PDA

View Full Version : Re: "Leave it the way your found it," Ken P's advice to our young son.

Sumdunce
October 10th 05, 02:02 AM
wrote in news:1128723822.608590.98440
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> We were out at Outback Steakhouse the other night.
> Ken went to the bathroom with Ken, Jr. Ken Jr. had to use the
> toilet instead of the urinal. "Daddy.... look what someone did," Ken
> Jr. said to Ken. Some clod had "forgotten" to flush the toilet after
> they were all done. "Son, leave it way you found it," Ken told
Junior.
> "But Daddy...". Ken said he cut him off and told him "You don't find
> it that way at OUR house do you, son?". "Well, no, daddy, but...".
> Ken said he cut him off again and said "No buts about it Kenny, you
> leave it way you found it. You do not flush the toilet when you are
> done just now. And that goes for the urinal as well as the toilet."
> "Ok Daddy," Kenny Junior replied.
> And that is the way it is done. Give it back the way you found
> it. Tit for tat!
>
> Kathy
> (with Ken nodding his affirmation of his correctness in the
> backgraound)

This isn't THE Ken P is it?

Anywhooooo.... Again this is clear Male-Bashing.

This is just totally crass and typical behavior of those living in the
Ozarks.

Sumdunce

meee
October 11th 05, 01:52 AM
"Sumdunce" > wrote in message
> wrote in news:1128723822.608590.98440
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>
> > We were out at Outback Steakhouse the other night.
> > Ken went to the bathroom with Ken, Jr. Ken Jr. had to use the
> > toilet instead of the urinal. "Daddy.... look what someone did," Ken
> > Jr. said to Ken. Some clod had "forgotten" to flush the toilet after
> > they were all done. "Son, leave it way you found it," Ken told
> Junior.
> > "But Daddy...". Ken said he cut him off and told him "You don't find
> > it that way at OUR house do you, son?". "Well, no, daddy, but...".
> > Ken said he cut him off again and said "No buts about it Kenny, you
> > leave it way you found it. You do not flush the toilet when you are
> > done just now. And that goes for the urinal as well as the toilet."
> > "Ok Daddy," Kenny Junior replied.
> > And that is the way it is done. Give it back the way you found
> > it. Tit for tat!
> >
> > Kathy
> > (with Ken nodding his affirmation of his correctness in the
> > backgraound)
> >

> This isn't THE Ken P is it?
>
> Anywhooooo.... Again this is clear Male-Bashing.
>
> This is just totally crass and typical behavior of those living in the
> Ozarks.
>
> Sumdunce

I hope you are not presuming these people are australian...they are not,
they merely ate at an 'australian themed' restaurant I suppose. If they do
happen to have cursed the land down under with their presence, please do not
take their behaviour as typical of ours, as if you have visited australia I
am sure you would realise, just as I realise all americans aren't the same
as the americans I disagree with.

October 11th 05, 09:18 PM
meee wrote:
> "Sumdunce" > wrote in message
> > wrote in news:1128723822.608590.98440
> > @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
> >
> > > We were out at Outback Steakhouse the other night.
> > > Ken went to the bathroom with Ken, Jr. Ken Jr. had to use the
> > > toilet instead of the urinal. "Daddy.... look what someone did," Ken
> > > Jr. said to Ken. Some clod had "forgotten" to flush the toilet after
> > > they were all done. "Son, leave it way you found it," Ken told
> > Junior.
> > > "But Daddy...". Ken said he cut him off and told him "You don't find
> > > it that way at OUR house do you, son?". "Well, no, daddy, but...".
> > > Ken said he cut him off again and said "No buts about it Kenny, you
> > > leave it way you found it. You do not flush the toilet when you are
> > > done just now. And that goes for the urinal as well as the toilet."
> > > "Ok Daddy," Kenny Junior replied.
> > > And that is the way it is done. Give it back the way you found
> > > it. Tit for tat!
> > >
> > > Kathy
> > > (with Ken nodding his affirmation of his correctness in the
> > > backgraound)
> > >

> > This isn't THE Ken P is it?
> >
> > Anywhooooo.... Again this is clear Male-Bashing.
> >
> > This is just totally crass and typical behavior of those living in the
> > Ozarks.
> >
> > Sumdunce
>
> I hope you are not presuming these people are australian...they are not,
> they merely ate at an 'australian themed' restaurant I suppose. If they do
> happen to have cursed the land down under with their presence, please do not
> take their behaviour as typical of ours, as if you have visited australia I
> am sure you would realise, just as I realise all americans aren't the same
> as the americans I disagree with.

Get back in your tree kookaburra!

Kathy AND Ken