PDA

View Full Version : My cats think this is a hotel?!

223rem
October 18th 05, 05:05 AM
They only come in to eat and sleep... What are they
thinking, that I'm running a hotel or something?!

mlbriggs
October 18th 05, 06:12 AM
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:05:10 +0000, 223rem wrote:

> They only come in to eat and sleep... What are they thinking, that I'm
> running a hotel or something?!

Yep!

IBen Getiner
October 18th 05, 11:47 AM
223rem wrote:
> They only come in to eat and sleep... What are they
> thinking, that I'm running a hotel or something?!

They're KATz.. What do you expect...? Loyality...? LOL..!!

IBen

Joe Canuck
October 18th 05, 08:31 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> 223rem > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>They only come in to eat and sleep... What are they
>>thinking, that I'm running a hotel or something?!
>>

> LOL! Kami ordered room service at 3am yesterday. Thought her canned
> food was too dried out because she left it, and wanted me to get up and
> serve her some more (which I did).
>
> Talk about pussy-whipped...

Interesting that you would actually leave canned food sit in the dish
long enough for it to get dried out.

This isn't a problem with Kami, but you.

whitershadeofpale
October 18th 05, 08:35 PM
n n n n and..they probably arrogantly pass over the turn down service.