PDA

View Full Version : wont stop tearing down curtains!

October 14th 05, 02:48 AM
Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved

any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
putting then up very high

didn't seem make a difference

any ideas

lynn

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
~Oscar Wilde

Lumpy
October 14th 05, 02:57 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
> have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
> made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved
>
> any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
> tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
> they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
> putting then up very high

Get rid of the curtains.

IBen Getiner
October 14th 05, 09:07 AM
wrote:
> Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
> have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
> made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved
>
> any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
> tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
> they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
> putting then up very high
>
> didn't seem make a difference
>
> any ideas
>

> lynn
>

> Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
> ~Oscar Wilde

Get katz declawed, Lynn.
Hope this helps. Just common sense.

IBen Getiner

A. Nony Moose
October 14th 05, 02:04 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:

> Get katz declawed, Lynn.
> Hope this helps. Just common sense.

Someone should get you declawed IBen. Maybe with all your fingers amputated
you wouldn't be able to type out your ignorant drivel.

Wendy
October 14th 05, 03:00 PM
"A. Nony Moose" > wrote in message
> IBen Getiner wrote:
>
>> Get katz declawed, Lynn.
>> Hope this helps. Just common sense.
>>

> Someone should get you declawed IBen. Maybe with all your fingers
> amputated
> you wouldn't be able to type out your ignorant drivel.

Awwww, leave him alone. He's just trying to be the new village idiot - or
the old village idiot making a comeback.

Phil P.
October 14th 05, 04:36 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
> have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
> made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved
>
> any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
> tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
> they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
> putting then up very high
>
> didn't seem make a difference
>
> any ideas

Put a tall scratching post or two if front of the curtains. Once they start
using the posts, either leave them in place or gradually inch them to a
location of your choosing.

Or- you could buy a 4'x8' sheet of clear Plexiglas and put it in front of
the curtains with the scratching posts in front of the Plexiglas. After a
few days of seeing the curtains but not being able to get at them, they
should lose interest in the curtains. A sheet of clear Plexiglas costs
about $30- you don't need a thick sheet.

Phil

whitershadeofpale
October 14th 05, 10:25 PM
wrote:
> Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
> have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
> made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved
>
> any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
> tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
> they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
> putting then up very high
>
> didn't seem make a difference
>
> any ideas
>

> lynn
>

> Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
> ~Oscar Wilde

What a blast! givem the curtains, who cares you know..
once they are allowed to have the curtains all the fun is gone..
they will get bored and leave them alone. haha

it's human..I mean kat nature to want what you can't have.

Like having sex with the possibility of getting caught?...yeah...

something like that

IBen Getiner
October 15th 05, 05:52 AM
A. Nony Moose wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
>
> > Get katz declawed, Lynn.
> > Hope this helps. Just common sense.
> >

> Someone should get you declawed IBen. Maybe with all your fingers amputated
> you wouldn't be able to type out your ignorant drivel.

But I NEED these fingers to type with (and it's only ignorant drivel to
folks like YOU). Kitty Katz who partake of the luxury of inside living,
having all things provided for them at all times.... they therefore
have NO NEED of the grappling hooks that are their last digits. All
these things give back is the luxury of NEEDLESS DESTRUCTION. And
around my house, this luxury comes with a very high price tag indeed.
So..... <follow me, now>... since all things are provided to an inside
kat at all times, then WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN" HARM IN USING YER FRIGGIN'
NOODLE? The cat no longer has need of his or her claws. But they will
use them for everything anyway, no matter how unnecessary. From arising
to a standing position to bolting after a shadow. None of which really
requires the use of anything remotely resembling grappling hooks.
EXCEPT when they use them to arbitrarily DESTROY your personal
possessions! THEN they need them! Do you approve of this kind of
'need'?
Like I said.... Common sense, azzwhipe..

IBen

IBen Getiner
October 15th 05, 08:05 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> wrote:
> > Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
> > have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
> > made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved
> >
> > any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
> > tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
> > they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
> > putting then up very high
> >
> > didn't seem make a difference
> >
> > any ideas
> >

> > lynn
> >

> > Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
> > ~Oscar Wilde
>
> What a blast! givem the curtains, who cares you know..
> once they are allowed to have the curtains all the fun is gone..
> they will get bored and leave them alone. haha
>
> it's human..I mean kat nature to want what you can't have.
>
> Like having sex with the possibility of getting caught?...yeah...
>
> something like that

"Something like that".....

Take your immature whiter shade and pale your sexual fantasies
elsewhere.

IBen

Kerry
October 15th 05, 08:17 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:

> Get katz declawed, Lynn.
> Hope this helps. Just common sense.
>

> IBen Getiner

you sound like a bigger asshole than most of the freaks on usenet.

HTH,

IBen Getiner
October 15th 05, 10:29 AM
Kerry wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> >

> > Get katz declawed, Lynn.
> > Hope this helps. Just common sense.
> >

> > IBen Getiner
>
> you sound like a bigger asshole than most of the freaks on usenet.
>
> HTH,

Think so, huhh...?? Then try THIS on for size; We had all 20 claws
removed from our cat. Bet that blacked you out for a few seconds..

There..... Now it is YOU who has the bigger asshole. And it's in the
shape of a foot, too... Whatayaknow 'bout that..?!

IBen Getiner

whitershadeofpale
October 17th 05, 07:58 PM
u got a nerve you sicko

IBen Getiner wrote:
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
> > > have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
> > > made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved
> > >
> > > any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
> > > tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
> > > they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
> > > putting then up very high
> > >
> > > didn't seem make a difference
> > >
> > > any ideas
> > >

> > > lynn
> > >

> > > Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
> > > ~Oscar Wilde
> >
> > What a blast! givem the curtains, who cares you know..
> > once they are allowed to have the curtains all the fun is gone..
> > they will get bored and leave them alone. haha
> >
> > it's human..I mean kat nature to want what you can't have.
> >
> > Like having sex with the possibility of getting caught?...yeah...
> >
> > something like that
>

> "Something like that".....
>
> Take your immature whiter shade and pale your sexual fantasies
> elsewhere.
>

> IBen

whitershadeofpale
October 17th 05, 07:59 PM
im sorry, not "sicko" more like...uh...

dick weed

IBen Getiner wrote:
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > Moe & Rudy are kittens mot fully grown they're 9 month old brother, the
> > > have plently of toys, treats, we enagage then them in play every day,
> > > made aboz hoose for them, they're well loved
> > >
> > > any ideals on this! there rear down dinibbgr room & living room, don't
> > > tough the bdrn room ones we thoughts it was the strings from the shades
> > > they were after so we made point if wrapping up blinds strings and
> > > putting then up very high
> > >
> > > didn't seem make a difference
> > >
> > > any ideas
> > >

> > > lynn
> > >

> > > Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
> > > ~Oscar Wilde
> >
> > What a blast! givem the curtains, who cares you know..
> > once they are allowed to have the curtains all the fun is gone..
> > they will get bored and leave them alone. haha
> >
> > it's human..I mean kat nature to want what you can't have.
> >
> > Like having sex with the possibility of getting caught?...yeah...
> >
> > something like that
>

> "Something like that".....
>
> Take your immature whiter shade and pale your sexual fantasies
> elsewhere.
>

> IBen

IBen Getiner
October 18th 05, 08:22 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> u got a nerve you sicko
>
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > whitershadeofpale wrote:

> > > What a blast! givem the curtains, who cares you know..
> > > once they are allowed to have the curtains all the fun is gone..
> > > they will get bored and leave them alone. haha
> > >
> > > it's human..I mean kat nature to want what you can't have.
> > >
> > > Like having sex with the possibility of getting caught?...yeah...
> > >
> > > something like that
> >

> > "Something like that".....
> >
> > Take your immature whiter shade and pale your sexual fantasies
> > elsewhere.
> >

> > IBen

I'll bet money that you don't even know what A Whiter Shade of Pale
is...

IBen

whitershadeofpale
October 18th 05, 08:45 PM