well then they don't call you Sexy Soxy for the same reason they call me
> Lumpy, now do they?

Guess not, I was thinking "Lumpy" might refer to something else. Even
smart, hot little Siamese mixes make mistakes.

SS

Lumpy
October 1st 05, 03:44 AM
"SexySoxy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Lumpy wrote:
> >
> > Well then they don't call you Sexy Soxy for the same reason they call me
> > Lumpy, now do they?
>
> Guess not, I was thinking "Lumpy" might refer to something else. Even
> smart, hot little Siamese mixes make mistakes.

Oh, okay. That's just what my roommate Bumpy said you meant.

SexySoxy
October 1st 05, 04:02 AM
Lumpy wrote:

> I have a room mate with a skin problem. Wanna know
> what we call him?

Oh, sure, why not?

SS

Topaz
October 1st 05, 04:04 AM
"SexySoxy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Lumpy wrote:
>
> > I have a room mate with a skin problem. Wanna know
> > what we call him?
>
> Oh, sure, why not?

Too late, you ruined the surprise. :(

Topaz
October 1st 05, 04:05 AM
"Topaz" > wrote in message ...

> "SexySoxy" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Lumpy wrote:
> >
> > > I have a room mate with a skin problem. Wanna know
> > > what we call him?
> >
> > Oh, sure, why not?
> >

> Too late, you ruined the surprise. :(

Lumpy I meant. He told you in another post.

cyberferalcats
October 1st 05, 04:14 AM
"Topaz" > wrote in message

> "Topaz" > wrote in message
>>
>> "SexySoxy" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > Oh, sure, why not?
>> >

>> Too late, you ruined the surprise. :(
>>
> Lumpy I meant. He told you in another post.

<snicker> Some people are stupid, and expect others are just as
stupid.

Lumpy
October 1st 05, 04:15 AM
"cyberferalcats" > wrote in message

> "Topaz" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Topaz" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "SexySoxy" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> >> Too late, you ruined the surprise. :(
> >>
> > Lumpy I meant. He told you in another post.
> >

> <snicker> Some people are stupid, and expect others are just as
> stupid.

Could be, Megan. Or else some people just don't care.

Topaz
October 1st 05, 04:18 AM
"cyberferalcats" > wrote in message

> "Topaz" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Topaz" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "SexySoxy" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> >> Too late, you ruined the surprise. :(
> >>
> > Lumpy I meant. He told you in another post.
> >

> <snicker> Some people are stupid, and expect others are just as
> stupid.

Oh my. How rude. Who could that be? This used to be such a
nice group.