PDA

View Full Version : how to stop cats from killing birds

Shadow Walker
October 21st 05, 08:24 PM
I just found a link on how to stop cats from killing birds. I wonder if it
works.

http://www.catgoods.com/

Gina

John Doe
October 22nd 05, 03:25 AM
Keep it inside. That will help keep the cat alive too.

Mitchum
October 22nd 05, 10:39 AM
>I just found a link on how to stop cats from killing birds. I wonder if it
> works.
>
> http://www.catgoods.com/

Great if you want your cat to look the most untrendy kitty on the block.
Whatever happened to bells on collars?

October 22nd 05, 04:48 PM
I wonder how long it would take most cats to rip either the product to
pieces, or their slaves hands whilst trying to put it on them, how
ridiculous, the things some people will do to make money!

Mitchum
October 22nd 05, 04:57 PM
>I wonder how long it would take most cats to rip either the product to
> pieces, or their slaves hands whilst trying to put it on them, how
> ridiculous, the things some people will do to make money!

And of course, owners should remember that cats are cats and they chase,
play and eat birds, and anything else that is fair game. Oscar during his
life life time has managed to bring home (in no particular order) - rabbit
(wild, I think - it was a grey one!), squirral, bird, (including a huge
pigeon that was still flapping like mad when he jumped over the fence with
it in his mouth), mouse, vole, 3 whole koi carp (never found out where he
was getting them from but I bet the fish pond owner wasn't too pleased!),
butterflies!

Of course, I've never condoned any of it, and I have told him - but he just
tells me its the cat in him!