PDA

View Full Version : CHARLIE WILKES IS STILL HURTING FROM THE STING....was....Re: Oi Buzz!

CountryStuff
September 30th 05, 03:41 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:51:10 GMT, "CountryStuff"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:44:24 GMT, "CountryStuff"

Chuckie Came running to BuZZards group to cry out and had this to say~~

>>> I live on H Street Road outside of Blaine, WA. Look for a crappy
>>> white singlewide with lots of junked cars in the yard, mine is pink.
>>>
>>> I'll be waiting, punk.
>>>
>>> Charlie

I then replied~~

>>Who are you talking to??

Chuckie quickly shrilled this In alt.Buzzard.rules....*reference post &
thread* Oi BuZZ

> I'm talking to you and your friends. People keep emailing me various
> posts from this group, wondering what I think of them. I think they
> are ridiculous. But you have construed my lack of interest as fear,
> so I'm telling you where I live. Come get me if that's your plan.
>
> Charlie

/OFFS...oh let me clear that up for you...that means...(Oh for fuk sake)
First...I doubt _anyone_ is emailing you, like anyone cares you netcop punk
hypocrite.
Your always going on about being netcopped yet you netcop. You are a k00k
son.
And I believe you live in a trailer park with junky cars you seem the type.

#1 -I am a woman and I do not come kicking ass...if that happens it will be
up to the men of usenet, they don't take kindly to punks threatning
Children/Woman/or pets.

#2 -I reply to the cat group with Info about cats and screen windows and you
call me out.
Here is your reply if you forgot~ reffering to _my_ cat.

" I hope he escapes and gets his skull crunched under someone's tire."
--
Charlie

*Reference post* ,see...(crazy way to wake up) thread in
alt.cats.health+behav

/Nice thing to say I see your panties must still be in a ruffle after you
threatened Jacks children then netcopped him ...I know your scared...here is
a pink towel I made for you to cry on...and a little cheese to go with that
constant whine you have also.

Chuckie...I really think you are thin skinned and do not belong on usenet,
best to unsubscribe and maybe use your wittle block filter so you don't have
to read such awfull things that hurt you, you pansy ass.
*Crossposted for all of usenet to see what a Netcop puZZ Charlie Wilkes is
and how he loves to threaten Children and woman and pets ~Oh and netcop
too.*
--
CountryStuff~~

ThePsyko
September 30th 05, 06:18 PM
On 30 Sep 2005 in alt.hackers.malicious, "CountryStuff"
> made their contribution to mankind by
stating in :

> Look for a crappy

rotfl

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Kathy
October 1st 05, 06:39 AM
Steve Leyland wrote:

> Hello CountryStuff, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear
> me. Is there anyone at home?

Hey Steve, what do you know about miscreant/Natasha these days?
I miss her. :(

Lamey The Cable Guy
October 3rd 05, 03:47 PM
"Kathy" > wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.4f25869c1767dca0d5cd335d8e4ebeaf @1128145178.nulluser.com...
> Steve Leyland wrote:
>
>> Hello CountryStuff, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear
>> me. Is there anyone at home?
>
> Hey Steve, what do you know about miscreant/Natasha these days?
> I miss her. :(

Me too, I miss all the old gang.

John Doe
October 4th 05, 04:59 PM
troll

"CountryStuff" <notinyourlife forgetaboutit.com> wrote:

> From: "CountryStuff" <notinyourlife forgetaboutit.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.h ackers.malicious,alt.Charlie.Wilkes.is.a.punk.netc op
> Subject: CHARLIE WILKES IS STILL HURTING FROM THE STING....was....Re: Oi Buzz!
> Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:41:04 GMT
>

> "Charlie Wilkes" <charlie_wilkes users.easynews.com> wrote in message
> news:fvlmj158fvomiuhhb3pp4ocj7odt9tnoir 4ax.com...
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:51:10 GMT, "CountryStuff"
>> <notinyourlife forgetaboutit.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie_wilkes users.easynews.com> wrote in message
>>>news:iuikj1dk2rrmcsiuspp9fprlkljfuvbt27 4ax.com...

> Chuckie Came running to BuZZards group to cry out and had this to say~~

> I then replied~~
>
>>>Who are you talking to??
>>>>

> Chuckie quickly shrilled this In alt.Buzzard.rules....*reference post &
> thread* Oi BuZZ
>
>> I'm talking to you and your friends. People keep emailing me various
>> posts from this group, wondering what I think of them. I think they
>> are ridiculous. But you have construed my lack of interest as fear,
>> so I'm telling you where I live. Come get me if that's your plan.
>>
>> Charlie
>
> /OFFS...oh let me clear that up for you...that means...(Oh for fuk sake)
> First...I doubt _anyone_ is emailing you, like anyone cares you netcop punk
> hypocrite.
> Your always going on about being netcopped yet you netcop. You are a k00k
> son.
> And I believe you live in a trailer park with junky cars you seem the type.
>
> #1 -I am a woman and I do not come kicking ass...if that happens it will be
> up to the men of usenet, they don't take kindly to punks threatning
> Children/Woman/or pets.
>
> #2 -I reply to the cat group with Info about cats and screen windows and you
> call me out.
> Here is your reply if you forgot~ reffering to _my_ cat.
>
> " I hope he escapes and gets his skull crunched under someone's tire."
> --
> Charlie
>
> *Reference post* ,see...(crazy way to wake up) thread in
> alt.cats.health+behav
>
> /Nice thing to say I see your panties must still be in a ruffle after you
> threatened Jacks children then netcopped him ...I know your scared...here is
> a pink towel I made for you to cry on...and a little cheese to go with that
> constant whine you have also.
>
> Chuckie...I really think you are thin skinned and do not belong on usenet,
> best to unsubscribe and maybe use your wittle block filter so you don't have
> to read such awfull things that hurt you, you pansy ass.
> *Crossposted for all of usenet to see what a Netcop puZZ Charlie Wilkes is
> and how he loves to threaten Children and woman and pets ~Oh and netcop
> too.*
> --
> CountryStuff~~

CountryStuff