PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ok got a question

October 25th 05, 04:57 AM
>Does anyone know of descent magazine
>or websites dealing with gifts for cat
>lovers such as throws, pillows
>knick-knacks and such.

I have found a lot of cute things here:
http://www.mamameow.com/

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

cybercat
October 25th 05, 04:12 PM
"Web Jones" > wrote in message

> "No More Retail" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone know of descent magazine or websites dealing with gifts for
> > cat lovers such as throws, pillows knick-knacks and such.
> >
> I can add these:
>
> http://www.petextras.com/ ... specializing in bowls, nametags and other
> personalized products for dogs and cats
>
> http://store.yahoo.com/pomegranate/hobbies-animals.html and
> http://pomegranate.com ... I order my Lowell Herrero Cat Calendar from
this
> company every year. They also have nesting boxes, desk calendars,
diaries,
> mousepads, etc.
>
> And for B. Kliban fans ... http://www.eatmousies.com/html/coolstuff1.html
>
> http://www.catgiftstore.com/
>
> http://www.madaboutcats.com/
>
> These guys take PayPal: http://www.catgifts.com/
>
> There's my list. DISCLAIMER: I will absolutely not be held responsible
for
> any financial difficulties you find yourself in after spending yourself
> silly at any of the above web sites!
>
> Joni ;-)

Joni, great sites, I just browsed! Thanks. :0)

Karen
October 26th 05, 12:44 AM
On 2005-10-24 22:57:30 -0500, said:

>> Does anyone know of descent magazine
>> or websites dealing with gifts for cat
>> lovers such as throws, pillows
>> knick-knacks and such.
>
> I have found a lot of cute things here:
> http://www.mamameow.com/
>
> Megan

Wow. Cute stuff! I've never seen that site before.