treats in there. However, the other morning Abbey was laying in there
of her own volition. Fortunately, she stayed until I got the camera,
although she looks none-too-happy.

Check her out in her not-"pup" tent:

http://tinyurl.com/dvvmt

Candcae

Karen
October 9th 05, 06:22 AM
On 2005-10-08 22:58:43 -0500, "Candace" > said:

> Her Uncle Henry (my mom's cat) never liked the very cute tent his mom
> bought him so I brought it back to Phoenix with me. None of my 3 are
> all that thrilled with it either but they will go in it if we throw
> treats in there. However, the other morning Abbey was laying in there
> of her own volition. Fortunately, she stayed until I got the camera,
> although she looks none-too-happy.
>
> Check her out in her not-"pup" tent:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dvvmt
>
> Candcae

LOL!! What a funny pic. I think she is disconcerted you should find her
in such a froofy tent.

Candace
October 9th 05, 08:52 AM
Karen wrote:

> LOL!! What a funny pic. I think she is disconcerted you should find her
> in such a froofy tent.

I guess it's no wonder Henry found it appalling :)

Candace

IBen Getiner
October 9th 05, 10:05 AM
Candace wrote:
> Her Uncle Henry (my mom's cat) never liked the very cute tent his mom
> bought him so I brought it back to Phoenix with me. None of my 3 are
> all that thrilled with it either but they will go in it if we throw
> treats in there. However, the other morning Abbey was laying in there
> of her own volition. Fortunately, she stayed until I got the camera,
> although she looks none-too-happy.
>
> Check her out in her not-"pup" tent:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dvvmt
>
> Candcae

Don't you have a frigging life? Why don't you tell all ths stuff to
your husband? Bet you're a five-time lozer. That or a lesbian....

IBen

.oO rach Oo.
October 9th 05, 01:43 PM
Cats look so sweet in those things. Delilah has a wicker cave with a bed on
top for Stella. They both went in right away to take a look but Delilah is
the only one that will use it. Stella only goes in if Delilah is already
there then has to squeeze her ass in. Her end is usually hanging out the
door to the cave and Delilah looks very ****ed off with the intrusion.

--
..oO rach Oo.

oups.com...