PDA

View Full Version : milking?

katybaby347 via CatKB.com
October 1st 05, 07:26 AM
ya know how mothers breast feed and the babies kinda push back and forth with
their paws to get the milk out? well i was watching my 7 year old cat awhile
ago when i noticed that she was doing the exact same thing at her water dish!
is this something i should be worried about? and she also does this a lot
when she's cuddling. what does this mean?

Magic Mood JeepŠ
October 1st 05, 02:01 PM
katybaby347 via CatKB.com wrote:
> ya know how mothers breast feed and the babies kinda push back and
> forth with their paws to get the milk out? well i was watching my 7
> year old cat awhile ago when i noticed that she was doing the exact
> same thing at her water dish! is this something i should be worried
> about? and she also does this a lot when she's cuddling. what does
> this mean?

It eans that she's happy and content - enough so that it brings back
memories of being a kitten still with Mommy.

A lot of adult cats do this - it's called 'kneading' because it's very
simialr to the way a human baker kneads the bread dough. Another term used
is 'makin' biskuits'.

whitershadeofpale
October 1st 05, 07:27 PM
how goofy

should I be worried

<sniker>

Im embarrassed for you

you should put yourself in my shoes and read what you wrote