View Full Version : Hey Look at me

whitershadeofpale
November 2nd 05, 04:33 AM
hERE'S ME BING COOL
http://mysite.verizon.net/barrybignbad/me.htm

yall aint doing nothin noways!

No More Retail
November 2nd 05, 04:42 AM
Huh I always wonder what those basement government is out to get me people
looked like ;-)

-L.
November 2nd 05, 10:59 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> hERE'S ME BING COOL
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barrybignbad/me.htm
>
> yall aint doing nothin noways!

I thought you had hair.

You look like the white version of some black dude, but I can't quite
put my finger on who...

-L.

whitershadeofpale
November 2nd 05, 01:47 PM
i got hair, I got a Paris Trout cut right now. -Dennis Hopper?

You know, most brothers think I am african
One of customers told me, "you handle yourself like a brother!"

I told her, I can ASSure you, my ass glows in the dark

whitershadeofpale
November 2nd 05, 02:50 PM
see my haircut?

Lumpy
November 2nd 05, 04:48 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> hERE'S ME BING COOL
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barrybignbad/me.htm

Is that you singing, Barry? If so I have a comment. :)

No More Retail
November 2nd 05, 05:59 PM
Lenny Kravitz

Lumpy
November 2nd 05, 06:02 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
om...
> Lenny Kravitz

Which post are you referring to?

No More Retail
November 2nd 05, 06:08 PM
what brother he looks like
"Lumpy" > wrote in message ...

> "No More Retail" > wrote in message
> om...
>> Lenny Kravitz
>>

> Which post are you referring to?

Lumpy
November 2nd 05, 06:12 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
om...
> what brother he looks like

Ah! I thought you were saying that it was Lenny
singing. :) I think it is Barry singing, don't you?

No More Retail
November 2nd 05, 06:22 PM
haven't download the song yet Little scared to ;-0
"Lumpy" > wrote in message ...

> "No More Retail" > wrote in message
> om...
>> what brother he looks like
>
> Ah! I thought you were saying that it was Lenny
> singing. :) I think it is Barry singing, don't you?

Lumpy
November 2nd 05, 06:31 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
> haven't download the song yet Little scared to ;-0

Barry's not scary. At least not in that way. :) The file is safe.

Phil P.
November 2nd 05, 07:58 PM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message ...

> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > hERE'S ME BING COOL
> > http://mysite.verizon.net/barrybignbad/me.htm
>
> Is that you singing, Barry? If so I have a comment. :)

If it is, at least he's good for something. Not bad.

No More Retail
November 2nd 05, 09:17 PM
No I meant if it was whiter shade of pale signing :-)

cybercat
November 2nd 05, 11:21 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > > hERE'S ME BING COOL
> > > http://mysite.verizon.net/barrybignbad/me.htm
> >
> > Is that you singing, Barry? If so I have a comment. :)
>
> If it is, at least he's good for something. Not bad.

Yep. He has a really nice voice.

cybercat
November 2nd 05, 11:22 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
m...
> No I meant if it was whiter shade of pale signing :-)

I don't know who you are replying to. If you included a
snip of the post you are replying to then we would have no doubt.

whitershadeofpale
November 2nd 05, 11:23 PM
thanks Phil!

I fed my feral colony tonight! :-) Wow, they are really packing it in!

Watch it turn out that I am also feeding a big greasy ground hog or
something.
you never know.

whitershadeofpale
November 8th 05, 08:41 PM