PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

CatNipped
October 31st 05, 03:11 PM
"Nomen Nescio" ]> wrote in message

-L.
October 31st 05, 06:21 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> Thanks "Nomen", I think I will. I like to "make nice" as much as the next
> person, but not at the cost of saying nothing when someone boasts about
> hitting her cat (and then goes on for a number of more posts defending
> herself hitting her cat saying it's a legitimate training technique!!!!).
> The only other person who did not "purr" for her or congratulate her on her
> "solution" was not really a regular poster there but is (or used to be and
> is slowing becoming again) a poster here.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Why the **** are you cross-posting your ****ing war here? Nobody gives
a ****. And I thought you were leaving. Just GO, already. Sheesh!
You are a boil on the ass of Usenet.
-L.

Lumpy
October 31st 05, 06:36 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> CatNipped wrote:
> > Thanks "Nomen", I think I will. I like to "make nice" as much as the
next
> > person, but not at the cost of saying nothing when someone boasts about
> > hitting her cat (and then goes on for a number of more posts defending
> > herself hitting her cat saying it's a legitimate training
technique!!!!).
> > The only other person who did not "purr" for her or congratulate her on
her
> > "solution" was not really a regular poster there but is (or used to be
and
> > is slowing becoming again) a poster here.
> >
> > Hugs,
> >
> > CatNipped
>
> Why the **** are you cross-posting your ****ing war here? Nobody gives
> a ****. And I thought you were leaving. Just GO, already. Sheesh!
> You are a boil on the ass of Usenet.
> -L.

And the ass of Usenet should know.

CatNipped
October 31st 05, 07:28 PM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > CatNipped wrote:
> > > Thanks "Nomen", I think I will. I like to "make nice" as much as the
> next
> > > person, but not at the cost of saying nothing when someone boasts
about
> > > hitting her cat (and then goes on for a number of more posts defending
> > > herself hitting her cat saying it's a legitimate training
> technique!!!!).
> > > The only other person who did not "purr" for her or congratulate her
on
> her
> > > "solution" was not really a regular poster there but is (or used to be
> and
> > > is slowing becoming again) a poster here.
> > >
> > > Hugs,
> > >
> > > CatNipped
> >
> > Why the **** are you cross-posting your ****ing war here? Nobody gives
> > a ****. And I thought you were leaving. Just GO, already. Sheesh!
> > You are a boil on the ass of Usenet.
> > -L.
> >

> And the ass of Usenet should know.

ROTFLMAO! Yep.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Rhonda
November 5th 05, 05:52 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> From: "-L." >
>
>>Why the **** are you cross-posting your ****ing war here? Nobody gives
>>a ****. And I thought you were leaving. Just GO, already. Sheesh!
>>You are a boil on the ass of Usenet.
>>-L.

> RPCH+B Translation:
> "Good to hear from you. Glad you're back. We missed
> you"

Got a good chuckle from that!

Rhonda