PDA

View Full Version : Specs for Cat

Alasdair Baxter
October 13th 05, 11:52 PM
Our cat seems to suffer from some visual defect, perhaps short sightedness
or long sightedness. Is it possible to get an eye test and spectacles for a
cat?

--
Alasdair.

223rem
October 14th 05, 03:39 AM
Alasdair Baxter wrote:
> Our cat seems to suffer from some visual defect, perhaps short sightedness
> or long sightedness. Is it possible to get an eye test and spectacles for a
> cat?

There is no way to give a cat a visual acuity exam.

IBen Getiner
October 14th 05, 09:27 AM
Alasdair Baxter wrote:
> Our cat seems to suffer from some visual defect, perhaps short sightedness
> or long sightedness. Is it possible to get an eye test and spectacles for a
> cat?
>
> --
> Alasdair.

You are CRAZY.

Ramboyd
October 14th 05, 07:36 PM
Alasdair Baxter wrote:

> Our cat seems to suffer from some visual defect, perhaps short sightedness
> or long sightedness. Is it possible to get an eye test and spectacles for a
> cat?
>
> --
> Alasdair.

If there is, please post pictures.