PDA

View Full Version : Felidae Cat Food

Lee
October 7th 05, 12:38 AM
I have been told that Feliday Cat food is the very best food to start
kits on.
Any experience? Looked at the label and there are NO grains, corns
etc. only realy food a meat that is not a byproduct it also has
probiotics etc.
Thanks,
Lee

Joe Canuck
October 7th 05, 01:28 AM
Lee wrote:

> I have been told that Feliday Cat food is the very best food to start
> kits on.
> Any experience? Looked at the label and there are NO grains, corns
> etc. only realy food a meat that is not a byproduct it also has
> probiotics etc.
> Thanks,
> Lee

Last time I checked it was very high in phosphorus.

Rhonda
October 7th 05, 04:28 AM
My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if it
is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I think it's
a good one.

Rhonda

Lee wrote:

> I have been told that Feliday Cat food is the very best food to start
> kits on.
> Any experience? Looked at the label and there are NO grains, corns
> etc. only realy food a meat that is not a byproduct it also has
> probiotics etc.
> Thanks,
> Lee

Joe Canuck
October 7th 05, 01:02 PM
Rhonda wrote:
> My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if it
> is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I think it's
> a good one.
>
> Rhonda

http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dryfood.htm

Good for transforming kitty into a glow in the dark night light,
considering the high content of phosphorous.

Felidae dry...1.8% phosphorous.

Rhonda
October 7th 05, 07:31 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> Rhonda wrote:
>
>> My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if it
>> is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I think
>> it's a good one.
>>
>> Rhonda
>

> http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dryfood.htm
>
> Good for transforming kitty into a glow in the dark night light,
> considering the high content of phosphorous.
>
> Felidae dry...1.8% phosphorous.

There's actually an updated version of that website this year. It's now
listed at 1.0:

http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dry.htm

Rhonda

Joe Canuck
October 7th 05, 07:36 PM
Rhonda wrote:

> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> Rhonda wrote:
>>
>>> My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if
>>> it is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I
>>> think it's a good one.
>>>
>>> Rhonda
>>

>> http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dryfood.htm
>>
>> Good for transforming kitty into a glow in the dark night light,
>> considering the high content of phosphorous.
>>
>> Felidae dry...1.8% phosphorous.
>

> There's actually an updated version of that website this year. It's now
> listed at 1.0:
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dry.htm
>
> Rhonda

Thanks for the update.