PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Lab in Need of Home

MINO
October 12th 05, 04:31 PM
I just received this email from the owner of the Humane Society and hope you
don't mind me cross posting....just want to get this information out there.

Dear All,
Long story short...very large, PB yellow Lab, male, altered, five years old,
well mannered, healthy needs a rescue group or new home. His owner was
severely affected by Rita (in TX) and sadly can not keep him...dog is here
in LA now. If anyone can take him into their program or has interested
potential home, please contact me ASAP. Phone number
below. Cross posting appreciated. Thanks, Everyone!
~~~Mynx
St. John Humane Society
St. John Parish, LA
985-652-2082
http://www.thepets.org

--
"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language."