PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Christmas Present

Phil P.
October 31st 05, 04:14 AM
(Forwarded)

"Pay For A Spay

Do you spend every holiday season searching for that perfect gift for an
animal-lover who has everything? Well, we've got the perfect gift for you!

Sponsoring just one spay can greatly reduce the number of homeless cats.
One
cat and her offspring can produce 420,000 cats in seven years! Homeless
Animal Lifeline will use your sponsorship donation to spay an unaltered
homeless
cat and stop the breeding cycle.

With each sponsorship, you will receive a personalized letter as a thank
you
for your generosity.

Homeless Animal Lifeline is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) animal rescue located
in
NJ. All donations are tax-deductible. You can purchase your spay safely
using PayPal on our website: http://www.teamhart.org . Please contact us
for a
postal address if you would prefer to send a check or money order.

Each spay sponsorship is $45.00.

When paying for your spay, please remember:

1. Provide your name and mailing address. If you plan to donate the spay as
a gift, please clearly indicate that person's name for use on the thank you
letter. (Letters will be sent to you for presentation to the gift
recipient.)

2. If you are purchasing the spay in memory of a companion, please remember
to include a photo and name of the companion.

If you have questions, please contact Shell at .

Pay for a Spay today!

Homeless Animal Lifeline
www.teamhart.org

cybercat
October 31st 05, 04:58 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
> (Forwarded)
>
> "Pay For A Spay

Wonderful idea, Phil.

Phil P.
October 31st 05, 06:00 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> > (Forwarded)
> >
> > "Pay For A Spay
> >

> Wonderful idea, Phil.

I thought so too. I wish I thought of it!