PDA

View Full Version : Stray in Altadena CA

fredfighter@spamcop.net
October 15th 05, 08:28 PM
A stray cat has befriended someone I know in Altadena, CA.
He is very friendly, she can pet him and when she puts food
in a kennel cab, he walks right in. She would like to take
him to be neutered but does not want to release him again
afterwards. She already has a much larger and very jealous
cat, and does not want to try to fit the new cat in.

Another problem is this stray is black with golden eyes,
and the local shelters will not take (or adopt out) black
cats this time of year, being concerned, I suppose, that
stupid teens will abuse them of Halloween.

Are there any private cat rescue groups in the area that
can take this cat in at least for a couple of weeks?

--

FF