PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy

October 31st 05, 04:58 AM
I would like to purchase a seal point himalayan cat, preferrably a
newborn female. Where can I get started? I am in San Diego and have a
couple of pet stores around that I know of, but they do not carry this
particular breed except in rare ocassions. Should I contact a breeder,
search on the Web, etc.? Thanks in advance for any help.

Joy

No More Retail
October 31st 05, 05:01 AM
tried petfinders.com