PDA

View Full Version : High-fiber wet food?

John Doe
October 19th 05, 03:13 AM
I would like some high-fiber wet food recommendations, if there is such
a thing. Any recommendations from grocery store cheap to ends of the
earth expensive would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Juls
October 22nd 05, 06:53 PM
In article >, John Doe
> wrote:

> I would like some high-fiber wet food recommendations, if there is such
> a thing. Any recommendations from grocery store cheap to ends of the
> earth expensive would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

I had a cat with constipation problems, and there was a Science Diet
food his vet recommended. It wasn't bad, but in the end, I solved the
problem by adding canned pumpkin to food. You have to start out a
little at a time, but by the time he was used to it, he would eat food
that was half food/half pumpkin. I used a wire whisk to mix it up well.

Also, if they'll eat it, baby food peas (and squash) are good. Mine
loved the peas.

--
To email (remove annoying hyphens)

j-u-l-i