PDA

View Full Version : Re: Tortie

Rhonda
October 28th 05, 04:13 AM
I know that feeling -- going out for a walk and the sweetest cat in the
world tries to follow you home...

I think she's probably well-loved by someone. Maybe you'll next find a
scrawny, needy stray that wants you. You can take that one home. :)

Rhonda

Diane wrote:

> I want that cat. :(
>
> (She was plump and collared and identified, so I probably couldn't have
> gotten away with walking off with her, plus Hodge might have protested.
> I don't suppose they'd consider a trade? . . . :)

maja
October 28th 05, 08:11 PM
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:13:39 +0000, Rhonda wrote:

> I know that feeling -- going out for a walk and the sweetest cat in the
> world tries to follow you home...
>
> I think she's probably well-loved by someone. Maybe you'll next find a
> scrawny, needy stray that wants you. You can take that one home. :)
>
> Rhonda
>
> Diane wrote:
>

>> I want that cat. :(
>>
>> (She was plump and collared and identified, so I probably couldn't have
>> gotten away with walking off with her, plus Hodge might have protested.
>> I don't suppose they'd consider a trade? . . . :)

<Paul Mccartney
Posting words of wisdom, let it go.
Paul Mccartney>

Sorry, Rhonda,