PDA

View Full Version : Outrages!!!!!!

CatNipped
October 18th 05, 05:01 PM
I'm outraged!!!

OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
see - well that's going too far!

OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
October 18th 05, 05:23 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I'm outraged!!!
>
> OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
> lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
> of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
> see - well that's going too far!
>
> OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/

Well. At least you look happy, and that is
what counts. :)

Brian Link
October 19th 05, 12:55 AM
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:01:42 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>I'm outraged!!!
>
>OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
>lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
>of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
>see - well that's going too far!
>
>OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!
>
>http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

Yup - when I lost a lot of weight I had the irritating extra skin
folds. Really sucks.

However, you could do what I did - take the extra skin and pull it all
toward your back. Tie it off, and use it as a backpack. You could
paint little buckles on it and everything. Great way to carry your
stuff around, and it's waterproof.

BLink

IBen Getiner
October 19th 05, 07:29 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> I'm outraged!!!
>
> OK, I know I'm not the only one who has been "outed" on the newsgroup
> lately, but this is going too far. To sneak into my spa and take a picture
> of me naked and then post it all over the internet for the whole world to
> see - well that's going too far!
>
> OK, so I've lost a lot of weight at an advanced age, what can I say!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Candid/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

How did you get all the bones out of it like that ?

IBen

Juls
October 22nd 05, 06:59 PM
Good god, every time I see one of those dogs, I want one. They just
look so cuddly!!!! What a cutie.

In article >, "CatNipped"

--
To email (remove annoying hyphens)