PDA

View Full Version : Re: Another trip to the ER

Juls
October 22nd 05, 06:49 PM
In article >,
"Brandy**Alexandre" > wrote:

> If I had come straight home I could have taken her to her own vet,
> but believe it or not I stopped there on my way to get a bag of k/d.
> There was a wait and in that amount of time I would have gone home,
> found her, and swept her off to the vet before they closed.
> Instead, we had to drive to the more expensive ER, after, of course,
> she tried to take off my arm for, first, touching her at all when
> she was so upset, and second, putting her in the carrier.

Poor Kami, I hope she feels better soon.

--
To email (remove annoying hyphens)

j-u-l-i
at
e-c-t-dot-o-r-g

October 23rd 05, 12:46 AM
I don't know if you can do it but this works for me. I crush Otis's
tablet between two teaspoons and give it to him with just a little of
his breakfast (to make sure he eats it all), then when that's gone, I
give him the rest of his breakfast. His pills are apparently yeast
scented which my vet assured me they like, luckily he eats it, good
luck.

cybercat
October 23rd 05, 02:36 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I don't know if you can do it but this works for me. I crush Otis's
> tablet between two teaspoons and give it to him with just a little of
> his breakfast (to make sure he eats it all), then when that's gone, I
> give him the rest of his breakfast. His pills are apparently yeast
> scented which my vet assured me they like, luckily he eats it, good
> luck.

I tried this with my girl, and it just put her off her food--which made her
very
unhappy. And when this kitty ain't happy, ain't nooooobody happy. :)

Joe Canuck
October 23rd 05, 03:41 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> cybercat > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

> wrote in message
oups.com...

>>>I don't know if you can do it but this works for me. I crush
>>>Otis's
>>>tablet between two teaspoons and give it to him with just a
>>>little of his breakfast (to make sure he eats it all), then when
>>>that's gone, I give him the rest of his breakfast. His pills are
>>>apparently yeast scented which my vet assured me they like,
>>>luckily he eats it, good luck.
>>>

>>I tried this with my girl, and it just put her off her food--which
>>made her very
>>unhappy. And when this kitty ain't happy, ain't nooooobody happy.
>>:)
>>

> Sounds like Kami. Everyone must be brought to the same sour mood if
> she's in one. Because her eating is so important, I just don't like
> tampering with her food.
>
> BTW, she's feeling better. Not only is she eating the whole can, but
> she's asking for more. Of cvourse she gets it, even when it was 4
> o'clock this morning. She knows there's a small window when she's ill
> that she can get away with all kinds of crap.

....and after that "window" closes Kami's life goes back to sheer hell.

Kami never knows what the rules are living with a Dr. Jekyll / Ms. Hyde
personality.

Poor Kami. :-(

PawsForThought
October 23rd 05, 03:52 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:
> She knows there's a small window when she's ill
> > that she can get away with all kinds of crap.
> >

> ...and after that "window" closes Kami's life goes back to sheer hell.
>
> Kami never knows what the rules are living with a Dr. Jekyll / Ms. Hyde
> personality.
>
> Poor Kami. :-(

Poor Kami for getting declawed when she was younger and now having all
these health problems. So sad :(

Joe Canuck
October 23rd 05, 07:57 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> PawsForThought > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>Joe Canuck wrote:
>>
>>> She knows there's a small window when she's ill

>>>...and after that "window" closes Kami's life goes back to sheer
>>>hell.
>>>
>>>Kami never knows what the rules are living with a Dr. Jekyll /
>>>Ms. Hyde personality.
>>>
>>>Poor Kami. :-(
>>
>>Poor Kami for getting declawed when she was younger and now having
>>all these health problems. So sad :(
>>

> Oh, give it a rest already. A UTI has nothing to do with it.

Unfortunately, behavior changes and illness are the common long term
side effects of stress.

Paul M. Cook
October 23rd 05, 11:15 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>
> > PawsForThought > wrote in
> > rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

> >>Poor Kami for getting declawed when she was younger and now having
> >>all these health problems. So sad :(
> >>

> > Oh, give it a rest already. A UTI has nothing to do with it.
> >

> Unfortunately, behavior changes and illness are the common long term
> side effects of stress.

So is being a 17 year old cat.

Paul

Joe Canuck
October 24th 05, 12:43 AM
Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>
>>Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>>

>>>PawsForThought > wrote in
>>>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

>>>Oh, give it a rest already. A UTI has nothing to do with it.
>>>

>>Unfortunately, behavior changes and illness are the common long term
>>side effects of stress.
>>

> So is being a 17 year old cat.
>
> Paul

All the more reason to not be in a stressful environment.

Paul M. Cook
October 24th 05, 03:24 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:

> >>Unfortunately, behavior changes and illness are the common long term
> >>side effects of stress.
> >>

> > So is being a 17 year old cat.
> >
> > Paul
> >

> All the more reason to not be in a stressful environment.

I agree Joe, you should find an environment that doesn't stress you nearly
as bad as this newsgroup.

Paul

Topaz
October 24th 05, 04:17 AM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> > Paul M. Cook wrote:

> > > So is being a 17 year old cat.
> > >
> > > Paul
> > >

> > All the more reason to not be in a stressful environment.
>
> I agree Joe, you should find an environment that doesn't stress you nearly
> as bad as this newsgroup.

Funny, Joe doesn't seem stressed to me. Beyond what an
average cat lover would be when faced with "Brandy's" treatment of Kami.

Paul M. Cook
October 24th 05, 06:23 AM
"Topaz" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]

> > > All the more reason to not be in a stressful environment.
> >
> > I agree Joe, you should find an environment that doesn't stress you
nearly
> > as bad as this newsgroup.
> >

> Funny, Joe doesn't seem stressed to me. Beyond what an
> average cat lover would be when faced with "Brandy's" treatment of Kami.

Yeah, tormented and stressed cats make it to lofty ages like 17. Uh huh.

Paul

Brandy  Alexandre
October 24th 05, 01:18 PM
Paul M. Cook > wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

> "Topaz" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]

>> > I agree Joe, you should find an environment that doesn't stress
>> > you
> nearly
>> > as bad as this newsgroup.
>> >

>> Funny, Joe doesn't seem stressed to me. Beyond what an
>> average cat lover would be when faced with "Brandy's" treatment
>> of Kami.
>

> Yeah, tormented and stressed cats make it to lofty ages like 17.
> Uh huh.
>
> Paul

....and a half. And, if I may interject, the last four with CRF. If
the CRF is caused by stress, then she certainly would not survive
beyond the two year average mortality if such stress were in
existence. The very fact that Kami continues to thrive in spite of
her ailments lends only to the fact that she lives a pampered,
stress-free life and receives only the best care.

--
Brandy**AlexandreŽ
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=BrandyAlx

PawsForThought
October 24th 05, 03:38 PM
Topaz wrote:
> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]

> > > All the more reason to not be in a stressful environment.
> >
> > I agree Joe, you should find an environment that doesn't stress you nearly
> > as bad as this newsgroup.
> >

> Funny, Joe doesn't seem stressed to me. Beyond what an
> average cat lover would be when faced with "Brandy's" treatment of Kami.

I think it's hard for any catlover to hear about a cat having these
kinds of problems and treatment. Also, I can't help but wonder why
Paul Cook is Brandy Alexandre's big defender.

Lumpy
October 24th 05, 05:11 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:>
> Or are you going to be another one of those beating to a bloody
> death the idea that before there was internet there was a declawing?
>
> Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on
> Kami. Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but
> some dork with an internet connection?

And this, Paul, says it all. She is accustomed to taking things out
on Kami; in fact, she did have the cat declawed for her own
convenience and has stated over and over again that she has
no regrets and would do it again.

The issue is simple. Declawing a cat at any age is heinous, but
even moreso at seven years old. It isn't about what "Brandy"
did for a living, it is about what she did to her cat. If you are
going to defend her, fine, but know what you are defending.
You are apparently in favor of declawing and think it is fine to
declaw a seven-year-old cat simply because you could not
be bothered to train her not to scratch. You--and "Brandy"--are
entitled to your opinions, of course.

Paul M. Cook
October 24th 05, 06:46 PM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message ...

> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:>
> > Or are you going to be another one of those beating to a bloody
> > death the idea that before there was internet there was a declawing?
> >
> > Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on
> > Kami. Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but
> > some dork with an internet connection?
> >

> And this, Paul, says it all. She is accustomed to taking things out
> on Kami; in fact, she did have the cat declawed for her own
> convenience and has stated over and over again that she has
> no regrets and would do it again.
>
> The issue is simple. Declawing a cat at any age is heinous, but
> even moreso at seven years old. It isn't about what "Brandy"
> did for a living, it is about what she did to her cat. If you are
> going to defend her, fine, but know what you are defending.
> You are apparently in favor of declawing and think it is fine to
> declaw a seven-year-old cat simply because you could not
> be bothered to train her not to scratch. You--and "Brandy"--are
> entitled to your opinions, of course.

Of course it is about Brandy and this is why I participate. I don't know
her personally, she's just a newsgroup poster. But I do know there are and
have been plenty of un-repentant declawers on this group over the years and
nobody made an issue out of it unless the person was being obnoxious about
it. Seems to me the only one who has been singled out for special treatment
is also one with a past that people like *you* refuse to put behind you.
Never since I have started posting her in the last 7 years has anyone been
reamed so hard for having a declawed cat. We've had the worst breeders you
can imagine on here and many of them got better treatment.

My best friend declawed her cat against my wishes. What can I do about it?
That was 7 years ago. I pitched a fit and she did it anyway. I had to move
on, if we were to remain friends because nothing was going to change it.
None of my cats are declawed, never will be either. No cat I ever have will
be declawed. So for you to say that because I defended a person against
unrelated and hypocritical attacks that somehow I am in favor of declawing
is every bit as asinine and stupid as everything else being said on these
threads.

So yes, it is about Brandy because I have never seen this kind of thing on
this group in the years I have been coming here. And I'll bet you that Joe
has seen her work plenty and probably enjoyed it shall we say to it's full
conclusion. That's what makes me annoyed enough to post - it's all just so
much self-righteous hypocrisy. And it has exactly nothing to do with her
cat.

Paul

Lumpy
October 24th 05, 07:51 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> [...]
> None of my cats are declawed, never will be either. No cat I ever have
will
> be declawed. So for you to say that because I defended a person against
> unrelated and hypocritical attacks that somehow I am in favor of declawing
> is every bit as asinine and stupid as everything else being said on these
> threads.
>
> So yes, it is about Brandy because I have never seen this kind of thing on
> this group in the years I have been coming here. And I'll bet you that
Joe
> has seen her work plenty and probably enjoyed it shall we say to it's full
> conclusion. That's what makes me annoyed enough to post - it's all just
so
> much self-righteous hypocrisy. And it has exactly nothing to do with her

We will just have to agree to disagree.

Joe Canuck
October 24th 05, 08:30 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> Paul M. Cook > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>"Topaz" > wrote in message
>>
>>>"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]

>>nearly

>>>Funny, Joe doesn't seem stressed to me. Beyond what an
>>>average cat lover would be when faced with "Brandy's" treatment
>>>of Kami.
>>

>>Yeah, tormented and stressed cats make it to lofty ages like 17.
>>Uh huh.
>>
>>Paul
>>

> ...and a half. And, if I may interject, the last four with CRF. If
> the CRF is caused by stress, then she certainly would not survive
> beyond the two year average mortality if such stress were in
> existence. The very fact that Kami continues to thrive in spite of
> her ailments lends only to the fact that she lives a pampered,
> stress-free life and receives only the best care.

Not quite as pampered as you would have us believe since you have flip
flopped on the early morning feedings issue.

In one post you claimed you did, yet in another you claimed you didn't.

You were very clear about one thing, that you leave canned food in the
bowl until it gets dry.

I can understand why you don't want your posts archived.

Joe Canuck
October 24th 05, 08:32 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

[snip]

> Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on
> Kami. Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but
> some dork with an internet connection?

Paul, the above is an example of stress. :-D

Joe Canuck
October 24th 05, 08:44 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:

[snip]

> So yes, it is about Brandy because I have never seen this kind of thing on
> this group in the years I have been coming here. And I'll bet you that Joe
> has seen her work plenty and probably enjoyed it shall we say to it's full
> conclusion. That's what makes me annoyed enough to post - it's all just so
> much self-righteous hypocrisy. And it has exactly nothing to do with her
> cat.

Joe's opinion of porn:

The porn industry is degrading to all women and takes men for complete
fools while cleaning out their wallets like a Dyson.

I'm not one of those fools.

Joe Canuck
October 24th 05, 08:46 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Lumpy > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:>
>

>>>Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on
>>>Kami. Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but
>>>some dork with an internet connection?
>>>

>>And this, Paul, says it all. She is accustomed to taking things out
>>on Kami;
>>

> There's a desperate stretch.

"Desperate" list:

1) Kami's declaw surgery.
2) You leaving canned food out long enough that it dries out and Kami
complains about it.

Paul M. Cook
October 24th 05, 09:47 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > So yes, it is about Brandy because I have never seen this kind of thing
on
> > this group in the years I have been coming here. And I'll bet you that
Joe
> > has seen her work plenty and probably enjoyed it shall we say to it's
full
> > conclusion. That's what makes me annoyed enough to post - it's all just
so
> > much self-righteous hypocrisy. And it has exactly nothing to do with
her
> > cat.
>
> Joe's opinion of porn:
>
> The porn industry is degrading to all women and takes men for complete
> fools while cleaning out their wallets like a Dyson.
>
> I'm not one of those fools.

Nobody who is into porn admits it. I think that makes it that much more fun
for them.

Paul

Paul M. Cook
October 24th 05, 09:50 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on
> > Kami. Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but
> > some dork with an internet connection?
>
> Paul, the above is an example of stress. :-D

So Joe, just what is it you are trying to accomplish here? Are you trying
to rid this nbewsgroup of somebody you clearly despise? No, you can't be
doing that because you are such a laid-back and mellow kind of guy. Are you
truing to vent your anger in a childish and unproductive way? Nope, can't
be that because you are a model of maturity and reasoning. Are you trying
to shame Brandy for her past? Nope can't be that because that is not the
issue.

So tell me Jow. Just what is it you want?

Paul

Phil P.
October 25th 05, 05:28 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> PawsForThought > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

> > Joe Canuck wrote:
> >> She knows there's a small window when she's ill
> >> >

> >> ...and after that "window" closes Kami's life goes back to sheer
> >> hell.
> >>
> >> Kami never knows what the rules are living with a Dr. Jekyll /
> >> Ms. Hyde personality.
> >>
> >> Poor Kami. :-(
> >
> > Poor Kami for getting declawed when she was younger and now having
> > all these health problems. So sad :(
> >

> Oh, give it a rest already. A UTI has nothing to do with it.

It damn sure does, bimbo. Hematuria (blood in the urine) and/or dysuria
(difficulty passing urine) and/or stranguria (difficult and painful
discharge of urine) sometimes accompanied by abdominal pain are *classic*
symptoms of interstitial cystitis- *not* a UTI - moron. The *only* way a
UTI can be definitively diagnosed is by microscopic examination of the urine
sediment followed by bacterial culture of the urine. I seriously doubt your
incompetent and clueless vet even knows how to culture urine- or would
bother even if by some remote chance he did know how. The vast majority of
cats have no clinically observable signs *whatsoever* when they have UTI.

You declawed Kami when she was *7 years old* after having her claws for half
of her lifetime. Did you even bother to stop and think about the confusion
she must feel when she thinks she extends her claws to grip or balance but
all of a sudden couldn't? She doesn't know what happened- or why- and that
affects her confidence and security- and that causes *stress*. Stress is
the *leading* cause of exacerbation of symptoms of feline interstitial
cystitis- the *exact* symptoms you described. Instead of tramping around in
the porn and gossip newsgroup- do a little research on FIC.

You *yourself* said her biting *increased* and her behavior got worse after
you declawed her. Gee, now what causes behavioral problems to get worse in
cats? I know you don't have a clue. Its stress- you moronic bimbo. Stress
in cats is manifested by behavioral *and* physical disorders- *especially*
urinary tract disorders. So, yes, asshole- declawing *does* have a lot to
do
with her symptoms *and* behavior- not to mention the stress caused by your
drug-induced tantrums.

Who are you trying to convince with all your anecdotal cat stories that
you're such a 'loving' and 'caring' cat owner ? Us or yourself? You sure
have some people fooled.

Phil P.
October 25th 05, 05:34 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on
> Kami.

And if you didn't have newsgroups to "vent" in- you would take your
frustrations and anger out on Kami. That's what happen when you had her
declawed- you probably threw a coke-induced tantrum and declawed her out of
revenge- that's your mentality.

And some people wonder why I think you're a piece of ****. The fact that
you're a coke-whore really isn't the reason.

Lumpy
October 25th 05, 06:09 AM
"Phil P." > wrote

> You *yourself* said her biting *increased* and her behavior got worse
after
> you declawed her. Gee, now what causes behavioral problems to get worse
in
> cats? I know you don't have a clue. Its stress- you moronic bimbo.
Stress
> in cats is manifested by behavioral *and* physical disorders- *especially*
> urinary tract disorders. So, yes, asshole- declawing *does* have a lot to
> do
> with her symptoms *and* behavior- not to mention the stress caused by your
> drug-induced tantrums.
>
> Who are you trying to convince with all your anecdotal cat stories that
> you're such a 'loving' and 'caring' cat owner ? Us or yourself? You sure
> have some people fooled.

This would indeed be the point that galls me and, I think, Joe, too.

Phil P.
October 25th 05, 10:34 AM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote
> >
> > You *yourself* said her biting *increased* and her behavior got worse
> after
> > you declawed her. Gee, now what causes behavioral problems to get worse
> in
> > cats? I know you don't have a clue. Its stress- you moronic bimbo.
> Stress
> > in cats is manifested by behavioral *and* physical disorders-
*especially*
> > urinary tract disorders. So, yes, asshole- declawing *does* have a lot
> > do
> > with her symptoms *and* behavior- not to mention the stress caused by
your
> > drug-induced tantrums.
> >
> > Who are you trying to convince with all your anecdotal cat stories that
> > you're such a 'loving' and 'caring' cat owner ? Us or yourself? You
sure
> > have some people fooled.
> >

> This would indeed be the point that galls me and, I think, Joe, too.

And probably a lot of other people, too, who just don't want to get into a
flame war with an amoral coke whore who abuses her cat. And I say "amoral"
in the sense that she declawed her cat without any regrets because some
bimbo make up artist complained about scratches- not because she's a coke
whore.

She tries to come off like a loving cat owner who spoils her cat when in
reality, the cat has probably been living in hell. The cat is probably a
nervous wreak and never knows what to expect from the asshole. Her
psychotic drug-induced tantrums are probably the cause of the cat's
behavioral and certain medical problems in the first place. Then, she
probably forced herself on her cat because the cat was probably afraid to
come near her- not knowing what to expect- a slap, kick or pet.

People who've been working in rescue and adoptions for a long time develop a
sixth sense and pick up subtle hints about how people treat animals that
other people miss. Her latest post wasn't a hint- it was a glaring signal:
"I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami." What does that
tell you about how she really treats her cat????

Joe Canuck
October 25th 05, 12:22 PM
Lumpy wrote:
> "Phil P." > wrote
>
>>You *yourself* said her biting *increased* and her behavior got worse
>
> after
>
>>you declawed her. Gee, now what causes behavioral problems to get worse
>
> in
>
>>cats? I know you don't have a clue. Its stress- you moronic bimbo.
>
> Stress
>
>>in cats is manifested by behavioral *and* physical disorders- *especially*
>>urinary tract disorders. So, yes, asshole- declawing *does* have a lot to
>>do
>>with her symptoms *and* behavior- not to mention the stress caused by your
>>drug-induced tantrums.
>>
>>Who are you trying to convince with all your anecdotal cat stories that
>>you're such a 'loving' and 'caring' cat owner ? Us or yourself? You sure
>>have some people fooled.
>>

> This would indeed be the point that galls me and, I think, Joe, too.

Yes, that is the point exactly.

Joe Canuck
October 25th 05, 12:24 PM
Phil P. wrote:

> "Lumpy" > wrote in message
>
>>"Phil P." > wrote
>>
>>>You *yourself* said her biting *increased* and her behavior got worse
>>
>>after
>>
>>>you declawed her. Gee, now what causes behavioral problems to get worse
>>
>>in
>>
>>>cats? I know you don't have a clue. Its stress- you moronic bimbo.
>>
>>Stress
>>
>>>in cats is manifested by behavioral *and* physical disorders-
>
> *especially*
>
>>>urinary tract disorders. So, yes, asshole- declawing *does* have a lot

>>>do
>>>with her symptoms *and* behavior- not to mention the stress caused by
>
> your
>
>>>drug-induced tantrums.
>>>
>>>Who are you trying to convince with all your anecdotal cat stories that
>>>you're such a 'loving' and 'caring' cat owner ? Us or yourself? You
>
> sure
>
>>>have some people fooled.
>>>

>>This would indeed be the point that galls me and, I think, Joe, too.
>

> And probably a lot of other people, too, who just don't want to get into a
> flame war with an amoral coke whore who abuses her cat. And I say "amoral"
> in the sense that she declawed her cat without any regrets because some
> bimbo make up artist complained about scratches- not because she's a coke
> whore.
>
> She tries to come off like a loving cat owner who spoils her cat when in
> reality, the cat has probably been living in hell. The cat is probably a
> nervous wreak and never knows what to expect from the asshole. Her
> psychotic drug-induced tantrums are probably the cause of the cat's
> behavioral and certain medical problems in the first place. Then, she
> probably forced herself on her cat because the cat was probably afraid to
> come near her- not knowing what to expect- a slap, kick or pet.
>
> People who've been working in rescue and adoptions for a long time develop a
> sixth sense and pick up subtle hints about how people treat animals that
> other people miss. Her latest post wasn't a hint- it was a glaring signal:
> "I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami." What does that
> tell you about how she really treats her cat????

Hmm, and it wasn't all that long ago she was without an Internet
connection for a period of time... so there was no place to vent.

cybercat
October 25th 05, 04:22 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Lumpy wrote:
> > "Phil P." > wrote
> >
> >>You *yourself* said her biting *increased* and her behavior got worse
> >
> > after
> >
> >>you declawed her. Gee, now what causes behavioral problems to get worse
> >
> > in
> >
> >>cats? I know you don't have a clue. Its stress- you moronic bimbo.
> >
> > Stress
> >
> >>in cats is manifested by behavioral *and* physical disorders-
*especially*
> >>urinary tract disorders. So, yes, asshole- declawing *does* have a lot
> >>do
> >>with her symptoms *and* behavior- not to mention the stress caused by
your
> >>drug-induced tantrums.
> >>
> >>Who are you trying to convince with all your anecdotal cat stories that
> >>you're such a 'loving' and 'caring' cat owner ? Us or yourself? You
sure
> >>have some people fooled.
> >>

> > This would indeed be the point that galls me and, I think, Joe, too.
> >

> Yes, that is the point exactly.

No, no, no, it CAN'T be. It has to be because you are in love with
Brandy. Because of what she did for a living. Fess up. It cannot be
because what she did for a living just adds evidence that she is a
scumbag. ALL she did is declaw a seven-year-old cat and make
it clear that she is not sorry she did it and that she would do it again.
Now why would that upset someone who loves cats? No, no,
no, there is a problem with YOU Joe. Since the woman who
did this to her cat was a porn prop, then it follows that you keep
pointing out her repulsive behavior toward her cats because you
love porn. Or hate porn. I forget which. Anyway I think Paul
argued both points and HE seemed convinced.

Now straighten up and fly right, boy. ;) Leave Brandy ALONE
or she might stop posting here where she posts so that she does
not take "it" (presumable Kami's illness and the pain in the ass it
has become) out on poor Kami. Get it? "Shut up or the cat gets
it, and you know I will do it because I did it before. See her paws?"

HTH.

CatNipped
October 25th 05, 04:41 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
> People who've been working in rescue and adoptions for a long time develop
> sixth sense and pick up subtle hints about how people treat animals that
> other people miss. Her latest post wasn't a hint- it was a glaring
signal:
> "I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami." What does that
> tell you about how she really treats her cat????

That statement *was* rather chilling. What could a cat possibly do that
someone would want to "take it out on" his/her fur-baby?

I've had Bandit puke up a hairball on a brand new $600 quilt (I should have
known better than to buy a pastel colored quilt). I wiped it up, threw a
pillow over the stain, and cuddled my baby to make her feel better.

Bandit bit me down into the joint of my finger when the vet frightened her.
I took antibiotics for a week and needed a tetanus shot that caused my arm
to swell and itch for 3 weeks. I cuddled my baby to reassure her that she
would be OK after her ordeal at the vet.

I've had Sammy scratch my ear, neck and *nipple* when she got scared by a
loud noise and tried to climb me. I blotted the blood and cuddled my baby
to make her feel safe.

I've had Jessie put a row of "pulls" in a 3-month-old sofa. I put the
scratching post next to the sofa, put catnip on it and showed her how to use
it by demonstrating scratching (to the delight of my husband to still teases
me about sharpening my claws).

I've had Demi jump up on the dining room table to chow down on a
Thanksgiving turkey that was set out to cool before carving. I carved a big
hunk out of the eaten part, diced it up for all the kitties and we ate what
was left!

If you're upset by the things that cats do just because they're cats, then
buy a stuffed animal instead of adopting a cat!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lumpy
October 25th 05, 04:45 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> > People who've been working in rescue and adoptions for a long time
develop
> > sixth sense and pick up subtle hints about how people treat animals that
> > other people miss. Her latest post wasn't a hint- it was a glaring
> signal:
> > "I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami." What does
that
> > tell you about how she really treats her cat????
>
> That statement *was* rather chilling. What could a cat possibly do that
> someone would want to "take it out on" his/her fur-baby?
>
> I've had Bandit puke up a hairball on a brand new $600 quilt (I should
have
> known better than to buy a pastel colored quilt). I wiped it up, threw a
> pillow over the stain, and cuddled my baby to make her feel better.
>
> Bandit bit me down into the joint of my finger when the vet frightened
her.
> I took antibiotics for a week and needed a tetanus shot that caused my arm
> to swell and itch for 3 weeks. I cuddled my baby to reassure her that she
> would be OK after her ordeal at the vet.
>
> I've had Sammy scratch my ear, neck and *nipple* when she got scared by a
> loud noise and tried to climb me. I blotted the blood and cuddled my baby
> to make her feel safe.
>
> I've had Jessie put a row of "pulls" in a 3-month-old sofa. I put the
> scratching post next to the sofa, put catnip on it and showed her how to
use
> it by demonstrating scratching (to the delight of my husband to still
teases
> me about sharpening my claws).
>
> I've had Demi jump up on the dining room table to chow down on a
> Thanksgiving turkey that was set out to cool before carving. I carved a
big
> hunk out of the eaten part, diced it up for all the kitties and we ate
what
> was left!
>
> If you're upset by the things that cats do just because they're cats, then
> buy a stuffed animal instead of adopting a cat!

Well, now, CN, you've really done it. Paul is going to tell you that you
have an obsession with Brandy now. Because she was a porn prop.
Because it just cannot be the way she treats her cat that bothers you.
Because she was a porn prop. Understand? If you object to this or
to the declawing, you either hate her because you are a prude or
you WANT her. Sheesh. What would you and Joe do without me
and Paul to straighten you out?

PawsForThought
October 25th 05, 07:38 PM
Phil P. wrote:

> You declawed Kami when she was *7 years old* after having her claws for half
> of her lifetime.

OMG! I had no idea her cat was that old when she had her mutilated.
Declawing is horrible enough, but even more so in an older cat.
Ugh!!!!

I totally believe the stress and shock to the system that digit
amputation does to a cat has an impact on his or her health and
well-being.

Knowing that this Brandy person did this with no regrets makes it that
much harder to listen to her "cute" little stories of her cat :(

Phil P.
October 26th 05, 03:23 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> > People who've been working in rescue and adoptions for a long time
develop
> > sixth sense and pick up subtle hints about how people treat animals that
> > other people miss. Her latest post wasn't a hint- it was a glaring
> signal:
> > "I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami." What does
that
> > tell you about how she really treats her cat????
>
> That statement *was* rather chilling. What could a cat possibly do that
> someone would want to "take it out on" his/her fur-baby?

Kami got sick. What kind of deranged psychopath would even think of
punishing a cat- or even think about taking her anger and frustration out on
a cat for getting sick???

The poor cat probably had an exacerbation of feline interstitial cystitis
from the stress of living with a psychopath and never knowing what to
expect. I shudder at the thought of how many times Brandy took out her
anger and frustrations on her poor cat. Its no wonder the cat has
behavioral and stress-induced medical problems.

That's why her 'loving cat owner' stories are bull**** and so nauseating.

Phil P.
October 26th 05, 03:24 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

>A very, very frequent lie. Those losers have been corrected more
>than twice that she was three or less, but they seem to like the way
>7 years sounds so they state that as the truth instead.

Maybe Phil obsesses on this fantasy that
> did coke (which I didn't) so much because he's the one who's high.

You can say anything you want now because you deleted *all* your posts in
many threads in several newsgroups- especially in threads where declawing
Kami was mentioned . You tell people to search Google for the "truth"
because you know they won't find anything because you deleted the evidence.

Delcawing a cat is heinous enough, but even if I gave you the benefit of the
doubt- you still declawed an *adult* cat- a cat who grew up with claws and
now doesn't know why she can't grip or balance or stretch. I know you can't
understand how badly that affects her confidence and security because you
have no understanding of anyone's feelings and emotions but your own.

> That's why he has all these wild mood swings and personality changes
> between posts.

Naa, my mood has been pretty much consistent with you all along- there's no
variation. I think you're a piece of **** all the time.

Paul M. Cook
October 26th 05, 08:03 AM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> > "Phil P." > wrote in message
> > > People who've been working in rescue and adoptions for a long time
> develop
> > > sixth sense and pick up subtle hints about how people treat animals
that
> > > other people miss. Her latest post wasn't a hint- it was a glaring
> > signal:
> > > "I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami." What does
> that
> > > tell you about how she really treats her cat????
> >
> > That statement *was* rather chilling. What could a cat possibly do that
> > someone would want to "take it out on" his/her fur-baby?
> >
> > I've had Bandit puke up a hairball on a brand new $600 quilt (I should
> have
> > known better than to buy a pastel colored quilt). I wiped it up, threw
> > pillow over the stain, and cuddled my baby to make her feel better.
> >
> > Bandit bit me down into the joint of my finger when the vet frightened
> her.
> > I took antibiotics for a week and needed a tetanus shot that caused my
arm
> > to swell and itch for 3 weeks. I cuddled my baby to reassure her that
she
> > would be OK after her ordeal at the vet.
> >
> > I've had Sammy scratch my ear, neck and *nipple* when she got scared by
> > loud noise and tried to climb me. I blotted the blood and cuddled my
baby
> > to make her feel safe.
> >
> > I've had Jessie put a row of "pulls" in a 3-month-old sofa. I put the
> > scratching post next to the sofa, put catnip on it and showed her how to
> use
> > it by demonstrating scratching (to the delight of my husband to still
> teases
> > me about sharpening my claws).
> >
> > I've had Demi jump up on the dining room table to chow down on a
> > Thanksgiving turkey that was set out to cool before carving. I carved a
> big
> > hunk out of the eaten part, diced it up for all the kitties and we ate
> what
> > was left!
> >
> > If you're upset by the things that cats do just because they're cats,
then
> > buy a stuffed animal instead of adopting a cat!
> >

> Well, now, CN, you've really done it. Paul is going to tell you that you
> have an obsession with Brandy now. Because she was a porn prop.
> Because it just cannot be the way she treats her cat that bothers you.
> Because she was a porn prop. Understand? If you object to this or
> to the declawing, you either hate her because you are a prude or
> you WANT her. Sheesh. What would you and Joe do without me
> and Paul to straighten you out?

It'll take more than your feeble excuse for a brain to start talking for me.
Clearly my point has gone completely over your pointy little head. Big
surprise.

I'm willing to wager you know plenty of people who have declawed cats. So
what do you intend to do about it? Firebomb their houses? Maybe cut their
brake lines? What?

You are engaging in a purely prurient pleasure. Probably don't have to dig
very deep to find some heinous acts in your past - people who pontificate
like you do are always the most guilty. It is always the fog of noise that
is used to hide the worst of crimes.

Paul

-L.
October 26th 05, 09:03 AM
Phil P. wrote:
> Naa, my mood has been pretty much consistent with you all along- there's no
> variation. I think you're a piece of **** all the time.

She's a waste of DNA. Just ignore her, Phil. She still, after all
these years of people pointing out how she *created* Kami - made her
into an antisocial biting machine - won't admit any culpability.
That's worse than doing it in the first place, IMO.

-L.

Joe Canuck
October 26th 05, 01:16 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:
> [...]
>>Because she was a porn prop. Understand? If you object to this or
>>to the declawing, you either hate her because you are a prude or
>>you WANT her. Sheesh. What would you and Joe do without me
>>and Paul to straighten you out?
>

> It'll take more than your feeble excuse for a brain to start talking for me.
> Clearly my point has gone completely over your pointy little head. Big
> surprise.
>
> I'm willing to wager you know plenty of people who have declawed cats. So
> what do you intend to do about it? Firebomb their houses? Maybe cut their
> brake lines? What?
>
> You are engaging in a purely prurient pleasure. Probably don't have to dig
> very deep to find some heinous acts in your past - people who pontificate
> like you do are always the most guilty. It is always the fog of noise that

....and you appear to be blind to the "fog of noise" Brandy has been
making in this newsgroup for years.

cybercat
October 26th 05, 05:19 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote

> > Well, now, CN, you've really done it. Paul is going to tell you that you
> > have an obsession with Brandy now. Because she was a porn prop.
> > Because it just cannot be the way she treats her cat that bothers you.
> > Because she was a porn prop. Understand? If you object to this or
> > to the declawing, you either hate her because you are a prude or
> > you WANT her. Sheesh. What would you and Joe do without me
> > and Paul to straighten you out?
>

> It'll take more than your feeble excuse for a brain to start talking for
me.
> Clearly my point has gone completely over your pointy little head. Big
> surprise.
>
> I'm willing to wager you know plenty of people who have declawed cats. So
> what do you intend to do about it? Firebomb their houses? Maybe cut
their
> brake lines? What?

Actually, no, I don't. But if I did, I would raise the same points if and
when they
claimed to be Great Catloving Cat Magnets.

> You are engaging in a purely prurient pleasure. Probably don't have to
dig
> very deep to find some heinous acts in your past - people who pontificate
> like you do are always the most guilty. It is always the fog of noise
that
> is used to hide the worst of crimes.

This is a purely speculative statement in response to my very clear
analysis of the invalidity of your argument that Joe's objection
to Brandy has anything at all to do with anything but the way she treats
her cat. If that is the best you can do, well, there you are.

Lumpy
October 26th 05, 05:23 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote

> > You are engaging in a purely prurient pleasure. Probably don't have to
dig
> > very deep to find some heinous acts in your past - people who
pontificate
> > like you do are always the most guilty. It is always the fog of noise
that
> > is used to hide the worst of crimes.
> >
> > Paul
> >

> ...and you appear to be blind to the "fog of noise" Brandy has been
> making in this newsgroup for years.

Nope. :) He's blinded by her illustrious background. The Romance
of the porn world has Paul by the short hairs: therefore it does not
matter WHAT "Brandy" does to her cat.

*Sigh* I just love these Knight in Shining Armor types, don't
you?

Paul M. Cook
October 26th 05, 07:46 PM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote
>
> > > You are engaging in a purely prurient pleasure. Probably don't have
> dig
> > > very deep to find some heinous acts in your past - people who
> pontificate
> > > like you do are always the most guilty. It is always the fog of noise
> that
> > > is used to hide the worst of crimes.
> > >
> > > Paul
> > >

> > ...and you appear to be blind to the "fog of noise" Brandy has been
> > making in this newsgroup for years.
> >

> Nope. :) He's blinded by her illustrious background. The Romance
> of the porn world has Paul by the short hairs: therefore it does not
> matter WHAT "Brandy" does to her cat.
>
> *Sigh* I just love these Knight in Shining Armor types, don't
> you?

If you actually read what I wrote you will see I am not so much defending
her as I am chastising a small group opf very loud, very hypocritical, very
self-righteous bunch of judgemental people. That would be you, yes.

Paul

Paul M. Cook
October 26th 05, 07:49 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote
>
> > > Well, now, CN, you've really done it. Paul is going to tell you that
you
> > > have an obsession with Brandy now. Because she was a porn prop.
> > > Because it just cannot be the way she treats her cat that bothers you.
> > > Because she was a porn prop. Understand? If you object to this or
> > > to the declawing, you either hate her because you are a prude or
> > > you WANT her. Sheesh. What would you and Joe do without me
> > > and Paul to straighten you out?
> >

> > It'll take more than your feeble excuse for a brain to start talking for
> me.
> > Clearly my point has gone completely over your pointy little head. Big
> > surprise.
> >
> > I'm willing to wager you know plenty of people who have declawed cats.
So
> > what do you intend to do about it? Firebomb their houses? Maybe cut
> their
> > brake lines? What?
>
> Actually, no, I don't. But if I did, I would raise the same points if and
> when they
> claimed to be Great Catloving Cat Magnets.
>

> > You are engaging in a purely prurient pleasure. Probably don't have to
> dig
> > very deep to find some heinous acts in your past - people who
pontificate
> > like you do are always the most guilty. It is always the fog of noise
> that
> > is used to hide the worst of crimes.
> >

> This is a purely speculative statement in response to my very clear
> analysis of the invalidity of your argument that Joe's objection
> to Brandy has anything at all to do with anything but the way she treats
> her cat. If that is the best you can do, well, there you are.

Declawing a cat is wrong. But it's done and nothing can change it. And
nobody here, Brandy, you or anyone, has to beg for forgiveness especially
when her previous career has been made the center of the criticism. That is
what you want. And for the record everything you project is pure
speculation.

Paul

PawsForThought
October 26th 05, 08:01 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> PawsForThought > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

> > Phil P. wrote:
> >>
> >> You declawed Kami when she was *7 years old* after having her
> >> claws for half of her lifetime.
> >
> > OMG! I had no idea her cat was that old when she had her
> > mutilated. Declawing is horrible enough, but even more so in an
> > older cat. Ugh!!!!
>

> A very, very frequent lie. Those losers have been corrected more
> than twice that she was three or less, but they seem to like the way
> 7 years sounds so they state that as the truth instead.

Well 3 or 7, it really isn't a big difference. The fact is you still
mutilated your cat, right? Don't try to excuse it, just admit that you
had your cat mutilated. Who looks silly now?

> > Knowing that this Brandy person did this with no regrets makes it
> > that much harder to listen to her "cute" little stories of her cat
> > :(
> >

> You know that, huh? See above.

I saw your post, and I still feel the same way.

Joe Canuck
October 26th 05, 08:32 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:

[snip]

> Declawing a cat is wrong. But it's done and nothing can change it.

Agreed, however it doesn't seem to matter how much "Brandy" is educated
in this group I suspect she would have a pet declawed once again in a
heartbeat.

Interestingly enough, when "Brandy" started participating in this group
she commented shortly afterwards that she didn't find the group as
informative as she hoped it would be... a rather inflammatory statement
if nothing else.

> And
> nobody here, Brandy, you or anyone, has to beg for forgiveness especially
> when her previous career has been made the center of the criticism.

While I have commented on her "career", my objection here has been her
pseudo displays of caring for her cat that have been very tempered by
comments that she continues to post on a regular basis in here such as
the following:

"Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami.
Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but some dork
with an internet connection?"

I've also seen her comments on children. Yes, not everyone likes kids...
however it has often been said that having a cat in the house is like
have a child permamentely stuck at the age of 5.

Given all this it would seem her dislike for kids spills over somewhat
to pets as well, given that she feels the need to vent on the 'net to
avoid taking it out on Kami. This also implies that it has been taken
out on Kami.

[snip]

Joe Canuck
October 26th 05, 08:33 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:

> If you actually read what I wrote you will see I am not so much defending
> her as I am chastising a small group opf very loud, very hypocritical, very
> self-righteous bunch of judgemental people. That would be you, yes.

....and in doing that you are doing the very thing you claim some of us
are doing. :-D

Lumpy
October 26th 05, 09:19 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Joe Canuck" > wrote

> > dig
> > pontificate
> > that

> > > ...and you appear to be blind to the "fog of noise" Brandy has been
> > > making in this newsgroup for years.
> > >

> > Nope. :) He's blinded by her illustrious background. The Romance
> > of the porn world has Paul by the short hairs: therefore it does not
> > matter WHAT "Brandy" does to her cat.
> >
> > *Sigh* I just love these Knight in Shining Armor types, don't
> > you?
>
> If you actually read what I wrote you will see I am not so much defending
> her as I am chastising a small group opf very loud, very hypocritical,
very
> self-righteous bunch of judgemental people. That would be you, yes.

We may be all of those things, but disliking a person who declawed a
7-year-old cat,
does not regret it, and who threatens to "take things out" on a sick old cat
is
reasonable regardless of her background. Period. The rest, like "Brandy's"
former livlihood, is beside the point.

Paul M. Cook
October 26th 05, 09:30 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Declawing a cat is wrong. But it's done and nothing can change it.
>
> Agreed, however it doesn't seem to matter how much "Brandy" is educated
> in this group I suspect she would have a pet declawed once again in a
> heartbeat.
>
> Interestingly enough, when "Brandy" started participating in this group
> she commented shortly afterwards that she didn't find the group as
> informative as she hoped it would be... a rather inflammatory statement
> if nothing else.

A personal opinion. Is there nothing you can deal with?

> > And
> > nobody here, Brandy, you or anyone, has to beg for forgiveness
especially
> > when her previous career has been made the center of the criticism.
>
> While I have commented on her "career", my objection here has been her
> pseudo displays of caring for her cat that have been very tempered by
> comments that she continues to post on a regular basis in here such as
> the following:

> "Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami.
> Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but some dork
> with an internet connection?"

I once posted about how my new cat was driving me up the freaking wall.
Venting here made it easier to not lock the little guy in my bedroom, which
would have been "taking it out on him." BTW, we get along just great now
and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Cats can try your patience every
bit as much as kids do. And I often hear parents using the EXACT SAME
phrase regarding their own kids. Just go to any of the parenting groups and
you'll see what I mean. What are you going to do about that?

> I've also seen her comments on children. Yes, not everyone likes kids...
> however it has often been said that having a cat in the house is like
> have a child permamentely stuck at the age of 5.
>
> Given all this it would seem her dislike for kids spills over somewhat
> to pets as well, given that she feels the need to vent on the 'net to
> avoid taking it out on Kami. This also implies that it has been taken
> out on Kami.

More irrelevant nonsense. I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard of a
coupole who dumped a pet because a baby was on the way. Seems having kids
is hardly a qualification for being an animal lover.

Paul

Paul M. Cook
October 26th 05, 09:31 PM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Joe Canuck" > wrote

> > > dig
> > > pontificate
> noise
> > > that

> > > Nope. :) He's blinded by her illustrious background. The Romance
> > > of the porn world has Paul by the short hairs: therefore it does not
> > > matter WHAT "Brandy" does to her cat.
> > >
> > > *Sigh* I just love these Knight in Shining Armor types, don't
> > > you?
> >
> > If you actually read what I wrote you will see I am not so much
defending
> > her as I am chastising a small group opf very loud, very hypocritical,
> very
> > self-righteous bunch of judgemental people. That would be you, yes.
> >

> We may be all of those things, but disliking a person who declawed a
> 7-year-old cat,
> does not regret it, and who threatens to "take things out" on a sick old
cat
> is
> reasonable regardless of her background. Period. The rest, like "Brandy's"
> former livlihood, is beside the point.

If that is the case why do you keep bringing it up?

Paul

Joe Canuck
October 26th 05, 09:42 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>
>>Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>>[snip]
>>

>>>Declawing a cat is wrong. But it's done and nothing can change it.
>>
>>Agreed, however it doesn't seem to matter how much "Brandy" is educated
>>in this group I suspect she would have a pet declawed once again in a
>>heartbeat.
>>
>>Interestingly enough, when "Brandy" started participating in this group
>>she commented shortly afterwards that she didn't find the group as
>>informative as she hoped it would be... a rather inflammatory statement
>>if nothing else.
>

> A personal opinion. Is there nothing you can deal with?

It is just a personal opinion, not a declaration of war. :-D

>>>And
>>>nobody here, Brandy, you or anyone, has to beg for forgiveness
>
> especially
>
>>>when her previous career has been made the center of the criticism.
>>
>>While I have commented on her "career", my objection here has been her
>>pseudo displays of caring for her cat that have been very tempered by
>>comments that she continues to post on a regular basis in here such as
>>the following:
>

>>"Just bite me. I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami.
>> Hold it against me. See if I care. Who are you anyway, but some dork
>>with an internet connection?"
>

> I once posted about how my new cat was driving me up the freaking wall.
> Venting here made it easier to not lock the little guy in my bedroom, which
> would have been "taking it out on him." BTW, we get along just great now
> and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Cats can try your patience every
> bit as much as kids do. And I often hear parents using the EXACT SAME
> phrase regarding their own kids. Just go to any of the parenting groups and
> you'll see what I mean. What are you going to do about that?

I don't have to do anything, but I think those parents should. :-D

>>I've also seen her comments on children. Yes, not everyone likes kids...
>>however it has often been said that having a cat in the house is like
>>have a child permamentely stuck at the age of 5.
>>
>>Given all this it would seem her dislike for kids spills over somewhat
>>to pets as well, given that she feels the need to vent on the 'net to
>>avoid taking it out on Kami. This also implies that it has been taken
>>out on Kami.
>

> More irrelevant nonsense. I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard of a
> coupole who dumped a pet because a baby was on the way. Seems having kids
> is hardly a qualification for being an animal lover.
>
> Paul

You missed the point. :-D

Lumpy
October 26th 05, 10:01 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
> > "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Paul M. Cook wrote:
> >>
> >>[snip]

> >>Agreed, however it doesn't seem to matter how much "Brandy" is educated
> >>in this group I suspect she would have a pet declawed once again in a
> >>heartbeat.
> >>
> >>Interestingly enough, when "Brandy" started participating in this group
> >>she commented shortly afterwards that she didn't find the group as
> >>informative as she hoped it would be... a rather inflammatory statement
> >>if nothing else.
> >

> > A personal opinion. Is there nothing you can deal with?
>
> It is just a personal opinion, not a declaration of war. :-D

Indeed. :)

cybercat
October 26th 05, 10:04 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote > > This is a purely
speculative statement in response to my very clear
> > analysis of the invalidity of your argument that Joe's objection
> > to Brandy has anything at all to do with anything but the way she treats
> > her cat. If that is the best you can do, well, there you are.
>
> Declawing a cat is wrong. But it's done and nothing can change it. And
> nobody here, Brandy, you or anyone, has to beg for forgiveness especially
> when her previous career has been made the center of the criticism. That
is
> what you want.

Now you are a mind reader. There is no way you could know "what I want."
I want nothing from Brandy. However, when she goes on about how she is
a Cat Magnet because she Loves Cats So Much I will continue to point out
that her self-professed behavior toward her cats indicated otherwise.
Because
it is true.

>And for the record everything you project is pure
> speculation.

Now that is a clear and logical statement. :)

cybercat
October 26th 05, 10:12 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> > Paul M. Cook wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > > Declawing a cat is wrong. But it's done and nothing can change it.
> >
> > Agreed, however it doesn't seem to matter how much "Brandy" is educated
> > in this group I suspect she would have a pet declawed once again in a
> > heartbeat.
> >
> > Interestingly enough, when "Brandy" started participating in this group
> > she commented shortly afterwards that she didn't find the group as
> > informative as she hoped it would be... a rather inflammatory statement
> > if nothing else.
>
> A personal opinion. Is there nothing you can deal with?

He's "dealing." He is discussing with you. What else is he supposed
to be doing? Note that I did not say, "What you want is for Joe to
fold and tell you that you're right, when he does not agree." But of
course I cannot know what you "want."

All that can be logically deduced from your comments here is that
you object to those of us who object to people who declaw and
otherwise abuse their cats, then portray themselves here as cat
lover. And you have that right, just as we have the right to still
object to said "people," aka, Brandy. And by the way, there is
another asshole with the same philosophy, who declawed THREE
kittens at once, announced it here, and announced that he did not
want to hear any criticism. When he comes around, I point out that
he did indeed do that, knowing full and well that declawing is
mutilation, and that I therefore doubt that he is much of a cat lover,
especially since his cats come after his upholstery. As far as I
know, Carl was not a porn prop. Still, even if he were a lawyer,
the mere fact that he has behaved as he has toward his cats is
enough for me to conclude that he is a cat abuser and therefore
not a "cat lover. As with Brandy, Carl's profession, were he a
lawyer, might disgust me just as much as the pr0n industry
disgusts others, but it would be simply ANOTHER disgusting
thing he does, in addition to declawing cats, and hence,
beside the point.

Any questions?

Lumpy
October 26th 05, 10:14 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> > reasonable regardless of her background. Period. The rest, like
"Brandy's"
> > former livlihood, is beside the point.
> >

> If that is the case why do you keep bringing it up?

Because I am addressing your argument that it must be "Brandy's"
former livihood that disgusts Joe and others, rather than her treatment
of her cat.

Lumpy
October 26th 05, 10:15 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
> > If you actually read what I wrote you will see I am not so much
defending
> > her as I am chastising a small group opf very loud, very hypocritical,
very
> > self-righteous bunch of judgemental people. That would be you, yes.
>
> ...and in doing that you are doing the very thing you claim some of us
> are doing. :-D

For the record, I have nothing agains porn props. The boy who cleans
my house used to be a pr0n star. :)

Paul M. Cook
October 26th 05, 10:39 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> > > Paul M. Cook wrote:
> > >
> > > [snip]

> > > Agreed, however it doesn't seem to matter how much "Brandy" is
educated
> > > in this group I suspect she would have a pet declawed once again in a
> > > heartbeat.
> > >
> > > Interestingly enough, when "Brandy" started participating in this
group
> > > she commented shortly afterwards that she didn't find the group as
> > > informative as she hoped it would be... a rather inflammatory
statement
> > > if nothing else.
> >
> > A personal opinion. Is there nothing you can deal with?
> >

> He's "dealing." He is discussing with you. What else is he supposed
> to be doing? Note that I did not say, "What you want is for Joe to
> fold and tell you that you're right, when he does not agree." But of
> course I cannot know what you "want."
>
> All that can be logically deduced from your comments here is that
> you object to those of us who object to people who declaw and
> otherwise abuse their cats, then portray themselves here as cat
> lover. And you have that right, just as we have the right to still
> object to said "people," aka, Brandy. And by the way, there is
> another asshole with the same philosophy, who declawed THREE
> kittens at once, announced it here, and announced that he did not
> want to hear any criticism. When he comes around, I point out that
> he did indeed do that, knowing full and well that declawing is
> mutilation, and that I therefore doubt that he is much of a cat lover,
> especially since his cats come after his upholstery. As far as I
> know, Carl was not a porn prop. Still, even if he were a lawyer,
> the mere fact that he has behaved as he has toward his cats is
> enough for me to conclude that he is a cat abuser and therefore
> not a "cat lover. As with Brandy, Carl's profession, were he a
> lawyer, might disgust me just as much as the pr0n industry
> disgusts others, but it would be simply ANOTHER disgusting
> thing he does, in addition to declawing cats, and hence,
> beside the point.
>
> Any questions?

One. How can you be so obviously judgemental and yet claim not to be?

"As far as I know, Carl was not a porn prop."

any questions?

Paul

Paul M. Cook
October 26th 05, 10:40 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote > > This is a purely
> speculative statement in response to my very clear
> > > analysis of the invalidity of your argument that Joe's objection
> > > to Brandy has anything at all to do with anything but the way she
treats
> > > her cat. If that is the best you can do, well, there you are.
> >
> > Declawing a cat is wrong. But it's done and nothing can change it. And
> > nobody here, Brandy, you or anyone, has to beg for forgiveness
especially
> > when her previous career has been made the center of the criticism.
That
> is
> > what you want.
>
> Now you are a mind reader. There is no way you could know "what I want."
> I want nothing from Brandy. However, when she goes on about how she is
> a Cat Magnet because she Loves Cats So Much I will continue to point out
> that her self-professed behavior toward her cats indicated otherwise.
> Because
> it is true.
>
> >And for the record everything you project is pure
> > speculation.
> >

> Now that is a clear and logical statement. :)

It was meant in the first person.

Paul

cybercat
October 26th 05, 10:50 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

> educated

> group
> statement
> > >
> > > A personal opinion. Is there nothing you can deal with?
> > >

> > He's "dealing." He is discussing with you. What else is he supposed
> > to be doing? Note that I did not say, "What you want is for Joe to
> > fold and tell you that you're right, when he does not agree." But of
> > course I cannot know what you "want."
> >
> > All that can be logically deduced from your comments here is that
> > you object to those of us who object to people who declaw and
> > otherwise abuse their cats, then portray themselves here as cat
> > lover. And you have that right, just as we have the right to still
> > object to said "people," aka, Brandy. And by the way, there is
> > another asshole with the same philosophy, who declawed THREE
> > kittens at once, announced it here, and announced that he did not
> > want to hear any criticism. When he comes around, I point out that
> > he did indeed do that, knowing full and well that declawing is
> > mutilation, and that I therefore doubt that he is much of a cat lover,
> > especially since his cats come after his upholstery. As far as I
> > know, Carl was not a porn prop. Still, even if he were a lawyer,
> > the mere fact that he has behaved as he has toward his cats is
> > enough for me to conclude that he is a cat abuser and therefore
> > not a "cat lover. As with Brandy, Carl's profession, were he a
> > lawyer, might disgust me just as much as the pr0n industry
> > disgusts others, but it would be simply ANOTHER disgusting
> > thing he does, in addition to declawing cats, and hence,
> > beside the point.
> >
> > Any questions?
>
> One. How can you be so obviously judgemental and yet claim not to be?
>
> "As far as I know, Carl was not a porn prop."
>
> any questions?

Sure. Where did I claim not to be judgemental?

I judge things and people all the time. That is not the
issue that has been raised.

(I used the term "porn prop" because I just do not think
"porn star" is appropriate, and I don't see what the folks in
the **** films do as actual acting. That is my opinion. Judgmental?
You bet. But it is beside the point as what we are discussing here
is whether or not a cat lover is justified in stating that "Brandy" is
not a cat lover based upon the brutal acts she has committed upon
her poor cat. I think one is, and you appear to be arguing that one
is not--that, instead, her former career is what people are *really*
objecting to.)

All I said in relation to this current discussion, was, once
again, since you have not yet comprehended it, that what
Brandy has told us she has done to her cat is enough grounds
to find her disgusting. Therefore your claim that Joe and I and
others who object to her portrayal of herself as someone who
loves cats do so because of the way she used to make
her living, is false. That might be ANOTHER reason
to find her disgusting, but how she treats her cat is
reason enough.

Anything else? I can do this for days on end. :) I really like
a rousing debate. Nothing personal, of course.

Joe Canuck
October 27th 05, 12:52 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> I'd really like to see what kind of attacks they can promote against my
> being a forensic accountant/private auditor/treasure hunter/whatever.

But, perhaps you would like to take this opportunity to move beyond the
past and post more about your accounting/auditing credentials?

....an area I am certainly familiar with.

Phil P.
October 27th 05, 03:26 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Phil P. wrote:
> > Naa, my mood has been pretty much consistent with you all along- there's
no
> > variation. I think you're a piece of **** all the time.
>
> She's a waste of DNA. Just ignore her, Phil. She still, after all
> these years of people pointing out how she *created* Kami - made her
> into an antisocial biting machine - won't admit any culpability.
> That's worse than doing it in the first place, IMO.

I know. You're right. I just want to let the bimbo know that she's not
fooling anyone with
her 'loving cat owner' bull**** stories-- although it looks like she has
some naive people fooled.

Phil.

Phil P.
October 27th 05, 03:27 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> Indeed, if my former career wasn't an issue,

But your 'former career' *is* an issue, bimbo. You had your cat declawed
because another whining bimbo complained about the extra work needed to
cover the scratches so they wouldn't show up on film while you were getting
your gaping ass ganged-banged.

> I'd really like to see what kind of attacks they can promote against my
> being a forensic accountant/private auditor/treasure hunter/whatever.

An animal abusing piece of **** by any other name is still an animal abusing
piece of ****. Whatever you want you call yourself, you're still an animal
abusing piece of **** because you declawed your cat for a behavior problem
that *you* created and encouraged. You accept no responsibility and feel no
remorse. Its also obvious, by your own words, that you take your anger and
frustrations out on your cat. That clearly explains why your cat is
neurotic.

You don't know enough about feline behavior, psychology and emotions to try
to conjure up bull**** explanations for your cat's behavior problems.

Phil P.
October 27th 05, 03:29 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Phil P. wrote:
>
> > People who've been working in rescue and adoptions for a long time
develop a
> > sixth sense and pick up subtle hints about how people treat animals that
> > other people miss. Her latest post wasn't a hint- it was a glaring
signal:
> > "I come here to vent so that I don't take it out on Kami." What does
that
> > tell you about how she really treats her cat????

> Hmm, and it wasn't all that long ago she was without an Internet
> connection for a period of time... so there was no place to vent.

She also recently began administering fluid therapy to her cat, and shortly
after, her cat developed a type of urinary tract disorder that's usually
unmasked or exacerbated by stress. Coincidence? or did she vent her anger
and frustration from having to give her cat fluids on Kami? My guess is the
latter.

Paul M. Cook
October 27th 05, 03:47 AM
Phil, you made your point. Now you are sounding like a psycho. It's over.
Kami's claws aren't growing back. You really are sounding like a psychotic
and I say this because I have always valued your knowledge.

It's over, ok? Let it go. You are not helping anyone, anycat or anything
now. Your language is very disturbing. This is pointless and now you are
making yourself look bad. Is it worth it?

Paul

"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
>

> > Indeed, if my former career wasn't an issue,
>

> But your 'former career' *is* an issue, bimbo. You had your cat declawed
> because another whining bimbo complained about the extra work needed to
> cover the scratches so they wouldn't show up on film while you were
getting
> your gaping ass ganged-banged.
>

> > I'd really like to see what kind of attacks they can promote against my
> > being a forensic accountant/private auditor/treasure hunter/whatever.
>

> An animal abusing piece of **** by any other name is still an animal
abusing
> piece of ****. Whatever you want you call yourself, you're still an
animal
> abusing piece of **** because you declawed your cat for a behavior problem
> that *you* created and encouraged. You accept no responsibility and feel
no
> remorse. Its also obvious, by your own words, that you take your anger
and
> frustrations out on your cat. That clearly explains why your cat is
> neurotic.
>
> You don't know enough about feline behavior, psychology and emotions to
try
> to conjure up bull**** explanations for your cat's behavior problems.

Phil P.
October 27th 05, 04:02 AM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Phil, you made your point. Now you are sounding like a psycho.

You're sounding like one of her fans, tricks or some lonesome guy with a
pocket full of quarters on the way to one of her peep show booths.

> Your language is very disturbing.

Her treatment of her cat is very disturbing to me.

Paul M. Cook
October 27th 05, 04:20 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Phil, you made your point. Now you are sounding like a psycho.
>
> You're sounding like one of her fans, tricks or some lonesome guy with a
> pocket full of quarters on the way to one of her peep show booths.
>
> > Your language is very disturbing.
>
> Her treatment of her cat is very disturbing to me.

I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it. I
say this out of respect and not criticism. You are hurting yourself now and
you are doing nothing to help. Reign it it, man. Keep it in perspective.
You cannot change what happened a decade ago.

Paul

Paul M. Cook
October 27th 05, 04:23 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > Phil, you made your point. Now you are sounding like a psycho.
> > It's over. Kami's claws aren't growing back. You really are
> > sounding like a psychotic and I say this because I have always
> > valued your knowledge.
> >
> > It's over, ok? Let it go. You are not helping anyone, anycat or
> > anything now. Your language is very disturbing. This is
> > pointless and now you are making yourself look bad. Is it worth
> > it?
> >
> > Paul
>
> He's made more of a point on himself than on me. That's very
> satisfying. I still don't know where he gets this idea about the
> declawing being due to scratches. That's total bull****. As I said
> before, and he chooses to ignore, I wasn't IN the business at the time.

Phil is a very passionate man. I'm just trying to maintain a sense of
balance here.

Paul

Lumpy
October 27th 05, 04:31 AM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Phil, you made your point. Now you are sounding like a psycho. It's
over.
> Kami's claws aren't growing back. You really are sounding like a
psychotic
> and I say this because I have always valued your knowledge.
>
> It's over, ok? Let it go. You are not helping anyone, anycat or anything
> now. Your language is very disturbing. This is pointless and now you are
> making yourself look bad. Is it worth it?
>
> Paul

Why so judgemental, Paul?

Lumpy
October 27th 05, 04:33 AM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Phil, you made your point. Now you are sounding like a psycho.
> >
> > You're sounding like one of her fans, tricks or some lonesome guy with a
> > pocket full of quarters on the way to one of her peep show booths.
> >
> > > Your language is very disturbing.
> >
> > Her treatment of her cat is very disturbing to me.
> >

> I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it. I
> say this out of respect and not criticism. You are hurting yourself now
and
> you are doing nothing to help. Reign it it, man. Keep it in perspective.
> You cannot change what happened a decade ago.

Paul, these control-freak tendencies you are exhibiting are inappropriate
for Usenet. Maybe a moderated forum would be more comfortable for
you.

Paul M. Cook
October 27th 05, 05:04 AM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Phil P." > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > You're sounding like one of her fans, tricks or some lonesome guy with
> > > pocket full of quarters on the way to one of her peep show booths.

> > > Her treatment of her cat is very disturbing to me.
> > >

> > I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it.
> > say this out of respect and not criticism. You are hurting yourself now
> and
> > you are doing nothing to help. Reign it it, man. Keep it in
perspective.
> > You cannot change what happened a decade ago.
> >

> Paul, these control-freak tendencies you are exhibiting are inappropriate
> for Usenet. Maybe a moderated forum would be more comfortable for
> you.

What's your favorite color in a rose?

What's your favorite way of taking your porn-stud housecleaner? Vaginally?
Anally? Do you take it all the way down your throat? Do you love it when
he turns you around and pokes you in the ass? Do you like to give him head
after he's been deep inside your rectum? Do you spit or swallow? How many
men do you like at one time? 3? 5? 10?

I want to know. Tell me, won't you?

Paul

Phil P.
October 27th 05, 05:25 AM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Phil, you made your point. Now you are sounding like a psycho.
> >
> > You're sounding like one of her fans, tricks or some lonesome guy with a
> > pocket full of quarters on the way to one of her peep show booths.
> >
> > > Your language is very disturbing.
> >
> > Her treatment of her cat is very disturbing to me.
> >

> I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it. I
> say this out of respect and not criticism.

Thanks for your concern. It infuriates me when an animal abuser tries to
come off like a loving caretaker.

You are hurting yourself now and
> you are doing nothing to help.

No one can help her. She's not here to help her cat because she totally
disregards any advice anyone gives her- and not only from me- *anyone*.
She's here simply for the attention. So, I'm giving her attention: I'm
ridiculing her for her treatment of her cat.

Reign it it, man. Keep it in perspective.
> You cannot change what happened a decade ago.

Its not a decade ago- its how she treats her cat *now*. Why do you think
she has the need to post messages about all the 'wonderful' things she does
for her cat? If you don't know, re-read her post about how she needs a
place to vent so she doesn't take her anger and frustration out on her cat.

Defending an animal abuser doesn't make you look very good. Your chivalry
is admirable but its grossly misplaced.

Phil P.
October 27th 05, 05:29 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> He's made more of a point on himself than on me.

Naa, I think most people see you for the animal abusing low-life that you
are.

That's very
> satisfying.

Do you understand the concept of self-reinforcing delusion?

I still don't know where he gets this idea about the
> declawing being due to scratches.

From *you*.

> That's total bull****.

You can say anything you want, now. You deleted all the evidence- 100s of
posts in this and the porn and gossips newsgroups after the first time I
bought up the complaints about your scratches. You even changed your header
from to and a few
others.

As I said
> before, and he chooses to ignore, I wasn't IN the business at the time.

You'll *always* be in the business- one way or another.

You seem to be under the delusion that you have credibility! LOL! I don't
think many people would find a coke-whore who needs a place to take out your
frustrations and anger so you don't take them out on your cat because she
got sick very credible.

cybercat
October 27th 05, 05:32 AM
"Phil P." > wrote

> Defending an animal abuser doesn't make you look very good. Your chivalry
> is admirable but its grossly misplaced.

Nicely put, Phil.

cybercat
October 27th 05, 05:39 AM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

> > > I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it.
> > > say this out of respect and not criticism. You are hurting yourself
now
> > and
> > > you are doing nothing to help. Reign it it, man. Keep it in
> perspective.
> > > You cannot change what happened a decade ago.
> > >

> > Paul, these control-freak tendencies you are exhibiting are
inappropriate
> > for Usenet. Maybe a moderated forum would be more comfortable for
> > you.
> >

> What's your favorite color in a rose?

They are each different in their own way. I like some colors in some
breeds and others in others. I tend to lean toward true reds and
orange and pink blends, but I really like them all. You?

> What's your favorite way of taking your porn-stud housecleaner?
Vaginally?
> Anally? Do you take it all the way down your throat? Do you love it when
> he turns you around and pokes you in the ass? Do you like to give him
head
> after he's been deep inside your rectum? Do you spit or swallow? How
many
> men do you like at one time? 3? 5? 10?
>
> I want to know. Tell me, won't you?
>
> Paul

You seem to have a more than passing interest in sex as a spectator
sport, Paul. Have you been projecting onto Joe? : D

Paul M. Cook
October 27th 05, 07:38 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Phil P." > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > You're sounding like one of her fans, tricks or some lonesome guy with
> > > pocket full of quarters on the way to one of her peep show booths.

> > > Her treatment of her cat is very disturbing to me.
> > >

> > I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it.
> > say this out of respect and not criticism.
>

> Thanks for your concern. It infuriates me when an animal abuser tries to
> come off like a loving caretaker.
>

> You are hurting yourself now and
> > you are doing nothing to help.
>

> No one can help her. She's not here to help her cat because she totally
> disregards any advice anyone gives her- and not only from me- *anyone*.
> She's here simply for the attention. So, I'm giving her attention: I'm
> ridiculing her for her treatment of her cat.
>

> Reign it it, man. Keep it in perspective.
> > You cannot change what happened a decade ago.
>
> Its not a decade ago- its how she treats her cat *now*. Why do you think
> she has the need to post messages about all the 'wonderful' things she
does
> for her cat? If you don't know, re-read her post about how she needs a
> place to vent so she doesn't take her anger and frustration out on her
cat.

> Defending an animal abuser doesn't make you look very good. Your chivalry
> is admirable but its grossly misplaced.

Phil, we've both been played for fools here and not by Brandy either. Email
me for more information.

Paul

Joe Canuck
October 27th 05, 12:34 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
>
>>"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]

>>>I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it.

>>>say this out of respect and not criticism.
>>

>>Thanks for your concern. It infuriates me when an animal abuser tries to
>>come off like a loving caretaker.
>>

>>You are hurting yourself now and
>>
>>>you are doing nothing to help.
>>

>>No one can help her. She's not here to help her cat because she totally
>>disregards any advice anyone gives her- and not only from me- *anyone*.
>>She's here simply for the attention. So, I'm giving her attention: I'm
>>ridiculing her for her treatment of her cat.
>>

>>Reign it it, man. Keep it in perspective.
>>
>>>You cannot change what happened a decade ago.
>>
>>Its not a decade ago- its how she treats her cat *now*. Why do you think
>>she has the need to post messages about all the 'wonderful' things she
>
> does
>
>>for her cat? If you don't know, re-read her post about how she needs a
>>place to vent so she doesn't take her anger and frustration out on her
>
> cat.
>
>>Defending an animal abuser doesn't make you look very good. Your chivalry
>>is admirable but its grossly misplaced.
>

> Phil, we've both been played for fools here and not by Brandy either. Email
> me for more information.
>
> Paul

Well, clue me in as well... addy in the headers.

Lumpy
October 27th 05, 03:57 PM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

> > > I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it.
> > > say this out of respect and not criticism.
> >

> > Thanks for your concern. It infuriates me when an animal abuser tries
> > come off like a loving caretaker.
> >

> > You are hurting yourself now and
> > > you are doing nothing to help.
> >

> > No one can help her. She's not here to help her cat because she totally
> > disregards any advice anyone gives her- and not only from me- *anyone*.
> > She's here simply for the attention. So, I'm giving her attention: I'm
> > ridiculing her for her treatment of her cat.
> >

> > Reign it it, man. Keep it in perspective.
> > > You cannot change what happened a decade ago.
> >
> > Its not a decade ago- its how she treats her cat *now*. Why do you
think
> > she has the need to post messages about all the 'wonderful' things she
> does
> > for her cat? If you don't know, re-read her post about how she needs a
> > place to vent so she doesn't take her anger and frustration out on her
> cat.
> >
> > Defending an animal abuser doesn't make you look very good. Your
chivalry
> > is admirable but its grossly misplaced.
>

> Phil, we've both been played for fools here and not by Brandy either.
Email
> me for more information.

Phil is a lot smarter than you think. :)

Lumpy
October 27th 05, 04:03 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
> > "Phil P." > wrote in message
> >
> >>"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]

> >>Thanks for your concern. It infuriates me when an animal abuser tries
> >>come off like a loving caretaker.
> >>

> >>You are hurting yourself now and

> >>No one can help her. She's not here to help her cat because she totally
> >>disregards any advice anyone gives her- and not only from me- *anyone*.
> >>She's here simply for the attention. So, I'm giving her attention: I'm
> >>ridiculing her for her treatment of her cat.
> >>

> >>Reign it it, man. Keep it in perspective.

> >>Its not a decade ago- its how she treats her cat *now*. Why do you
think
> >>she has the need to post messages about all the 'wonderful' things she
> >
> > does
> >
> >>for her cat? If you don't know, re-read her post about how she needs a
> >>place to vent so she doesn't take her anger and frustration out on her
> >
> > cat.
> >
> >>Defending an animal abuser doesn't make you look very good. Your
chivalry
> >>is admirable but its grossly misplaced.
> >

> > Phil, we've both been played for fools here and not by Brandy either.
Email
> > me for more information.
> >
> > Paul
> >

> Well, clue me in as well... addy in the headers.

Come on, Joe, you know what the big secret is. The reason Paul's
argument does not hold water must be that I am a Big Bad Troll.
That has to be it. :) And yet, the entire conversation is right here,
archived for all to see. But it cannot be that Paul's initial premise
is full of horse hockey--which is what anyone can see. It has to
be my Magical Troll Spell. I am supporting both Phil and your
views and kicking the crap out of Paul's weak argument, while
still managing to "play" all of you.

It's the dimwits again.

Meanwhile, "Brandy" is still no cat lover.

cybercat
October 27th 05, 04:10 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote > It is your choice as to
which name you post under, no one here forces
> you to use that. And, as if it wasn't enough to post your pseudo name in
> the "From:" line you also make sure to include it as a signature... just
> in case someone missed the "From:" line along with a link to a site
> where you rack up points each time someone clicks on it.
>
> And so your whining and complaining about people bringing up your past
> strikes me as rather pathetic since you *can* do something about that,
> yet seemingly refuse to.

Now, Joe. If you keep advancing valid arguments, the Email Task Force
is going to have to email everyone and tell them that you are a Big Bad
Troll.

Lumpy
October 27th 05, 04:23 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
>

> > He's made more of a point on himself than on me.
>

> Naa, I think most people see you for the animal abusing low-life that you
> are.
>

> That's very
> > satisfying.
>
> Do you understand the concept of self-reinforcing delusion?
>

> I still don't know where he gets this idea about the
> > declawing being due to scratches.
>
> From *you*.
>

> > That's total bull****.
>

> You can say anything you want, now. You deleted all the evidence- 100s of
> posts in this and the porn and gossips newsgroups after the first time I
> bought up the complaints about your scratches. You even changed your
header
> from to and a few
> others.
>

> As I said
> > before, and he chooses to ignore, I wasn't IN the business at the time.
>
> You'll *always* be in the business- one way or another.
>
> You seem to be under the delusion that you have credibility! LOL! I don't
> think many people would find a coke-whore who needs a place to take out
your
> frustrations and anger so you don't take them out on your cat because she
> got sick very credible.

No, no, no, Phil. The problem is that *I* am a TROLL. Wake up and
smell the coffee.

PawsForThought
October 27th 05, 07:58 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:
> What's your favorite way of taking your porn-stud housecleaner? Vaginally?
> Anally? Do you take it all the way down your throat? Do you love it when
> he turns you around and pokes you in the ass? Do you like to give him head
> after he's been deep inside your rectum? Do you spit or swallow? How many
> men do you like at one time? 3? 5? 10?
>
> I want to know. Tell me, won't you?
>
> Paul

I'd say you're most definitely in the wrong forum, LOL.

Lumpy
October 27th 05, 10:43 PM
"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
> > What's your favorite way of taking your porn-stud housecleaner?
Vaginally?
> > Anally? Do you take it all the way down your throat? Do you love it
when
> > he turns you around and pokes you in the ass? Do you like to give him
head
> > after he's been deep inside your rectum? Do you spit or swallow? How
many
> > men do you like at one time? 3? 5? 10?
> >
> > I want to know. Tell me, won't you?
> >
> > Paul
>
> I'd say you're most definitely in the wrong forum, LOL.

I was thinking the same thing. We were discussing whether or not
someone who has declawed her cat and shown no signs of remorse,
who also says that she posts here so that she does not "take it out
on Kami" is really someone who cares about cats, weren't we?

Then apparently Paul, who made the very trollish post above in the
middle of a straightforward discussion, decided that both he and
Phil were being "played" and not by Brandy. That leaves me and
Joe.

I would say that Paul is not well suited for an open discussion
forum if this is the way he reacts to losing an argument.

But that's just me. :)

Joe Canuck
October 27th 05, 10:55 PM
Paul M. Cook wrote:
> "Lumpy" > wrote in message
>
>>"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]

>>>I understand that, Phil. But you are sounding like you are losing it.

>>>say this out of respect and not criticism. You are hurting yourself now
>>
>>and
>>
>>>you are doing nothing to help. Reign it it, man. Keep it in
>
> perspective.
>
>>>You cannot change what happened a decade ago.
>>>

>>Paul, these control-freak tendencies you are exhibiting are inappropriate
>>for Usenet. Maybe a moderated forum would be more comfortable for
>>you.
>>

> What's your favorite color in a rose?
>
> What's your favorite way of taking your porn-stud housecleaner? Vaginally?
> Anally? Do you take it all the way down your throat? Do you love it when
> he turns you around and pokes you in the ass? Do you like to give him head
> after he's been deep inside your rectum? Do you spit or swallow? How many
> men do you like at one time? 3? 5? 10?
>
> I want to know. Tell me, won't you?
>
> Paul

Wow, I missed this zinger.

It seems YOU are the closet porno junkie, which goes a ways to
explaining your "knight in shining armour" approach towards "Brandy".

Phil P.
October 28th 05, 08:03 AM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]

> > Phil, we've both been played for fools here and not by Brandy either.
> Email
> > me for more information.
> >

> Phil is a lot smarter than you think. :)

At least I'm smarter than bucket butt Brandy thinks- because I'm not falling
for her bull**** 'loving caretaker' stories. I've been in rescue and
adoption long enough to spot a a real cat lover when I see one- and she's is
a long way from it. Only one person got over on me in the six years I've
been reading newsgroups- and that made me scrutinize posters even more
carefully.

cybercat
October 28th 05, 04:59 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
>
> > > Phil, we've both been played for fools here and not by Brandy either.
> > Email
> > > me for more information.
> > >

> > Phil is a lot smarter than you think. :)
>
> At least I'm smarter than bucket butt Brandy thinks- because I'm not
falling
> for her bull**** 'loving caretaker' stories. I've been in rescue and
> adoption long enough to spot a a real cat lover when I see one- and she's
is
> a long way from it. Only one person got over on me in the six years I've
> been reading newsgroups- and that made me scrutinize posters even more
> carefully.

Did you get Paul's email about who is "playing you?" Do please share,
this is a valid email. Inquiring minds, you know. :)

Phil P.
October 28th 05, 08:00 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> >
> > "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> > > Email
> > > >

> > > Phil is a lot smarter than you think. :)
> >
> > At least I'm smarter than bucket butt Brandy thinks- because I'm not
> falling
> > for her bull**** 'loving caretaker' stories. I've been in rescue and
> > adoption long enough to spot a a real cat lover when I see one- and
she's
> is
> > a long way from it. Only one person got over on me in the six years
I've
> > been reading newsgroups- and that made me scrutinize posters even more
> > carefully.
> >

> Did you get Paul's email about who is "playing you?" Do please share,
> this is a valid email. Inquiring minds, you know. :)

You'll have to ask Paul. He sent his message to me in confidence.

Joe Canuck
October 28th 05, 08:23 PM
Phil P. wrote:

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> either.

>>>At least I'm smarter than bucket butt Brandy thinks- because I'm not
>>
>>falling
>>
>>>for her bull**** 'loving caretaker' stories. I've been in rescue and
>>>adoption long enough to spot a a real cat lover when I see one- and
>
> she's
>
>>is
>>
>>>a long way from it. Only one person got over on me in the six years
>
> I've
>
>>>been reading newsgroups- and that made me scrutinize posters even more
>>>carefully.
>>>

>>Did you get Paul's email about who is "playing you?" Do please share,
>>this is a valid email. Inquiring minds, you know. :)
>

> You'll have to ask Paul. He sent his message to me in confidence.

After years in the IT business, I have to chuckle to myself everytime I
hear about someone sending an "email in confidence".

Sending email is essentially the same as sending a postcard, there is
nothing particulary private about it.

But then again, some of us are more paranoid than others. :-D

Phil P.
October 28th 05, 08:32 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Phil P. wrote:

> > either.

> >>falling

> > she's
> >
> >>is

> > I've

> >>Did you get Paul's email about who is "playing you?" Do please share,
> >>this is a valid email. Inquiring minds, you know. :)
> >

> > You'll have to ask Paul. He sent his message to me in confidence.
>

> After years in the IT business, I have to chuckle to myself everytime I
> hear about someone sending an "email in confidence".
>
> Sending email is essentially the same as sending a postcard, there is
> nothing particulary private about it.
>
> But then again, some of us are more paranoid than others. :-D

Na, I just don't think I should discuss Paul's private email to me. If he
wanted everyone to know what it said, he would have posted it to the group.

Joe Canuck
October 28th 05, 08:48 PM
Phil P. wrote:

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>
>>Phil P. wrote:

>>>either.

>>>she's

>>>I've

>>>You'll have to ask Paul. He sent his message to me in confidence.
>>

>>After years in the IT business, I have to chuckle to myself everytime I
>>hear about someone sending an "email in confidence".
>>
>>Sending email is essentially the same as sending a postcard, there is
>>nothing particulary private about it.
>>
>>But then again, some of us are more paranoid than others. :-D
>

> Na, I just don't think I should discuss Paul's private email to me. If he
> wanted everyone to know what it said, he would have posted it to the group.

As long as everyone understands that "private email" is an oxymoron. :-D

cybercat
October 28th 05, 10:48 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> either.

> > > At least I'm smarter than bucket butt Brandy thinks- because I'm not
> > falling
> > > for her bull**** 'loving caretaker' stories. I've been in rescue and
> > > adoption long enough to spot a a real cat lover when I see one- and
> she's
> > is
> > > a long way from it. Only one person got over on me in the six years
> I've
> > > been reading newsgroups- and that made me scrutinize posters even more
> > > carefully.
> > >

> > Did you get Paul's email about who is "playing you?" Do please share,
> > this is a valid email. Inquiring minds, you know. :)
>
> You'll have to ask Paul. He sent his message to me in confidence.

I was just kidding. I would never ask you to forward me an
email. Or, if I did, I sure wouldn't do it in the group. :)

cybercat
October 28th 05, 10:49 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> > Phil P. wrote:

> > > either.

> > > she's

> > > I've

> > > You'll have to ask Paul. He sent his message to me in confidence.
> >

> > After years in the IT business, I have to chuckle to myself everytime I
> > hear about someone sending an "email in confidence".
> >
> > Sending email is essentially the same as sending a postcard, there is
> > nothing particulary private about it.
> >
> > But then again, some of us are more paranoid than others. :-D
>

> Na, I just don't think I should discuss Paul's private email to me. If he
> wanted everyone to know what it said, he would have posted it to the
group.

Phil. I KNOW what it said. lol!