PDA

View Full Version : If I was a cat I'd...

whitershadeofpale
October 31st 05, 09:31 PM
If I was a cat, I would want to be a big black one.
With brown eyes

I would want to live in a upscale downtown condo
like Diane's place, but only for a little a while (just long enough to
pilfer through her stuff) then I would want to move to Maaaaary's house
forever.

I'm sure Lyn's house would be a blast, but Lyn has too many already
depending on her, I would need more attention than would be fair to
her.

I would like to sit on a pillow in a sunny window, maybe even take a
nap there.

mlbriggs
October 31st 05, 11:07 PM
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:31:56 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:

> If I was a cat, I would want to be a big black one. With brown eyes
>
> I would want to live in a upscale downtown condo like Diane's place, but
> only for a little a while (just long enough to pilfer through her stuff)
> then I would want to move to Maaaaary's house forever.
>
> I'm sure Lyn's house would be a blast, but Lyn has too many already
> depending on her, I would need more attention than would be fair to her.
>
> I would like to sit on a pillow in a sunny window, maybe even take a nap
> there.

I don't recall seeing a brown eyed cat. I've seen green, blue, and hazel.
MLB

Wendy
October 31st 05, 11:26 PM
"mlbriggs" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:31:56 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:
>
>> If I was a cat, I would want to be a big black one. With brown eyes
>>
>> I would want to live in a upscale downtown condo like Diane's place, but
>> only for a little a while (just long enough to pilfer through her stuff)
>> then I would want to move to Maaaaary's house forever.
>>
>> I'm sure Lyn's house would be a blast, but Lyn has too many already
>> depending on her, I would need more attention than would be fair to her.
>>
>> I would like to sit on a pillow in a sunny window, maybe even take a nap
>> there.
>

> I don't recall seeing a brown eyed cat. I've seen green, blue, and hazel.
> MLB

I have a black and white sort of tuxedo foster with brown eyes. He's the
first brown eyed cat I've seen since I was a kid.

Tiggers went almost brown right before she died. They used to be blue around
the pupil and green on the outside.

-L.
October 31st 05, 11:27 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> If I was a cat, I would want to be a big black one.
> With brown eyes
>
> I would want to live in a upscale downtown condo
> like Diane's place, but only for a little a while (just long enough to
> pilfer through her stuff) then I would want to move to Maaaaary's house
> forever.
>
> I'm sure Lyn's house would be a blast, but Lyn has too many already
> depending on her, I would need more attention than would be fair to
> her.
>
> I would like to sit on a pillow in a sunny window, maybe even take a
> nap there.

Come live with me and I'll cut your balls off.

-L.

whitershadeofpale
October 31st 05, 11:45 PM
-L. wrote:
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > If I was a cat, I would want to be a big black one.
> > With brown eyes
> >
> > I would want to live in a upscale downtown condo
> > like Diane's place, but only for a little a while (just long enough to
> > pilfer through her stuff) then I would want to move to Maaaaary's house
> > forever.
> >
> > I'm sure Lyn's house would be a blast, but Lyn has too many already
> > depending on her, I would need more attention than would be fair to
> > her.
> >
> > I would like to sit on a pillow in a sunny window, maybe even take a
> > nap there.
>
> Come live with me and I'll cut your balls off.
>
> -L.

I hadn't thought of THAT whew!

will it hurt much

November 1st 05, 12:06 AM
mlbriggs wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:31:56 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:
>
> > If I was a cat, I would want to be a big black one. With brown eyes
> >
> > I would want to live in a upscale downtown condo like Diane's place, but
> > only for a little a while (just long enough to pilfer through her stuff)
> > then I would want to move to Maaaaary's house forever.
> >
> > I'm sure Lyn's house would be a blast, but Lyn has too many already
> > depending on her, I would need more attention than would be fair to her.
> >
> > I would like to sit on a pillow in a sunny window, maybe even take a nap
> > there.
>

> I don't recall seeing a brown eyed cat. I've seen green, blue, and hazel.
> MLB

Bosley's eyes are brown. Well, kind of gold-brown. I think they're very
pretty, they are almost the same color as his coat.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/bozzietree.jpg

Sherry

5cats
November 1st 05, 12:18 AM
wrote:

> Bosley's eyes are brown. Well, kind of gold-brown. I think they're very
> pretty, they are almost the same color as his coat.
> http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/bozzietree.jpg
>
> Sherry

Beautiful eyes, I'd call them golden. Gorgeous cat.

mlbriggs
November 1st 05, 01:42 AM
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:18:05 -0600, 5cats wrote:

> wrote:
>

>> Bosley's eyes are brown. Well, kind of gold-brown. I think they're very
>> pretty, they are almost the same color as his coat.
>> http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/bozzietree.jpg
>>
>> Sherry
>>

> Beautiful eyes, I'd call them golden. Gorgeous cat.

--------or copper color. MLB

5cats
November 1st 05, 02:51 AM
Diane wrote:

> In article >,
> 5cats > wrote:
>
>> > Bosley's eyes are brown. Well, kind of gold-brown. I think they're
>> > very pretty, they are almost the same color as his coat.
>> > http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/bozzietree.jpg
>> >
>> > Sherry
>> >

>> Beautiful eyes, I'd call them golden. Gorgeous cat.
>
> I wonder if those eyes go with the coat colour. Hodge's eyes are a
> similar colour. It's actually a bit creepy. :)

George's coat is a similar color, but his eyes are more yellow.

whitershadeofpale
November 1st 05, 03:10 AM
the eyes have it lol

I've never seen brown either (never paid alot of attention)

I figure brown would like nice with the black

I think cats eyes reflect light really well in the dark (I think)
like reflectors

whitershadeofpale
November 1st 05, 01:38 PM
If I was a cat...

I would prefer to have another cat to look at

Someone to pick on, someone to get in trouble with.