PDA

View Full Version : How much Temptation?

Lumpy
October 4th 05, 07:45 PM
"Barb" > wrote in message
o.verio.net...

> How much Temptation per day is enough? The package doesn't say. The cats
> give me no clue because they are not going to stop when they should.
> --

Are your cats overweight?

Barb
October 4th 05, 08:13 PM
How much Temptation per day is enough? The package doesn't say. The cats
give me no clue because they are not going to stop when they should.
--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

dgk
October 5th 05, 03:03 PM
On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:13:32 -0500, "Barb" >
wrote:

>How much Temptation per day is enough? The package doesn't say. The cats
>give me no clue because they are not going to stop when they should.

Probably none would be correct. I just read somewhere that they are
not good for cats. That doesn't stop Espy from demanding his chicken
temptations. And he gets them. I give each cat about 20 a day, in
three separate servings of 6 or so. It is really astonishing how much
they like them. Neither cat is overweight really. Nipsy is 16 pounds
and has been for two years or so, but he is a very big cat (huge paws)
and wears it well. Espy is 9 or 10 pounds which seems appropriate for
him.

Joe Canuck
October 5th 05, 10:32 PM
Barb wrote:

> How much Temptation per day is enough? The package doesn't say. The cats
> give me no clue because they are not going to stop when they should.
> --
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

I would say none of those things.

I tried them as treats for my cat, she threw them up. Then a few months
later my mother purchased them by accident, the cat threw them up again.

Now I give my cat these...

http://www.medi-cal.ca/consumers/TreatsWelcome_EN.asp

Barb
October 6th 05, 04:57 AM
Probably none would be correct. I just read somewhere that they are
not good for cats. That doesn't stop Espy from demanding his chicken
temptations. And he gets them. I give each cat about 20 a day, in
three separate servings of 6 or so. It is really astonishing how much
they like them. Neither cat is overweight really. Nipsy is 16 pounds
and has been for two years or so, but he is a very big cat (huge paws)
and wears it well. Espy is 9 or 10 pounds which seems appropriate for
him.

Not good for the cats? Kind of like desserts are not good for us. But
after all the nutritious food a little treat brightens the day.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,