PDA

View Full Version : Re: It's Official

October 25th 05, 04:51 AM
>Do they ever fight over who gets to sit
>where,

Rarely. I have 9 cat trees, and many other assorted shelves, beds,
window seats and hidey holes for the kitties so they always have a
variety of places to choose from (and often I'll find several snuggled
together-there are 5 cuddled together in a furry pile next to me as I
type this :-) )

>or is there are hierarchy in the
>"colony?"

Not really.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

No More Retail
October 25th 05, 05:16 AM
9 cat trees I thought I was the only one that spoiled my cats Mine have
their own room with 2 great bay windows with platforms so they can all get a
good view with cat trees and shelves and walk ways going up and down
everywhere along with play spots I had the room designed just for them when
I had the house built