PDA

View Full Version : cat jokes

Argo
November 4th 05, 12:15 AM
Here are a few one-liners about cats:

A cat's way of keeping law & order is Claw Enforcement.

Anything not nailed down is a cat toy.

Aquarium: interactive television for cats.

Cat (n.) - small, four legged, fur-bearing extortionist.

Cat's motto: make it look like the dog did it.

Catastrophe: an award for the cat with the nicest buns.

Cats know how we feel. They don't care, but they know.

Catscan: a very expensive way to find the missing hamster.

Dogs come when called; cats have answering machines.

Dogs think they're human. Cats wouldn't stoop that low.

Human (n): useful domestic animal popular with cats.

Leotard (n): a mentally-challenged lion.

Purranoia: the fear that your cat is up to something.

Sure, it's clean laundry. The cat's sitting on it, isn't she?

Whoopee cushion? I don't have a... Oh no! You're sitting on my cat!

Argo
http://greenrealm.blogspot.com (a science fantasy)