PDA

View Full Version : "Cat Attract" litter... has anyone tried it?

PattyC
October 19th 05, 01:02 AM
I am still having "out of the box" problems with my cat(s). Only now it's
turned into being a problem with 2 of 3 cats. (No, there are no health
problems involved.)

I came across some litter yesterday called "Cat Attract." The label says
"guaranteed" to solve litterbox problems. Just wondered if anyone had tried
this brand and with what results.

(Of course I bought some, but have not tried it yet.)

PattyC

MaryL
October 19th 05, 01:35 AM
"PattyC" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I am still having "out of the box" problems with my cat(s). Only now it's
>turned into being a problem with 2 of 3 cats. (No, there are no health
>problems involved.)
>
> I came across some litter yesterday called "Cat Attract." The label says
> "guaranteed" to solve litterbox problems. Just wondered if anyone had
> tried this brand and with what results.
>
> (Of course I bought some, but have not tried it yet.)
>
> PattyC

My sister has used it for one of her cats. She says it works well (but is
heavier and more difficult to clean).

MaryL

Brian Link
October 19th 05, 02:57 AM
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:02:18 GMT, "PattyC"
> wrote:

>I am still having "out of the box" problems with my cat(s). Only now it's
>turned into being a problem with 2 of 3 cats. (No, there are no health
>problems involved.)
>
>I came across some litter yesterday called "Cat Attract." The label says
>"guaranteed" to solve litterbox problems. Just wondered if anyone had tried
>this brand and with what results.
>
>(Of course I bought some, but have not tried it yet.)
>
>PattyC

For our skittery bengal, it didn't work. He was determined to pee on
our front door.

Waiting for my refund atm...

BLink

IBen Getiner
October 19th 05, 07:27 AM
PattyC wrote:
> I am still having "out of the box" problems with my cat(s). Only now it's
> turned into being a problem with 2 of 3 cats. (No, there are no health
> problems involved.)
>
> I came across some litter yesterday called "Cat Attract." The label says
> "guaranteed" to solve litterbox problems. Just wondered if anyone had tried
> this brand and with what results.
>
> (Of course I bought some, but have not tried it yet.)
>
> PattyC

Isn't it just plain dirt? I heard it was just plain dirt. Seems to me
that dirt would attract a kitty like no other. Sterile dirt of course.
I think that then we call it sand, right? Sortuv like the difference
between two groups of people in this country, you know. One is pure
clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt.

IBen

MaryL
October 19th 05, 12:57 PM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> PattyC wrote:
>> I am still having "out of the box" problems with my cat(s). Only now
>> it's
>> turned into being a problem with 2 of 3 cats. (No, there are no health
>> problems involved.)
>>
>> I came across some litter yesterday called "Cat Attract." The label says
>> "guaranteed" to solve litterbox problems. Just wondered if anyone had
>> tried
>> this brand and with what results.
>>
>> (Of course I bought some, but have not tried it yet.)
>>
>> PattyC
>
> Isn't it just plain dirt? I heard it was just plain dirt. Seems to me
> that dirt would attract a kitty like no other. Sterile dirt of course.
> I think that then we call it sand, right? Sortuv like the difference
> between two groups of people in this country, you know. One is pure
> clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt.
>

> IBen

No, it's not dirt. It's a scoopable litter (but fairly dense,or heavy)
treated with herbs that are supposed to serve as an attractant.

MaryL

OldKenGoat
October 19th 05, 08:11 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
<snip>
> Isn't it just plain dirt? I heard it was just plain dirt. Seems to me
> that dirt would attract a kitty like no other. Sterile dirt of course.
> I think that then we call it sand, right? Sortuv like the difference
> between two groups of people in this country, you know. One is pure
> clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt.
>

> IBen

"Sortuv like the difference between two groups of people in this country,
you know. One is pure
clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt."

That sounds damned racist! Are you a slimeball racist, IBen?
OldKenGoat

meee
October 20th 05, 02:41 AM
"OldKenGoat" > wrote in message
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> <snip>
> > Isn't it just plain dirt? I heard it was just plain dirt. Seems to me
> > that dirt would attract a kitty like no other. Sterile dirt of course.
> > I think that then we call it sand, right? Sortuv like the difference
> > between two groups of people in this country, you know. One is pure
> > clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt.
> >

> > IBen
>
> "Sortuv like the difference between two groups of people in this country,
> you know. One is pure
> clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt."
>
> That sounds damned racist! Are you a slimeball racist, IBen?
> OldKenGoat

i think he's just trying to get your goat...

IBen Getiner
October 20th 05, 09:00 AM
OldKenGoat wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> <snip>
> > Isn't it just plain dirt? I heard it was just plain dirt. Seems to me
> > that dirt would attract a kitty like no other. Sterile dirt of course.
> > I think that then we call it sand, right? Sortuv like the difference
> > between two groups of people in this country, you know. One is pure
> > clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt.
> >

> > IBen
>
> "Sortuv like the difference between two groups of people in this country,
> you know. One is pure
> clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt."
>
> That sounds damned racist! Are you a slimeball racist, IBen?
> OldKenGoat

I am a REALIST, goatken. Assign whatever label your political
affiliation orders you to. It matters not to me. Just for asking that
question, YOU are the ****ing racist.

Azzhole...
IBen

IBen Getiner
October 20th 05, 09:01 AM
meee wrote:
> "OldKenGoat" > wrote in message
> > IBen Getiner wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Isn't it just plain dirt? I heard it was just plain dirt. Seems to me
> > > that dirt would attract a kitty like no other. Sterile dirt of course.
> > > I think that then we call it sand, right? Sortuv like the difference
> > > between two groups of people in this country, you know. One is pure
> > > clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt.
> > >

> > > IBen
> >
> > "Sortuv like the difference between two groups of people in this country,
> > you know. One is pure
> > clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt."
> >
> > That sounds damned racist! Are you a slimeball racist, IBen?
> > OldKenGoat
> >

> i think he's just trying to get your goat...

Not ****ing true, MEEEEEEeeeee......

OldKenGoat
October 20th 05, 08:25 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> OldKenGoat wrote:
>> IBen Getiner wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> Isn't it just plain dirt? I heard it was just plain dirt. Seems to
>>> me that dirt would attract a kitty like no other. Sterile dirt of
>>> course. I think that then we call it sand, right? Sortuv like the
>>> difference between two groups of people in this country, you know.
>>> One is pure clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt.
>>>

>>> IBen
>>
>> "Sortuv like the difference between two groups of people in this
>> country, you know. One is pure
>> clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt."
>>
>> That sounds damned racist! Are you a slimeball racist, IBen?
>> OldKenGoat
>
> I am a REALIST, goatken. Assign whatever label your political
> affiliation orders you to. It matters not to me. Just for asking that
> question, YOU are the ****ing racist.
>
> Azzhole...
> IBen

Kiss my ass!

rinn
October 20th 05, 09:11 PM
Yes, I have used it and it works great.

"PattyC" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I am still having "out of the box" problems with my cat(s). Only now it's
>turned into being a problem with 2 of 3 cats. (No, there are no health
>problems involved.)
>
> I came across some litter yesterday called "Cat Attract." The label says
> "guaranteed" to solve litterbox problems. Just wondered if anyone had
> tried this brand and with what results.
>
> (Of course I bought some, but have not tried it yet.)
>
> PattyC

meee
October 25th 05, 11:06 AM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meee wrote:
> > "OldKenGoat" > wrote in message
> > > IBen Getiner wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > "Sortuv like the difference between two groups of people in this
country,
> > > you know. One is pure
> > > clean sand... the other is black nasty dirt."
> > >
> > > That sounds damned racist! Are you a slimeball racist, IBen?
> > > OldKenGoat
> > >

> > i think he's just trying to get your goat...
>
> Not ****ing true, MEEEEEEeeeee......

Sorry if you misunderstood....'get your goat' means 'to provoke'...pun, play
on words, etc.....or is that more of that sarcasm stufff IBen?....

-L.
October 26th 05, 08:49 AM
PattyC wrote:
> I am still having "out of the box" problems with my cat(s). Only now it's
> turned into being a problem with 2 of 3 cats. (No, there are no health
> problems involved.)
>
> I came across some litter yesterday called "Cat Attract." The label says
> "guaranteed" to solve litterbox problems. Just wondered if anyone had tried
> this brand and with what results.
>
> (Of course I bought some, but have not tried it yet.)
>
> PattyC

Yes, I have recommended it many times for inapropriate urinators (no
medical cause found), with great success. The stuff is awesome.
-L.